Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Guide

Insight

These dreams still haunt my mind because I don't know their meaning for sure.

I dreamed I was waiting at a train station in Finland, on a vacation all on my own. The train took too long to arrive so I just ran to my destination instead, I met a lot of people from my high school there that I used to know, including my old chemistry teacher. I greeted him but he said I confused him for someone else, even though he looked exactly the same. I told him I've been studying chemistry for two years now and that it's nothing like I expected it would be. He made me do a test and I aced it, had the highest mark of the class even though everyone studied for weeks and I didn't study at all (basically why I chose chemistry in real life). I then saw a bottle standing on a table at the other side of the class, I stretched my arm out to it and could move it with my mind, even forming it into different objects. This dream is probably about me trying to figure out if I should continue with my studies but I'm not sure what its conclusion is about.

I also experienced a false awakening, normally I'm sure if I'm dreaming or not but sometimes I get really vivid dreams like this where I'm not sure at all. I looked out of the window and saw a big garden full of plants and flowers, I wanted to jump out and fly away because I thought it was a dream, but I didn't want to jump in case it was real and I would hurt myself. Instead I tried to fly through the roof by jumping, something I usually do in dreams, but it didn't work. I then heard rain tapping on the roof and windows, I looked in my room and saw all the windows were open and the rain was pouring down through them. I closed the windows and went downstairs, transitioning into another dream.

I also found a girl crying on a bench, I spoke to her and she told me would in 20 years and 1 season (or she said cycle instead, don't remember). I'm becoming 20 very soon and I'm sure it's about my age instead.

Can anyone give me insight in some of these dreams? Perhaps the last one is just about me growing older because it didn't feel particularly prophetic about the future, but anything is possible.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:23 AM
Guide

They are perhaps aspects of the same awakening.

You are leaving teachers, tracks, models of expectations, and rote discipline behind and finding your way to open intuitive knowledge and dynamic engagement with true reality (the bottle experiments), learning that you know inwardly.

The garden is inviting lushness outside of your safety zone structure confines of your home. the rain is all the emotion and change and risk and adventure raining down outside. It will water the garden of lushness you wish to fly into; however inside your home you feel it is a threat to your tidy housekeeping structures, so you shut it out and close the windows. You are at the threshold of realizing leaping into a dream or staying 'real' and being 'kept' in the house as you keep it real. So you experiment with a fantasy approach - leap through the ceiling -- and that dos not work for you the dream invited you to jump through the working real-dream-world window and perhaps fly. I don't know what that answer is with you -- just you are on the threshold of engaging a lot of 'lushness' in your dreams/life/mastery making it happen. Do you go for the gusto or play it safe? That is the dance of many lives.

the girl in benched. she is benched and crying. not running, not active.... passive youth.... whose day will come.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Guide

Thank you very much!