Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Reading about an enemy

(this reading is for entertainment purpose only. It's what I believe, but I might be wrong)

I did a reading about an enemy (OG) using my Angel Tarot Deck and here is what I came up with:

1) His inspiration = 9 The Hermit
2) His motives = Ace of water
3) His intentions = Ten of air
4) His hidden agenda = Ace of earth
5) His strong spots = 8 Justice
6) His weak spots = Seven of air
7) His goal = Five of air

His inspiration is self-discovery . Unfortunately he is a strong christian that doesn't want to listen to others. His motives are his relationship and his home. He is a practical builder. His intentions is to recover from an addiction (guess that's why he got christian in the first place), but now he is hooked on The Revelation (he's a 7th day adventist). He wants to end a difficult situation trusting Jesus and the bible, but he's blind to that there is more going on. His hidden agenda is money and wealth - like most christians. Not to forget that they like to build God's kingdom in the material outside. His strong spots are justice and especially doomsday (he talks about it all the time), and the weak spots is that there is more going on than he wants to embrace and his very poor timing. He's here to learn about the unwise situation he has put himself into. He is checking everyones motives. (he should have learned this trick :-)).

Edited in: I forgot to mention that he likes to tire other with his endless lectures that he claim is from the bible, but in fact is just some imagination from a teacher he have trusted. He's lying.

minx.
Old 19-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
This is truly not me. I'm not a warrior and I'm just tough behind the curtains.

I think I should call him and ask for forgiveness for what I've done.

Ace of water showed up as his motives so I hope it will be okay :-)
Old 19-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
Enemy is a strong word. Have you also tried to read your own self , like a mirror or reflection to him. Maybe you will find common ground or simply him being a lot like you but the projection of that might be stark with differences.

Edit sorry about the typos earlier. I m on my phone

Last edited by angelic star : 20-06-2018 at 02:41 AM.