Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Experiencer

SaturninePluto, in relation to the chakra 'shutting down' comment, it was about removing / discarding them completely. I can appreciate that some people may not be ready for certain chakras to be open, and may feel more comfortable with less energy coming through. But discarding your chakras isn't possible without separating the parts that make up your soul. I can't think of any benefit in attempting this, let alone how it would be possible to accomplish. And again, I may be wrong, but being wrong in this case would include a vast array of 'wrongness' that doesn't add up.

Ideally, each chakra should be reasonably balanced with the others in your body; open to a similar degree. However, each person generally experiences life with one chakra being more open than the others (and that may change over time). Their interactions with other people are different based on which chakra lets more energy through. If they experience strong emotions, such as love that exceeds the amount that can flow through the heart chakra, the excess energy gets redirected through the most open pathway.. which is why people sometimes express emotions in unusual, sometimes illegal ways.

If you're looking to use crystals for opening the third eye, try to find some lapis lazuli that resonates with you.

Rozie, I think you're doing a great job. It's always nice to see your positive comments through the forums.

I guess I've just had enough training to gain a reasonable idea of how the universe works. I'm a highly logical person, and knowing there are laws/rules that govern the subtle realms make working with them easier. As an example, knowing some of these laws ensures that I'm not negatively affected by lower level beings / spirits / etc. I can make use of universal law to protect myself.