Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I have a friend that talks about these ancient godlike beings that once ruled the world. The took turn a during so. When it then came to the being known as YHWH to give on the rule he lauched an attack on the other Gods. He says Phanes had forseen this and had created the astral as a place where they could take refuge. In their hiding these beings that humans calls Gods and Goddesses has planned their return.

He also talks about aliens being called in to help. I know the Indigoes have come to make a nice mess of things, and the industrial revolution was to pull the gaze away from God. Last I heard YHWH has been taken care of and the tide has shifted. Now it is just a question of when, not if.

I have also heard that YHWH was a negative ET who was fond of waging war and killing other 'gods'. In fact when the ETs would come to earth, they would spend hundreds of years here on 'vacation' (they lived for thousands of years). They would bring life from their planets and create biospheres here for their comfort. One such biosphere was called Eden and the first humans (called Adam and Eve) created by genetic manipulation came out of there and gave rise to the human race.

ETs used to visit earth openly thousands of years ago and interact with the people and teach them things. That is why there were sudden leaps in human civilization at different stages which baffle the scientists/archaeologists. Because the ETs had so much power the people would view them as gods and there is even evidence that some 200 million years ago there were nuclear wars on earth (e.g. sand turned into green glass in parts of Arabia which can only happen from nuclear explosions). A vimana (ancient UFO which could only be operated by the person for whom it was constructed at the molecular level) has been found in a cave in India. The ancient cave drawings of UFOs, the giants in Egyptian hieroglyphs with elongated skulls, the elongated skulls kept under the Vatican point to ET visitations thousands of years ago. So, the UFOs people see today are not a modern phenomena.
Old 24-09-2016, 03:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
ok, i really could not figure out of this post should go in the astral projection, dreams or the ufo's section lol. i decided to post here because the main experience is based on aliens and ufo's. so bare with me if you feel i posted in wrong section :)

it all started with me attempting to project, i ended up falling asleep instead >.<
i usually lucid dream when i fall asleep, so it was strange that i did not lucid dream from the moment i fell asleep like i usually do. i began dreaming that i was inside a space craft (you know how sometimes when you dream, you just simply "know" things that you couldnt possibly of known? well, this was one of those moments)
there was 2 other beings in the craft.i also knew that we were in the earths orbit.i remember i was worried about humans or satellites seeing us and the craft, then one of the beings told me there is nothing to worry about because us and the craft were resonating at much higher frequency then what humans and cameras could perceive.it made complete sense to me, its just like how we can only hear frequencies between 20mhz-20kmhz, anything above or below that we cant hear.same goes for colors, we can only perceive a small spectrum of colors.so pretty much, we were in a different dimension, how ever, we were still able to perceive the lower dimension that all us humans are currently in.
anyway, the moment this entity explained this to me, i realized i was dreaming, it became a lucid dream.so once i became lucid, i remembered that dreaming is real and happens inside the astral, i tested to see if i was in a world that i made while dreaming, i wasnt, so i knew these beings that i was with were real.i asked them what was going on and why are we the earths orbit, one of them said " hey! he finally woke up" and we all found it funny and laughed.one being began to tell me that i should not of been wondering around at random while all this stuff is happening, but it wasnt an issue, and that they brought me with them to ensure my well being.i told them i usually lucid dream and that its odd that i lost my awareness while falling asleep.they said that i projected before and talked with other beings that were part of there group, i remember astral projecting and coming into contact with some amazing beings, i wrote a post discribing the event :)

i asked them what was happening, they told me that they are executing there mission to help humans and earth transcend into the higher dimensions.they said to be ready for something amazing to happen.they said once this shift of frequencies begin to rise a bit higher, then earth and humans will shift into the 4th and 5th dimensions, these dimensions are slightly less dense then this 3rd dimension that we are in.this will allow many, amazing things to unfold, for starters, when our frequencies rise, we will all begin to be filled more positive energy.they said we will begin to feel the energy of life all around us, we will begin to fell what others feel along with communicating using telepathy.we will become more sensitive to the subtle energies of the universe.this shift will allow us to manipulate energy and manifest our thoughts in a more instant/direct manner, they said it will be like we all gained super powers lol.

they said that earth was a experiment, and that this experiment is now ending.they said that earth was originally in a higher dimension, and that the earth slowly began to drop in frequency, most of all humans chose to stay on this planet and shift frequencies along with the planet into the lower dimensions.
the dark part of all this is a little disturbing , they said that negative beings took control over earth, there goal was to domination, power and control over everything and everyone, they tricked all of us into being there slaves, while giving us the illusion of free will.they have done this for thousands of years, however, now is the time for it all to stop, the experiment is over, we all are going to return to how things used to be.they said in order to do this, they have to remove all the dark beings from this planet that controls us all.
they said this has already begun, and will soon be completed.the government as we know it will change rapidly, we will have no more presidents, no more war, no more suffering, no more poverty and no more famine.
the dark beings on earth planned to murder thousands of humans so they could reduce the population, luckily, they said they had stepped in and prevented this from happening.

