Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
Robin Williams: Comedian, Actor, Inspiration.

Yes, this is for the real Robin Williams, of "Live at the Met", and Mrs. Doubtfire fame.

A few hours ago, it was released that Mr. Williams was found in his home in Tiburon. He was unresponsive, and not breathing, and it is being ruled an apparent suicide.

For a man who made us all laugh, it seems his price was to have monstrous demons to deal with. He was such a good and funny man... and now the world seems a little bit darker with his passing. He touched so many lives, and showed everyone that life does not have to be "all serous, all the time". As children, he made us giggle with jokes we thought we got. As adults, he made us fall off our chairs with jokes we finally got.

I will miss this man, and everything that he has done. Rest in peace, sir... Rest in peace.

Please, share your memories of this man, and your favorite things about him. I know he would love to know.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:14 AM
Master

I picture him in the field of color in "What Dreams May Come".........miss him already
Old 12-08-2014, 05:36 AM
Deactivated Account

I was very sad to hear about this news. He was my childhood. Popeye, Peter pan's HOOK, Mrs.Doughtfire, Jumangi.... even his more modern work, Happy Feet and Aladin. He will be greatly missed.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Master
I'm just hearing the news from you guys...so very sad.

Have you ever noticed a sadness in his eyes? I had.
People who are battling with demons hide behind their humour very well.
Such a pity for his life to have ended at it has.

Rest in peace Mr. Williams.....
Old 12-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Master
O Captain! My Captain! Nanu nanu such a sad day :( May he be at peace .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 12-08-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Master

Robin Williams brought joy to millions with films like Mrs.Doubtfire and wisdom as well with superb films like Goodwill Hunting.

Let us thank God that men like him lived on this earth who helped make life more easier and fun. Knowing the man he is , I don't think he would be happy seeing us very depressed over his demise. He would want us to smile and grin happily.

So, thanks Robin, for all the fun and joy.

I think the best tribute we can pay to Robin is to keep a happy grin or smile in our face always. And yeah, crack a joke a day at least.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator
I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man. He was brilliant even if he could never see it himself. My favorite movie of his wasn't even a comedy. It was What Dreams May Come and was about suicide. His wife in the movie committed suicide and he was tasked with saving her in spirit. Maybe his own struggle with suicidal thoughts brought him to the character. I hope he is getting that kind of help in spirit now himself. I wish his soul much strength to work through this and his family prayers to get through their grief. He was a legend and will be dearly missed. His work speaks for itself.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Master
This one was a shock to me, and a tough one to take as far as celebrity suicides go. Did not expect him at all, goes to show how it's a hard thing to anticipate sometimes. Makes you realize how important it is to appreciate the people around us.

May you find peace Mr. Williams, you were a beautiful human being and you are a beautiful spirit.

R.I.P. ~
Old 12-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Master
Very Sad To Hear About Robin Williams.
My heart goes out to his love ones.
Rest in peace RW

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Robin Williams brought joy to millions with films like Mrs.Doubtfire and wisdom as well with superb films like Goodwill Hunting.

Let us thank God that men like him lived on this earth who helped make life more easier and fun. Knowing the man he is , I don't think he would be happy seeing us very depressed over his demise. He would want us to smile and grin happily.

So, thanks Robin, for all the fun and joy.

I think the best tribute we can pay to Robin is to keep a happy grin or smile in our face always. And yeah, crack a joke a day at least.

Amen to that, ajay.

My son loved What Dreams May Come, I loved Aladdin, my son and I watched it over and over, and I especially adored him in Patch Adams.

If I had had a daughter instead of a son, I was going to name her Robyn -- Robyn Lindsey because he lit up the world with a zest for life you just couldn't ignore. (I named my son after Sean -- Sean Connery, heh...)

Well, I blame doctors for not being more careful with the anti-depressants etc. They don't seem to care what happens to people, rich or poor!