Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Seeker

Last year I had this one day puja of "Godess Kalratri" and I had this belief that she will help me time to time.
So I used this method, I took a coin.I always wanted to know if it is good for me or not to do such work.So I used remember the Godess and flip the coin if it was Heads I used to do that work if it was tails I would not do that work.Sometimes I used ti make the 3 out of 5 rule.This thing went for few months.

One night I saw a dream.
I was in a temple wandering here to there. Then there were 3 women standing which I knew were devis(Godess).I knew their name in dream.I touched feet of all three one by one but when I was touching the feet of 3rd Godess then suddenly she became very angry,she had these angry red eyes and sword like weapon on my neck.Other two godess asked her what she doing and why is she hurting me.I realized she was 'Godess Kalratri" She said he irritates me a lot he calls me for even pity issues and I will kill him today.
Than one of the Godess screamed to her look front of you your mother(Boss) has come.Than came the fourth Godess.She didnt have human face.She has this face with culy hair big angry round eyes face with black cracks.
Ultimately I was Saved.I woke up from the dream.
From the day onward I stopped flipping the coin.

Regards,
Wandering Yogi
Old 11-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I speak to my guides daily but its become very second nature to me as i have been doing it for many years. I also channel my guides which brings in a stronger connection and bond.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Knower
I do all the time but sometimes I ignore my angels advice due to him not being very good with certain things. He's not a very good coach for helping me eat healthier and exercise more.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love that...your day is changed.
I am going to say something I often do...why? To give another perspective...
If I want the car keys as a teen...sure, I could go to my mom and ask, "Could you ask dad if i could have the car?"
If I am in a store, sure, I could ask the sales clerk if the price could be reduced...but I ask for the manager.

But this is my choice ...to go to my dad directly...to go to the manager who
has the power to reduce the price.

I never mess with middle men...angels and guides are my friends...
Jesus is my brother...
But my Father, Who takes care of everything ultimately through His helpers is
my go-to-Guy.
I go to the Top.

And this is the thing...so far so good...for decades...beyond most people's imagination..

A thought, a different take...but...whatever works for each person, is perfect.

This makes sense. I ask for help only when I need it or communicate with whoever I need at the time when I feel the need to and that incudes guides, guardian angels, Jesus and God.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

I ask for help daily for a specific issue
I ask of guidance
But I hear nothing
maybe not now or wait
So I let go as I have no solution

I want the issue resolved but God says no
everything else in my life flows perfect