Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-02-2017, 03:44 AM
Seeker
Channeling "Cobra" (?) vs Divid Wilcock

I found this on the net - very interesting for sure - very similar to David Wilcock's message

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/02/...ary-interview/

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...rctic-atlantis

then I found this about the Cobra channeler ... says the government took over his mind

https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordp...scended-money/

I know I posted a lot to check out
would love to hear your thoughts

very out there - but some of it makes some sense
Old 20-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Ascender

I haven't read it all over yet, but I am familiar with David Wilcock. Just because two messages are similar doesn't mean both are false. When these fake guru's put their message out, they always put some truth in it, they use the true messages to get information from so their fake ones sound more real. I have heard Wilcock called "controlled leakage" however, which also makes sense to me. That's not to say, some of what he says isn't true, I think a percentage probably is. A lot of his "info" comes from inside sources, and he cross references between sources, who may be ex air force types or whatever. So different people are saying similar things, people who had high up positions or were military or what not. The key is different people that don't know each other saying similar things. Probably stands to reason then that some is true and some is exaggerated. But even if a percentage of what he says is true, its pretty fantastic.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 12-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Knower
Just a matter of what information they give you that is empowering and what is not. You take what is useful and kindly give back what is not.

No need to determine if a particular personality is deceptive, brainwashed, or what not. Listen to that inner heart-mind for guidance.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Guide
Never heard of the cobra channeler, but i followed david wilcock for a long time on his weekly shows on gaia tv. Needless to say he blew my mind countless times.

I agree with jro, he does seem like legit controlled leakage. Havnt watched him in a long time but intend to resubscribe to gaia
Old 02-12-2017, 03:08 AM
Ascender

I've been watching "wisdom teaching" on gaia and I have to say, I really like David Wilcock. I feel like I'm on a high vibration when I watch his videos. I also feel like he has probably done just about more research than anyone else on the planet, just based on the amount of topics that he cover, ancient texts that he can talk about, etc. I really like him.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I've been watching "wisdom teaching" on gaia and I have to say, I really like David Wilcock. I feel like I'm on a high vibration when I watch his videos. I also feel like he has probably done just about more research than anyone else on the planet, just based on the amount of topics that he cover, ancient texts that he can talk about, etc. I really like him.

Yea he's definitely on a high frequency. Rarely does he do an episode thats just filler. Does he still keep up with pop culture/news and tie it in with conspiracies? That was the reason to watch. Its like inside insider news
Old 05-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Yea he's definitely on a high frequency. Rarely does he do an episode thats just filler. Does he still keep up with pop culture/news and tie it in with conspiracies? That was the reason to watch. Its like inside insider news

He still does that... lately the episodes have been about physical/ astrological things that are happening in space, that scientists have written peer reviewed papers on, that indicate Ascension, or going through changes. The last episode was about the sun and how it is changing.
I'm finding all of his information to be fascinating. Also I have been hearing people on youtube talk about nibiru, and he says it's not nibiru causing changes but this energy mass that scientists have found, which he equals to ascension.
I'm watching these episodes over and over again trying to digest all the info he puts into them.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:03 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
He still does that... lately the episodes have been about physical/ astrological things that are happening in space, that scientists have written peer reviewed papers on, that indicate Ascension, or going through changes. The last episode was about the sun and how it is changing.
I'm finding all of his information to be fascinating. Also I have been hearing people on youtube talk about nibiru, and he says it's not nibiru causing changes but this energy mass that scientists have found, which he equals to ascension.
I'm watching these episodes over and over again trying to digest all the info he puts into them.

Dont fall too far down the rabbit hole
Old 07-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Ascender

LOL, I fell pretty far down the rabbit hole a while ago. LOL