Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Master

I once visited a collapsed world where the gateways in was guarded by angels.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Seeker
For my conscious soul to travel, an unknown entity/force unlocks the astral realms. I wait like an airplane in a holding pattern on a pitch black runway, waiting for my soul to be given clearance to transition/travel. This force/entity is not visible like a ghost or something, but a higher power for sure, but who/what? Again, does anyone here astral travel without dreaming?
Old 04-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Master
This thread is such a good example of how these experiences are different for everyone. People have to do their own thing and learn from experience what it means to them.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Master

You are so right skygazer.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Ascender
I always project from trance whilst awake, during daylight hours. I have never needed any gatekeeper and never met one.

I fully believe what you have written, Perpetual Motion. Perhaps it was an entity which you met as you were projecting. Please be careful. On the lower astral planes there are entities who can pretend to be someone else, and indeed can take a required form. You could be tricked into trusting them.

That is why I urge you to carry out spiritual cleansing before projecting, if you do not know where you are going. Clear any negative emotions totally; ensure that your chakras are functioning normally and balanced; use white light to protect yourself.

If you project with your thoughts in as pure a state as you can manage (full of love and compassion), then you are more likely to project to higher planes, where souls no longer feel the need to deceive and distract.

Every best wish to you!
Old 04-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
If you project with your thoughts in as pure a state as you can manage (full of love and compassion), then you are more likely to project to higher planes, where souls no longer feel the need to deceive and distract.
Every best wish to you!
I like that. It is very wise.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Seeker
Maybe there is no "gatekeeper" about APing or not, but you cannot access to certain initiatory places in the astral realms if the ruler spirit dont let you in.

the "ruler spirit" who can allow or deny one to enter there world would normally be the one who created there world in the first place right?
kinda like when create our own world while projecting, we have full control over the space we created.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
For my conscious soul to travel, an unknown entity/force unlocks the astral realms. I wait like an airplane in a holding pattern on a pitch black runway, waiting for my soul to be given clearance to transition/travel. This force/entity is not visible like a ghost or something, but a higher power for sure, but who/what? Again, does anyone here astral travel without dreaming?

thought id come to your thread to discuss ideas with you, so as not to derail other ones! i can envisage what your saying, few questions though, once the void opens out, whats been there? is it all there immediately? or does it grow into the experience? do you always void first or havenyou experienced obe in other ways to? and any sensations once you phase through the void?

loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Seeker
Nothing because you are turned off and then back on. Once the gatekeeper switches you back on you are already rising above your flesh body. Have had two involuntary, spontaneous projections to the astral realms of Peace and Hopelessness.

Just so ya know, I was hoping you'd answer my questions rather than ask them;)
Old 18-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Does anyone know who opens the gates to the astral?

Yes.......... you. Assuming you want to get to regions of the astral using gates.