Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Master

I AP again this morning approximately 3.00 am. I do not know why but I find it boring just lying there breathing in and out. Other times I do not have a problem with it. I preserved with it and it paid off. I felt myself out of my body. Then I thought move myself as I was slumped over. I put my legs on the floor and I felt the floor with my feet. It was amazing. It felt like I was physically out of my body. Anyway where I went wrong was, I should have said I can see, then awareness now. In William Buhlman AP books, it is worth while reading, it talks about that. It is very important to be able to see well and to be aware otherwise you can fall into a dream. Oh well, it is good to get experience.
Old 24-12-2010, 06:38 AM
traveler

same thing ..sorta

i have droughts myself plus i dont have the control yet of when it happens. my experiences seem to be based on what i need either a travel or just a vision. i have learned how to do some things while i'm in astral travel though. i usually start out in a wormhole type deal and now i can pick up speed in it if i want to. also now when i travel to a planet and meet a new life form i can communicate with them, which is a real trip. i know that might sound weird but i have done it. my advice is to simply enjoy it when it does happen. i feel if you can keep the feeling of the wonderment/happiness experience before each attempt it will make the process a lot smoother and more frequent. in other words yell out woooo hoooo let's go for a ride!!!!! before you try lol. love and light
Old 24-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Master

Wow, how exciting for you. I have never been to another planet.