Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-08-2015, 06:11 AM
Pathfinder

Red face Everyday Affirmations

Not sure if anyone else has read/watched "The Secret", but the idea of positive thinking, saying what you want, and believing you already have it has been amazingly beneficial to me.

To start everyday I like to say out loud things that I am or hope to be. "I am successful", "I am motivated", "I am wise beyond my years", "I am happy", "I will be busy at work today", etc etc.

Since I have started doing this I have noticed that if I am being negative or feeling depressed/anxious it immediately turns my mood around. I HAVE been busier at work, and the things I truly want, I get. Now I'm not saying it just comes to me. Sometimes it does, but most of the time my affirmations give me focus, and in turn I go out and take what I want. They help remind me of my goals and keep me working hard to achieve them.

But it's not enough to say them, I BELIEVE them deep down in my soul. I imagine myself more successful, kinder, happier. There hasn't been a single negative outcome from doing my daily affirmations.
Old 23-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Seeker

Glad you brought that out! The Secret has changed my life. I'm more happier, successful, positive now. I read the book two years ago and since then everything in my life goes as I want it to, because I've learnt to manifest now and I still recommend that book/movie to everyone of my friends.
Old 23-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Pathfinder

Yay a believer! It has truly worked for me. And what I tell others when I talk about it is "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?" There are absolutely no negative outcomes from following The Secret's philosophy. You WILL be happier because you are becoming an active contributor to your happiness. And in turn you WILL be more motivated, and work harder, and get what you want. It has absolutely changed my life as well. Not to mention given me a long term, non medication form of treating my severe depression and anxiety.

Now, when something or someone is bothering me and I want it out of my life I stop obsessing and worrying about it.. and instead I don't think about it at all and imagine my kickass future with what I want in it! I often go to bed just making up a story in my mind about how I want my future to go and I wake up ready to make it happen.
Old 23-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Seeker

Same!! Oh that's just what I do too. Salute to Rhonda Byrne, seriously!
I've also read the sequels to The Secret: The Power and The Magic.
One word: Amazing.
Old 23-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Pathfinder

Sequels?! Whyyyy haven't I heard of this already! Thank you! I HAVE to check that out!