Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Ascender
Heaven

What if we say heaven but it means something entirely different? Maybe even the opposite. What if heaven is really hell, and people are trying to get to heaven, not knowing what it actually is. No one has any proof that heaven is good or even real. Makes me wonder because it seems like these beliefs could be dangerous.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Master

So, what do you suggest? Worrying? That would make this life a hell too.

I suggest:
1. don't worry about an afterlife hell
2. do your best in this life, keeping in mind that what you think will come back to you
3. start a quest to learn more about the wider reality; don't take anybody's word about it, but learn to tap into your inner source of knowledge.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:50 AM
Master
Reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode "A Nice Place To Visit." Where the criminal believes he somehow made it to heaven but was really in hell.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Master
Hi,

I guess that concept of a loving creator has been shaped into an unbalanced father figure for many. What a surprise it will be to discover love is all there is. That is until the next time you are given that human intellect and get to choose a dark perspects over a lighter one.

Eventually enough humans will select being happy over being miserable. That will make things a lot easier for those with excess anxiety and deep concerns. All choices of perception are perfect for our enery work. All are loved equally. There is no divine reward for the choice of being happy other than the experience of it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
What if we say heaven but it means something entirely different? Maybe even the opposite. What if heaven is really hell, and people are trying to get to heaven, not knowing what it actually is. No one has any proof that heaven is good or even real. Makes me wonder because it seems like these beliefs could be dangerous.

All beliefs will take you to where you want to go. In the end, you realize how powerful the mind can be, but then the mind and feelings can change in an instant.

What if’s are always thought provoking questions, but it’s pointless trying to resolve the unknown with a fixed result. It’s probably more productive to being ok with the unknown, and living more at peace with the greater mysteries of life and just getting on with life itself.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Master

You have to do the research and then choose what you want to believe.

Here is a list of books that might help.

Walking in the Garden of Souls by George Anderson and Andrew Barone

The Self-Full Life by Peg Abernathy

The Last Frontier by Julia Assante, PhD

The Afterlife Revealed by Stafford Betty

Afterlife by Barry Eaton

Afterlife Interviews, volumes I & II by Jeffrey A Marks

Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton

Exploring the Eternal Soul by Andy Tomlinson

Choices in the Afterlife by Gretchen Vogel

Many Lives, Many Masters and Across Time & Death by Brian Weiss

Life Before Life by Helen Wambach

Life Between Life by Joel L. Whitton MD, PhD and Joe Fisher
Old 11-01-2020, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

Reminds me of this, the Six Circles of Seduction:
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/...s_of_Seduction

Sneak peak: ''Last, and most dangerous, is the Circle of Indolency, a serene domain of heavenly choirs and perfumed seas. All within this circle, whether root and branch or stock and stone, works to lull the mind and senses. A single draft of the ambrosial waters can rob a mortal of purpose and will. To sleep here is to never again awaken. The lone and level sands that crunch underfoot are the desiccated husks of all those who have succumbed, and the ethereal voices are their souls in torment.''
Old 12-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
All beliefs will take you to where you want to go. In the end, you realize how powerful the mind can be, but then the mind and feelings can change in an instant.

Hah! I was going to say something very close: that heaven is what you make it!
Old 12-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hah! I was going to say something very close: that heaven is what you make it!

I was playing a word association game yesterday with a friend, he said ‘heaven’ I said ‘Chocolate’ ..🤣
Old 13-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I was playing a word association game yesterday with a friend, he said ‘heaven’ I said ‘Chocolate’ ..🤣

Naughty!