the bright side of all this is that its all over and the change is soon.they said, our world leaders are going to announce the aliens presence and then they plan to begin landing there ships for us all to see.full disclosure.humans will be more connected to the universe and source.we will all realize that we are one.

this was one hell of a lucid dream lol @.@
the crazy part of all this is that i done a lot of researching and there is a ton of info about the things that were discussed in this post, i mean, a whole bunch.there is to many details that match perfectly with what i was told for it to be a coincidence.there is even many psychics predictions from hundreds of years ago that predicted this happening.i honestly cant say for sure if this is legit or not, i am always a skeptic when it comes to these sort of things, i guess there is nothing to do but wait and see if this happens. :)

Dutchie, thank you sooooo much.
My spiritual journey began in 2012.
It started with finding out the nephilim/giants I the bible were the ones the Egyptians worshipped.

After that, I studied the bible more closely and looked at the beginning,
"Let us create man in our image"

Because if God was truly alone then why speak in plural tense?

Everything unfolded after that for me, but I was starting to lose hope when nothing happened at the end of that year.
Lately, I've been reading that it depends on how fast humans as a whole raise their consciousness and awaken to bring about the fifth dimension.
I read that 2023 is the year this comes to full completion but who know.

Thank you for your uplifting post, it gives me hope.
I do see the lights in the sky every night though :)
Old 25-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
what exactly do you feel will happen?
if anything, we all will know for sure very soon if what was told to me is legit or not.
february of 2017.
all of these things should unfold by february 2017.
if they dont, and nothing happens, then i am gonna stop putting faith in my astral projection and lucid dreaming experiences.
even with all the things i experience, i am sill a bit skeptic because i know that there is always a slim chance that all this stuff is just a figment of our imagination.
some of the things i have experienced are just a complete mind trip and i cant even begin to discribe these experiences, thats how far out they were.
lol, a year ago, i would have never guessed i would be speaking of these sort of things much less giving any of it serious thought.
but still, everything will be decided soon so ill just wait and see :)

I've had the same sick feeling and never heard about any dates but also feel like something terrible is going to happen within the next 3 to 4 months.

Given the recent talk of nuclear war and the tension US politics is causing, it's either all coming true, or just an influence on my feelings. I've always had a very strong intuition however, so I cannot ignore this feeling except to just meditate!
Old 25-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngstar
I've had the same sick feeling and never heard about any dates but also feel like something terrible is going to happen within the next 3 to 4 months.

Given the recent talk of nuclear war and the tension US politics is causing, it's either all coming true, or just an influence on my feelings. I've always had a very strong intuition however, so I cannot ignore this feeling except to just meditate!

Don't worry. It's all for the good. The problems will accelerate beginning with the US after the elections. But I don't think there will be a nuclear war; the positive ETs won't allow it. There were at least 3- 5 incidents in the past when they prevented a nuclear war by stopping launches of nukes between the US and the Soviet Union.

However, for a new 5th dimensional world to emerge the 3rd dimensional world has to disappear. The secret to survive these times is to remain centered and evolve spiritually. You will also be assisting the forces of light against the forces of darkness so you will be protected and receive guidance at all times.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Guide
Ive always suspected trump will announce ETs if he were elected, but he would say something like "of course we've been working with aliens, but not even secret service will tell me whats happening"

Its obvious energies are changing, but its so gradual there will never be a "district 9" anytime soon. I hope something major happens, but am very doubtful anything will. The only thing that truly changes people are the fads
Old 22-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Master

On Trump and full disclosure. I think there are too many people that have there own agenda or are worried about panic. What might happen, information will leek out slowly through sites like Wikileaks, ect.
Old 23-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
On Trump and full disclosure. I think there are too many people that have there own agenda or are worried about panic. What might happen, information will leek out slowly through sites like Wikileaks, ect.

True but leaked info doesnt have as big an impact. It only makes headlines if the repercussions of the info being leaked causes a stir. Its almost a catch 22
Old 23-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Master

There are people that will panic at the news that space aliens have been hear for some time . Even if one of the space aliens is a neghbor that has lived there for years . (if they have been hear for years) People were killing them selfs when Orson Wells did his radio play war of the worlds . They clearly anounced that it was just a play .
Old 21-02-2018, 06:40 AM
Seeker

I had a reminder set in my calendar over a year latet on this one. Funny to read about what we thought of Trump then. Does the man make decisions using a yes no oracle !?
Old 01-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Seeker

I have a friend who is a big Trump fan (also loves Ancient Aliens, listens to coasttocoastam, reads sputnik news, etc), is aware of various agendas etc and believes that Trump wants to come clean but is also playing along with the powers that be.

My friend's prediction is either there will be a war so Trump can stay in power or if he is leaving power he may cause an upset in his final hours as president (in the form of disclosure).

Though I've also theorised (along with many others) that disclosure will only be to unite us against an imaginary threat (likely coupled with a false flag event), to bring about a world govt.

But only time will tell..