Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 28-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Sangress

Hmm, I'll see if I can find it.

.......nope cant find it. I know I've covered this subject before....it might have been on another forum. hmm.

Oh well..anyways.

I've managed to lengthen my fingers by 3.8 cm in an hour and made one digit longer than another (I measured both times) and I've also managed to change skin colour at will (nothing unnatural, only a gray/purple hue) and eye colour. All of the things I tried was well within my natural capabilities to do and the changes were not permanent.

If I were to try and grow scales I doubt it would work.

There's other little things that I can't be bothered to mention.

I think traditional shape shifting is easily possible....if someone has enough willpower, skill, knowledge and energy to pull it off. And I am pretty sure a person would be able to take on animalistic characteristics that way if they are dedicated to achieving it.

I've also used energetic methods to appear as something I am not, to blend into the surrounding environment even though I am clearly invisible. It's more about tweaking another persons perceptions than tweaking ones own energetic features, but both things come into play.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Docha

My understanding is its a spiritual link between two entities, telepathy of sorts but first person.

If you can communicate well with animals you're halfway there.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:49 AM
iolite

Sangress...

I remember it too. I think you posted it before the crash.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:34 AM
Knower
Hi all =)

I believed at some stage that a gentleman I dated once was a shape shifter... Whenever I felt a strange tingle... I would think of him... and find a praying mantis 'watching' me

Sometimes they would come real close and hiss at me like a really angry cat... that ain't normal, is it? Anyhoo, after a very long and energy-tapping cord-cutting ritual, I never saw one again
Old 07-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Seperate_Reality

A higher spiritual being has the native spiritual ability to change or alter physical structure be it a physical body or a rock. Also these can put out an Image of anything and it is not solid. I suspect that there is also higher (alien) technology that can somehow mimic these abilities.
Old 15-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I am curious if anyone has every encountered a shapeshifter? What do you believe about shapeshifting?

nightowl

nightowl - Here is a bit of information on the raven taken from shamanicjourney.com

"Ravens bear magic and mysticism, and have a long history of myth enshrouding them. Shamans know the power of an unexpected piercing sound in shifting consciousness. Ravens have this power, giving out varied sounds, and can assist us in shifting our consciousness into various dimensional realms. Hence this is a reason why the raven is referred to as a shape shifter with magical powers. ‘Raven people’ can expect continual changes and spiritual awakenings throughout their lifetime."

Blackraven
Old 15-08-2011, 01:47 AM
nightowl

I think you all have touch on aspects of shapeshifting...

blackraven,

Thanks for sharing this info...it was nice to read it again ...two of a kind we are...

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I am curious if anyone has every encountered a shapeshifter? What do you believe about shapeshifting?

nightowl
I think literal, physical shape-shifting is impossible. Although I would be happy to be proven wrong, since the superpower I always wanted was shape-shifting since I was a kid!

As for spirit double shape-shifting? I suppose it might be possible, but I don't really place much stock in it.
Old 15-08-2011, 06:40 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
I think literal, physical shape-shifting is impossible. Although I would be happy to be proven wrong, since the superpower I always wanted was shape-shifting since I was a kid!

As for spirit double shape-shifting? I suppose it might be possible, but I don't really place much stock in it.

I agree in that I don't think it is a physical change. I see it more as the ability to manipulate energy and merge energy to cause an appearance of taking a different form.

nightowl
Old 22-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Thomas

In Doreen virtues book, "Realms of the Earth Angels" it mention about a shapeshifter soul... she described it as a soul that try different realms, learning what they can from each and bringing gifts of joy to others... it's like a type of soul that wants to experience everything