Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Guide

Who is astral projecting to me and humping me??? Is that possible ??

Iv been feeling really strange when trying to go to sleep like someone is literally humping me and it's weird and starting to freak me out??? Also like my root chakra is spinning really fast and wide?
It's bugging me out d

Can anyone tell me who it is?

I can normally feel my twin flame thinking about me like in a spiritual sense but this is literally like I can physically feel it what is going on
Old 02-03-2017, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
Sounds like you're trying to look outside of yourself for answers to things that are largely internal. You mentioned the root chakra; internal energy sensations can feel like many things, it's best not to fixate on them. And if you're staying conscious into the trance state (if your body falls asleep but you're still conscious, as happens in an astral projection or the WILD technique of lucid dreaming), the sensations intensify dramatically. That's part of a natural process. The sensations can be intense and startling, but they are not generally thought to be caused by someone else
Old 02-03-2017, 01:38 AM
Suspended
Knower
Hmm. Well if it bothers you

That could be one of life's biggest mysteries. But if it bothers you, a significant other can try this method.
It's actually part of the kundalini eperience but big blue has faith it could work, you know to keep the guys from being jealous.
Soma Rasa
Amrita, the Liquid of immortality is like nectar.... It exudes from the Chandra centre in the centre of the head, deep behind the eyebrows....The juice is saltish, similar to ghee, with the consistency of honey. Who swallows this clear liquor dripping from the brain into the heart and obtained by means of meditation, becomes free from disease and tender in body like the stalk of a lotus, and will live a very long life.
This method is extremely effective during use of blow up dolls of Chris.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:25 AM
Master
If this is happening as you describe bluelove the offender may not even be fully aware of their actions eg some drunk thinking they are having a wet dream-so be forceful with them in explaining what they are up to so they get the message
Old 03-03-2017, 03:28 AM
Master
I also believe there exists some form of law enforcement in the astral that restricts the freedom of offenders -when they catch up with them

Last edited by Podshell : 03-03-2017 at 05:03 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
Iv been feeling really strange when trying to go to sleep like someone is literally humping me and it's weird and starting to freak me out??? Also like my root chakra is spinning really fast and wide?
It's bugging me out d

Can anyone tell me who it is?

I can normally feel my twin flame thinking about me like in a spiritual sense but this is literally like I can physically feel it what is going on
The difficulty involved in another Human-being astral projecting into another dimension (the same dimension as you) and stumbling upon your astral body makes the chances of it being another Human-being slim to none. Now don't get me wrong - I am not saying you're not being humped during your dreams or projections. But what is doing the humping is not a Human-being and is a being that exists in the spiritual dimensions. Only beings who exist in those dimensions know how to navigate those dimensions to the manner in which they could repeatedly find your body and have sexual experiences with it. What I'm about to say will probably draw a lot of negativity, hate, outcry, and so forth. But I'm going to say it... Truth be told we as Human-beings are being astral raped on a regular basis only it usually happens while we're not conscious in the dimension it is occurring, so most will never know it. But when someone is able to shift their consciousness into the dimension these beings exist and manipulate our bodies in we will often catch brief glimpses of what was going on without our knowledge. In this case - an unknown being humping you. With that said the only beings who are willing to violate our personal rights and rape us in our sleep or manipulate us into wet dreams, astral sex, etc. are dark-beings such as demons. They are most often called incubus or succubus but that's just a term for a demon. All demons have a preferred mode of operation. Some prefer violence, some prefer anger, some prefer sex & lust. It appears in my experiences the ones we most often encounter in a conscious state in another dimension are the sexual demons. Probably because most of the others prefer to remain unseen and unknown. Where as sexual demons over time try and reveal parts of their identity. Because above all else they want us to consciously and willingly have sex with them and provide them with whatever it is they get out of it which is likely some form of food or energy. As you can imagine the influx of that food/energy is much higher when a person is conscious and thinking, because they are also telepathic and have access to our thoughts. So us thinking during the sex is a better outlet for them. And this is why the being has purposely had sex with you knowing you're conscious. Otherwise it would do its best to remain unseen and unknown completely. Sorry to say but I would gamble just about anything I own on the fact that it is not your twin-flame, although if you choose to communicate with this being I am sure it would be more than happy to pretend to be just to get what it wants. I wouldn't advise trying to communicate with it in any manner as it will only play games and tricks and lie to you. It will pretend to be a angel, spirit guide, twin-flame, whatever you're most open-minded to or whatever form/role necessary to pretend to be giving you whatever it is you're seeking.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree, I think they're some sort of wandering spirit/ demon just put to eat your energy in whatever way appeals to them. I've experienced this more times than I can count and it's completely inappropriate. The first time I experienced sleep paralysis I was only 8 years old and my sister told me it was the angel of death. Not only was I afraid that the angel of death was trying to kill me, I now had to worry about him trying to make sexual advances at me too!
Old 12-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do not feel its something like a demon. This more likely what I happening.

