Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Struggling

Hello (: a few nights ago I was in the mark between sleep and alertness when I started dreaming that I was laying in bed on my laptop. My laptop crashed and turned off and I was feeling like there was a spirit in my room which made me super creeped out but not scared.

And then I got knocked into awareness and I had a very mild sleep paralysis (something I never got) and i was just lying there on my side, struggling to wake myself up. My eyes were fluttering and rolling to the back of my head and I felt the strong vibrational pull but kept my mind open and forced myself to stay grounded and got myself out of that situation.

Keep in mind that this happens the most randomest of times and it never really happens voluntarily, and even when I do try to go with the flow of my symptoms and astral project I can never do it? The symptoms immediately dim and fade and then I'm just left as a confused and frustrated mess on my bed.

What are the possibilities, is it a spirit calling me? Is it my shadow self? Thoughts?
Old 31-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pneuma
Hello (: a few nights ago I was in the mark between sleep and alertness when I started dreaming that I was laying in bed on my laptop. My laptop crashed and turned off and I was feeling like there was a spirit in my room which made me super creeped out but not scared.

And then I got knocked into awareness and I had a very mild sleep paralysis (something I never got) and i was just lying there on my side, struggling to wake myself up. My eyes were fluttering and rolling to the back of my head and I felt the strong vibrational pull but kept my mind open and forced myself to stay grounded and got myself out of that situation.

Keep in mind that this happens the most randomest of times and it never really happens voluntarily, and even when I do try to go with the flow of my symptoms and astral project I can never do it? The symptoms immediately dim and fade and then I'm just left as a confused and frustrated mess on my bed.

What are the possibilities, is it a spirit calling me? Is it my shadow self? Thoughts?
There is no "shadow-self" only demons that attach to you and would love for you to believe they are your shadow-self instead of ancient highly-intelligent and deceptive beings with an agenda. They try and make you embrace what you would consider darkness because that lowers you down to their level which leaves you ripe for their feeding. Keep in mind Demons, Djinns, Reptilians, Aliens, Fallen Angels, etc. are pretty much the same beings just being called by different names. One of the most common attributes ascribed to Djinns is the ability to create entire dreamscapes that seem like "alternate realities." Speaking from personal experience often it is incredibly mundane dreamscapes such as the one you described. These beings are mastered at taking ideas and mimicking them but not creating ideas themselves. So they watch us, learn about our reality, learn about us, and then use it against it in a corrupted and defiled alternate form. Often it starts out mundane and boring but it will usually lead into something disgusting. I imagine had you not ended up in sleep paralysis eventually it would of got wacky. I too have had exactly what you described happen more times than I can count although for me generally it happens when I try and "kick out" of a dream or projection. After spending so much time in the spiritual dimensions I have a sort of sick sense to where I know if I do something it's going to make me end that dream or projection. Like sometimes the experience will start with me lying down and I cannot get up, and I know if I bend my torso up too much or exert too much force trying to get up it's going to end the dream or projection. This is what I call "kicking out" and you sort of get an extra sense of this over time through trial and error. Often if I ignore those senses and do it anyways I will end up in sleep paralysis in my bed and if I do not fight the sleep paralysis I will end up back in that projection or dreamscape. A lot of times I ended it because I was in a ugly situation and so going back is not something I really want to do. So I've tried to fight the sleep paralysis over the years and it seems to adapt to the methods I develop.

In the beginning I would be paralyzed and I could actually gather enough strength sometimes to get up from it. There was a threshold where if I exerted enough force I will be able to sit up and once you are able to get up and stand up or sit up the sleep paralysis is gone for some reason. But after being able to do that and getting up and fighting with some shadowy figure multiple times, now when it happens and I try and sit up I am strapped down to the bed. If I rip off the straps and get out of bed literally in a second or two it all starts back over with me laying on the bed in sleep paralysis. If I stop moving completely I go back into the projection or dreamscape. So it's either wiggle around until I'm back in the physical, keep repeating that process, or go back to whatever was happening when I left. The question is why is it adapting? It's weird because during the paralysis I can still hear the dream/projection and feel myself being touched if that's what was happening when I ended it. Which leads me to believe there is something behind it, well honestly I've known there was something behind it for years. But this leads me to believe that these beings are capable of creating entire projections and dreamscapes. Someone on these forums mentioned it to me years ago and honestly my experiences seemed so real and authentic I didn't want to hear it. But now I am quite certain they were onto something...
Old 31-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Pathfinder

Just a tip for those who have a hard time getting out of sleep paralysis. If you close your eyes, then roll your eyes up towards your head it should break the paralysis. Works like 90% of the time for me, and many others who have tried it. My 2 cents.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Suspended
Guide
Paralysis.

Hello,sleep paralysis to me is when I am in the half awake/half asleep cycle, usually after reading a book or something on the internet, I just lay down to sleep and almost immediately I can see clearly through my closed eyelids,my body is locked in that position,I neither can move body or limbs and just look what's going on around me in my bedroom.

I see three human faces,no torso, they are about a foot to my right and maybe 18 inches from my face,I try to talk but can't,only my eyeballs rotate.
I ask mentally "what do you want" I get no reply,I do not recognise them as old earth friends,I tell them to tell me who they are or I will call upon God,my Father to erase them,they are doing some thing out of my sight range,they have grey skin but are human.

I make a monumental effort to turn my head and neck and spit in the first ones face,he vanishes, I lift my head twice more to get the other two out of my face, the effort involved in moving my head and neck is subhuman,it really is unbelievable how much effort you need,when I spit,its dry,but they understand,I ask god to look over me,thank him then sleep well.

That happened two months ago, and always when I study or talk about things they don't like!

Regards Billy.

PS..The third of my NDE"s ( have posted two already ) deals with this subject!