Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Master
Dream of brother in law again!

Yesterday evening we went to see my partners brother and his family. I dreamt again last night of my brother in law. It felt much more than the last one I had (which was more sexual and desire), it was like we was totally in love and merging together on a spiritual level in a pool of blissful energies. I could see us both looking brighter than I could imagine, we looked very beautiful and was loving each other continuously. The energy around us was this soft orangy coral colour with other threads of colour and bright light, we was floating in this spiritual ecstasy.

Is this a dream of a part of me being merged? Following the initial sex dream? Or could it mean something more? I remember I had a vision once of a beautiful dark haired angel (what I believed to be an angel) looking down at me from above, in the same bright light smiling very lovingly at me. I felt like it was my love, a part of me that was soon to come, I felt it was someone else like a soulmate or maybe my twin soul but I wonder if it was a part of me instead like my own higher self, but he also looked very similar to my brother in law which I have only realised now after having these dreams. what does this dream mean? Thank you.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Master
I'd go with a part of yourself being integrated, every person is yin and yang, and both aspects within ourselves have to develop and become deeply balanced. The "Spiritual ecstasy" of integrating your male aspect.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Master
this "merger" is probably indicating you becoming more of yourself.
i'm thinking that it could well be that your brother-in-law is 'coming
into his own', in a spiritual sense, and that you two have this feature
in common with one another.
i suggest that you seek the council of that angel you'd seen in a vision
to provide clarity for you... perhaps meditation would provide access.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Master
Yes, the dream felt like a completion of what had started before, I am glad to see this integration! Thank you Django.

Yes he has been, and we've been connecting much more because of it, I really feel at ease around him whereas before there was an awkwardness. Also, were he struggled with things, I would talk about how I see it spiritually, and I feel this may have helped him to accept this side of himself too. Where I am accepting more of my male side and what is associated with that so I definitely agree we have this feature in common with one another. It feels liberating! Yes I agree with you again lol, I have asked this angel what the message is and its faint, like I need to go deeper to provide that clarity, another indicator towards meditation haha better get on with it :) Thanks Horace!