Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

View Poll Results: Do you believe in the existence of Nibriu and the Annanuki.
Yes but the Annanuki and Nibriu are now extinct 2 7.41%
Yes and It is on a return orbit 14 51.85%
No, Its all fantasy 9 33.33%
The Planet exists but the race of Annanuki is now extinct 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2011, 04:36 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inanna
Lol! I'm Anunnaki! And Have Proof!
Of course! Who could miss the screen name/tribe name pattern of vowel, 'n', vowel, 'nn', followed by one or more letters.
Inanna
Anunnaki
This is undeniable proof that your claim is true.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Lol! I'm Anunnaki! And Have Proof! We got caught up in the incarnational cycles of mankind when we decided to stay here. Though I was born on Earth originally...,I was full blooded until caught in the cycles over time.

Some of us have broken those cycles and moved on. I'm in my last incarnation here. I cant wait to be with my beloved Enki again!

Originally I didn't want to buy into this discussion, but I will say briefly what I know about the race, called the Annanuki.
A little wile ago I had a conversation with my divine self, and we cam to speak about the African Continent. The Anunnaki where her and created a slave race. (My divine self never mentioned the name Anunnaki, but they are the only possible race) Those we call Annunnaki mixed with the native race, and when asked to leave this planet, by the Federation about 10-11 thousand years ago, they left those behind, who where the result of mixing with the natives. I see those as the Sumerian.
The Annanuki are strongly in service to self, and are not allowed anywhere near this planet.
I never connected the Annanuki with Nibriu, even so those of Nibriu are in service to self as well.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Lol! I'm Anunnaki! And Have Proof! We got caught up in the incarnational cycles of mankind when we decided to stay here. Though I was born on Earth originally...,I was full blooded until caught in the cycles over time.

Some of us have broken those cycles and moved on. I'm in my last incarnation here. I cant wait to be with my beloved Enki again!
Proof is a strong word. Would you mind showing us such "proof"?

For example, if you can tell us some history about ancient Sumerian culture that has eluded us? Surely that would prove you are an ancient Semitic deity in human form? ;)
Old 12-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Ladofthelight

Why is it that people require so much "proof" for everything?

Talk about limiting your experience...
Old 12-03-2011, 02:14 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Why is it that people require so much "proof" for everything?

Establishing what is true and what is false is important. If someone tells you that they are a police officer and they're not dressed as one, it's only reasonable to ask them for proof pertaining to their identity, rather than empty claims.

Inanna says she has proof that she is an Anunnaki. I, for one, would be thrilled for evidence that her claim is true. It would be entirely different if she says she believes she is an incarnated Anunnaki.

Quote:
Talk about limiting your experience...
I would say it's broadening experience and refining it. If I believed everything that everyone told me, I would suspect that my own opinions would be lacking much weight or depth, due to the fact that my critical thinking and reasoning being pushed to the back seat, in favor of accepting all ideas that come my way, simply for the sake of accepting them.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Originally I didn't want to buy into this discussion, but I will say briefly what I know about the race, called the Annanuki.
A little wile ago I had a conversation with my divine self, and we cam to speak about the African Continent. The Anunnaki where her and created a slave race. (My divine self never mentioned the name Anunnaki, but they are the only possible race) Those we call Annunnaki mixed with the native race, and when asked to leave this planet, by the Federation about 10-11 thousand years ago, they left those behind, who where the result of mixing with the natives. I see those as the Sumerian.
The Annanuki are strongly in service to self, and are not allowed anywhere near this planet.
I never connected the Annanuki with Nibriu, even so those of Nibriu are in service to self as well.

Not that I know what a divine self is, but to me it sounds like internal dialogue... even so, I think your divine informant is accurate enough, but I have no proof nor a shred of evidence, and my name doesn't have the right number of 'n's, so I wouldn't believe me if I were you.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Ladofthelight

Personally,

I don't question peoples inherent beliefs.

Your description, Animus, is like comparing apples and broccoli to me.

It isn't important for me personally to have to know the "truth" about everyone's persoanl spiritual beliefs.

I would dare not ask for "proof" of your beliefs, whatever they may be.

Ianna, if you are of "Annanuki" heritage or not, it is not important to me, for what it is worth.

If it is part of your "truth" then I support your beliefs.

Much love to all.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:51 AM
tragblack

Well, I can't vote in this because there's no button that says, I have no idea if it's true or not and I am leaning toward not. As for Annunaki or Reptilians or whatever, I think it might actually be possible-- but if it is the true story is probably not known.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:42 AM
Master
There is no 'your truth'... your opinions and belief aren't 'truths', mine are not truths. The truth is only that which one experiences, so there is no reason to believe the alien saga unless one has a close encounter... though viable proof is also very convincing.

There is no reason to believe Sitchkin or a anyone else because they don't provide viable proof.

The possibility is there so believe whatever, or don't... but it isn't a truth.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Establishing what is true and what is false is important. If someone tells you that they are a police officer and they're not dressed as one, it's only reasonable to ask them for proof pertaining to their identity, rather than empty claims.

Inanna says she has proof that she is an Anunnaki. I, for one, would be thrilled for evidence that her claim is true. It would be entirely different if she says she believes she is an incarnated Anunnaki.

I would say it's broadening experience and refining it. If I believed everything that everyone told me, I would suspect that my own opinions would be lacking much weight or depth, due to the fact that my critical thinking and reasoning being pushed to the back seat, in favor of accepting all ideas that come my way, simply for the sake of accepting them.
Hear hear!

Totally agree.
And indeed, I also have no problem with those who believe, but if they say there's proof, I want to see!