Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Knower
OBE and The Higher Self: Seeing Is Believing

another one of my projection from another forum hope you enjoy:

Hey everyone, guess what i made it out again, and to make it even better it was the morning after getting blazed, so smoking isn't all bad for projecting, just make sure you do it the morning after (not saying do itthis was just what happen for me). Ok so i got up staid up for 5-10 min, cause i had to go get groceries from the car, after putting groceries up, i came back to my bedroom and went back down to induce, i only closed my eyes to slits so i was sable to see a little out of it, one arm above my head, and just got myself relaxed, then maybe 10-15 mins later boom i'm out of body in my bedroom, the moment i was out i began calling out to my higher self letting him know i was out and ready, i thought he/she would just pop up but nothing came, btw the astral at that same time tried to play me by sending in distractions, it used my GF and brother to try to distract me, cause while i was calling out to my higher self, my Gf came into the room asking me what i was doing and folding clothes or something other, all i said was i'm calling out to my higher self, all the while i could barely keep my feet on the ground, i kept floating up, so i went from room to room calling on my higher self, but he/she still never showed, so i headed downstairs, the moment i tried to float down the steps my GF grabs my feet, i looked back like what are you doing, she said helping you down the steps, i said let go, i'm floating here, she let go and i continued down. When i made it downstairs, i begin again calling out to my higher self to come out, and that i was ready, no show again, at this point i started thinking maybe i'm not on the right vibratory level to do this, but then i looks outside, and i see this blue energy coming from the direction of the sun, towards my apartment, it floated over head and either onto the roof or into my bedroom where i first call it, but at that moment, boom more distractions showed, my brother came over with food,and friends, they all flooded the house, blocking my path to get to my room to go see my higher self, so i instead staid outside and tried to climb the apt to either my bedroom or roof, and at that point as well that is when my floating abilities want to leave me, so i was left with little to no floating juice as i try to climb to my bedroom or roof, and it didn't help that my bro and them came out side looking at me like what am i doing, like i was crazy, i never fell into those distractions, but those distractions was affecting my enviroment, and in turn messing with my energy, so i never made it back up there, i lost focus and winded up back in body. i'm getting so close i can feel it, i think one more outing and i might finally accomplish my mission, i'm so excited.

Last edited by MergingWolf : 03-04-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

If you write like this, you'll have few people to start a conversation with.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Knower
huh write like what exactly, if you talking about the getting high thing this is the first time I ever had an experience with it my other exps doesn't involve it at all. but if that is all you have to say about my exp than thanks but i'll wait on a real response. I wasn't condoning doing it, it was just an exp I had once with it.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
huh write like what exactly, if you talking about the getting high thing this is the first time I ever had an experience with it my other exps doesn't involve it at all. but if that is all you have to say about my exp than thanks but i'll wait on a real response. I wasn't condoning doing it, it was just an exp I had once with it.
Your orthography and style make reading your posts difficult and time consuming. I haven't read any other than the one I'm replying here. I thought my suggestion could help you communicate. If you don't change how you write I'll add you to my ignore list.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf

MergingWolf..
.your post was sweet as...your English grammar was just a little difficult to understand, but I believe everyone could understand it well enough, & most would ask you for a little more info, if they could not quite grasp it.
there have been quite a lot of posts & threads far more difficult to read...so do not let it worry you.

Keep posting your experiences, I know that many people on this forum would be capable, happy & delighted to read of your experiences.

Sincerely neil.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Knower
oh sorry for the misunderstanding, if you were more specific in what you meant, i could have made changes, but since you blocked me I guess you won't get this, i was not trying to make a enemy here, I will try to make my material more readable next time take care. since it seems i'm going to be chewed out about my post and not comment on the subject I ask that the moderators closed and delete this post thanks. Will just get my comments about this post on some other forum.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Knower
another one of my projection from another forum hope you enjoy:

Hey everyone, guess what i made it out again, and to make it even better it was the morning after getting blazed, so smoking isn't all bad for projecting, just make sure you do it the morning after (not saying do itthis was just what happen for me).

Ok so i got up staid up for 5-10 min, cause i had to go get groceries from the car, after putting groceries up, i came back to my bedroom and went back down to induce, i only closed my eyes to slits so i was sable to see a little out of it, one arm above my head, and just got myself relaxed, then maybe 10-15 mins later boom i'm out of body in my bedroom, the moment i was out i began calling out to my higher self letting him know i was out and ready.

i thought he/she would just pop up but nothing came, btw the astral at that same time tried to play me by sending in distractions, it used my GF and brother to try to distract me, cause while i was calling out to my higher self, my Gf came into the room asking me what i was doing and folding clothes or something other, all i said was i'm calling out to my higher self, all the while i could barely keep my feet on the ground, i kept floating up, so i went from room to room calling on my higher self, but he/she still never showed, so i headed downstairs, the moment i tried to float down the steps my GF grabs my feet, i looked back like what are you doing, she said helping you down the steps, i said let go, i'm floating here, she let go and i continued down.

When i made it downstairs, i begin again calling out to my higher self to come out, and that i was ready, no show again, at this point i started thinking maybe i'm not on the right vibratory level to do this, but then i looks outside, and i see this blue energy coming from the direction of the sun, towards my apartment, it floated over head and either onto the roof or into my bedroom where i first call it, but at that moment, boom more distractions showed, my brother came over with food,and friends, they all flooded the house, blocking my path to get to my room to go see my higher self.

so i instead staid outside and tried to climb the apt to either my bedroom or roof, and at that point as well that is when my floating abilities want to leave me, so i was left with little to no floating juice as i try to climb to my bedroom or roof, and it didn't help that my bro and them came out side looking at me like what am i doing, like i was crazy, i never fell into those distractions, but those distractions was affecting my enviroment, and in turn messing with my energy, so i never made it back up there, i lost focus and winded up back in body. i'm getting so close i can feel it, i think one more outing and i might finally accomplish my mission, i'm so excited.

edited version I couldn't edit my original post