Torso Energy Surge:

The Torso Energy Surge is a surge of energy located in the torso area of the body. This surge can flow down into the legs but mostly its centered in at lower back area ( Pelvis area ) and the abdomen.
It can feel like a sensation of dropping suddenly. Like when one steps unexpectedly in a dip along a path.
This sensation most often happens when one is laying on one’s back and when one is in a state of almost drifting off to sleep. One is trying simply NOT to enter that sleep state.

What causes this surge ? It is thought that its an emotionally triggered that arises from the Heart Charka Centre. That is the centre where one leaves the body, so it is thought that the energy levels might well double in intensity as one readies to leave the physical body. This often gives one the need to grab onto something, often it be the sides of one’s bed.

What are the feelings one can have ? The first one is of course a feeling for being startled or of fear. It can leave one in search of one’s next breath in. This reaction most times is strong enough to take one from that relaxed state of being into one of full consciousness. As the body reacts often adrenalin is released and one’s heart will start to race. It can be at times a feeling of excitement in a shocking positive way like in finding one has won something. To others the feeling is that of being on a Coaster going up and down the hills and valleys. It can too bring on a feeling of an up set tummy.

A bit more uncommon but too all possible is sexual arousal, as there is a major Charka located there in the Sacral. It is caused by a sudden upwards surge of energy that travels through the genital regions and up into the abdomen and heart regions. This state of arousal , like the sudden drop effect , will bring one to break that state of being relaxed and ready to exit the body.

The most common position that brings on these issues is being prone flat on one’s back. The best way is to try on several positions and see what one’s might well work. One position is laying on one’s side, many find the Left heart side works better. The other is to prop SEMI upright. Also not to be overly comfortable but in a position that one can relax in. If one is too comfortable its too easy to drift into sleep.

How to move past this. Well the first thing is patients as it takes time, trust and practice. I like to say “Rome was not built in a day .” It is too learning to trust the body and understand the feelings in the body zones or Charka’s. Finding a position that works well. Understanding the fear triggers and finding maybe a visual image to think on to move past them. The best way for Astral to work is through mediations and not being in a state of the body wanting to sleep. Try a projection on first waking states. Where the body has rested and the mind is calmer.

Old 23-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Guide

Very interesting, Lynn.
I too think it is something going on in the energy field.
Combined with what we often get during astral projection is either a spinning (like vortex or chakra) - or pulsating (sort of like large vibrations).

When the mind gets into creative mode in certain stages of sleep, it opens and there is a split where it transfers itself as 'another' which you can either watch lucidly, or get caught up in and think it's real.
For example, it can feel (or look) as if someone else humping you, but it is actually you going through an energetic process which the mind can interpret as something separate.

Of course .... that doesn't rule out other possibilities, such as synchronistic events like ... perhaps a significant other WAS humping you and you picked up on it and got an experience.
Who knows, in this crazy world we live in.
I hope you got a chance to investigate further :-)

http://www.thetwilightnexus.com - astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE