Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 22-08-2011, 08:37 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
In Doreen virtues book, "Realms of the Earth Angels" it mention about a shapeshifter soul... she described it as a soul that try different realms, learning what they can from each and bringing gifts of joy to others... it's like a type of soul that wants to experience everything

That is quite different...does she explain how this soul is able to shapeshift, is it just because it wants too or is it different in some way to other souls?

nightowl
Old 31-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Alandra

The only way to really do this is for the soul to leave the body and construct an alternate avataric form to utilize.
Old 27-10-2011, 07:25 AM
Bernie

i saw something weird about this- a video of some guy taking his glasses off and a bunch of people, who were looking at him, screamed, cause he made himself look scary to them (or something). But it looked fine on camera because, you know, it can't effect the camera.

So all this energy talk could maybe be fooled by looking at it through a camera maybe? who knows.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:50 AM
Greyeyes

Shape shifting is for real, but it takes alot of personal work to be successful at it. Black Elk used to teach people how to do it for a little while. A lot of the people in the white culture would not do enough personal work to get a good sense of self. So people word change into animals go out into nature and never return. Be careful what you ask for.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:09 PM
ShapeShifter

I think modern day shapeshifting is the concious manipulation of your own energy. I have to focus when i take pictures of myself to keep my energy grounded or else my face is always blurry. Im not to sure about it really.. lol. sounds bonkers i know
Old 06-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Sangress

Quote:
I think modern day shapeshifting is the concious manipulation of your own energy. I have to focus when i take pictures of myself to keep my energy grounded or else my face is always blurry. Im not to sure about it really.. lol. sounds bonkers i know

I get similar issues with photos. Does your unconscious enegetic manipulation (shifting) heighten at a certain time each year? (Mine does near the equinox for some reason, no one can get a picture of me without me going partially seethorough and blurring completely in about 3 or 4 layers...its really interesting.)

Kind of off topic but anyways.....

It's become increasingly obvious to me that energy is the basis for most of the kinds of shifting I've witnessed (not counting mental shifting, because thats just altering your perceptions and bonding with the animal your mimicking.)

I've seen people go through changes in the metaphysical that reflect on their physical appearence, but no one ever got results when they focused on the physical changes before they went through the metaphysical side of things.

Seems that shifting is something very close to peoples souls and hearts and only those who are responsible can do it with any kind of ease or prolonged affect (I'm definitely not one of them, haha. I threw the towel in pretty quickly with my experaments.)
Old 21-11-2011, 03:53 AM
decamonos

On the idea of illusions, I have actually practiced heavily with energy manipulation, and have reformed my energy to align with a beast, or even more than one. First dual connection was the one everyone thinks of when they hear beast man. A wolf and myself. It was actually fairly interesting to take the form of an animal spiritually.
Old 30-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Indigo_Leader

Shape shifting is magic and not metaphysical. That means it is illusion. Placed into the mind.
Old 30-12-2013, 09:55 PM
somnium

the first step of transformation is the transformation of your knowledge. as your minds definition changes of what is your body so does your perception begin to shift. shifting your idea is crucial. when you are solid physical body you can change, but when you are fluid energy you can. it starts with the definition, or the awareness, that you place your body within. the paradigm of your body and the world. when you are connected to everything around you then the conscious position of an animal is merely a thought away. at one level by shifting your telepathic attention onto an animal you begin to feel his essence. if you can see your self as a conscious projection you give your body more freedom to shift. now you are consciously projecting your physical form instead of another definition that entails a permanent formation of the physical state. both are valid states, however when shifting one needs a fluid form. i created a technique that uses guided thought impulses to actively shift my body and consciousness. these impulses contain values and patterns that the particles of my body align to, or match. awareness equals perception and so any adjustment to my awareness incurs a shift in my perception. my most advanced shifts have been partial invisibility, shadow or void form, dog head, snake eyes and wolf eyes, changing eye colours, streching my hands, arms, and body, turned arm into dust in the wind, cats mouth and taste buds, and near complete dragon form that lasted about 10 seconds before i shifted back. many of my shifts have been found by using alternate paradigms of reality, and so the techniques do vary. we can in essence create our own way to shapeshift, our own knowledge. the biggest joy i have found is the complete sensations of the animal, the mind of the animal itself. it is as if every aspect of the body shifts and you become the form of the animal, every sensation. it is phenomenal.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Experiencer

I heard you can shapeshift while astral projecting.