Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
The spirit that approached me was a nice spirit ... it never tried to harm me in any of kind of way, shape, or form ... it consoled me when I was upset and oddly enough, for some reason, I saw a piece of myself inside of the spirit ... its very hard to explain ..

The biggest problem I have with the spirit is, it claimed to be someone who was very well known on Earth ... and I dont know how much credit I can give to something like that.

Therefore, I just assumed the spirit a fake.

Thank you all for your answers, though :)

A good number of people claim to have seen Jesus and felt his presence.

If the spirit you experienced is someone whom you would expect to bring you comfort at such times then it's possible it was that particular person who came from the spirit world.

This doesn't mean to imply they are constantly with you, or a personal guide. It's more than likely they were attracted to you due to the circumstances. For instance, if you enjoy writing poetry, some people claim your work can be influenced by well known poets of the past, poetry being the connecting link that attracts them. Anything is possible I suppose.

I would suggest though to keep grounded by not allowing the spirit's influence to overtake your own sense of reasoning and for you to test spirit at all times by questioning them.
Old 22-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Enya

The thing to remember with 'famous' spirits is that they are people, like any other. What matters is your reaction and what you do with that information. Many mediums work with famous names but never tell anyone, because that lays the burden on proof on them and if the spirit person wishes to continue their work, then their previous identity doesn't really matter in the long run.
If your famous person returns, then test their spiritual credibility by asking why they have made themselves known, what work they wish to do with you, etc. If they're just someone mucking about, you'll soon suss it out.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:18 AM
EternallyHurt

Okay, I dont like some of you guys' approaches to me about this whole thing. Im feeling like some of you are subtly trying to come at me wrong ... I can feel vibes ...

All I did was ask 2 simple questions, thats it.
Im only only 17 years old. Im just looking for guidance and answers.

.. But Im feeling bad vibes from some of you .. and all I have to say is if youre going to be subtly disrespectful or anything of the sort, then dont reply to my messages and dont write me at all, please. Thank you.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Master
This may seem odd, E.H... but if it were me I would ask the spirit if it's fooling or not. Usually we get a straight answer like this.

Xan

Old 23-12-2010, 12:26 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
The thing to remember with 'famous' spirits is that they are people, like any other. What matters is your reaction and what you do with that information. Many mediums work with famous names but never tell anyone, because that lays the burden on proof on them and if the spirit person wishes to continue their work, then their previous identity doesn't really matter in the long run.
If your famous person returns, then test their spiritual credibility by asking why they have made themselves known, what work they wish to do with you, etc. If they're just someone mucking about, you'll soon suss it out.

Thank you so much for being respectful to me with your reply
Youre right, "famous" spirits are regular just like everyone else ... I dont even view famous people as "famous" . They are just people, like us.

However, I feel I cant name the spirit that approached me, because it claimed to be a person who was famous on this Earth and people often get sidetracked on spiritual experiences because they get too caught up on the "fame" of the person ... I hope you understand what I mean ...
This makes it very tough for me to speak on my spiritual expereince to almost anyone ...

The spirit told me why it came it to me .. it said it came to me because I needed love. And thats all the spirit basically showed me was love. I didnt feel like the spirit came to me to "use" me necessarily for anything in particular .. I feel like it just came because it did .. I know that sounds very simple,but thats how I felt when it was around.

The spirit isnt around me anymore and I dont think it will be coming back as I believe it advanced to a much "higher plane" .

I only worry about being tricked and deceived by spirits and things and I dont trust myself very often so thats why its hard for me to decipher the truth from the lies ...

Again, thank you so much for your reply
Old 23-12-2010, 12:29 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This may seem odd, E.H... but if it were me I would ask the spirit if it's fooling or not. Usually we get a straight answer like this.

Xan

I dont find what you said odd at all
I did ask the spirit if it was fooling or not and it told me that it wasnt.
I never felt any negativity from this spirit, but I only struggle with it, because I know that spirits can deceive you too ...
The spirit often showed me nothing but love of all kinds ... but like I said, I am very much aware that some spirits can trick you ... and thats why I am confused.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:33 AM
EternallyHurt

Another thing. I am only looking for guidance and answers ... Im not claiming anything to be the absolute "truth" ... thats why I am here in the first place.
Its a spiritual thing for me 1OO percent ... not a physcial thing so much ...

.. But I feel like some of you are getting too caught up in ONE thing I said : " the person was well known on Earth ... "

Its spiritual ...
Old 23-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Master
Yes, negative sneaky spirit can deceive us just as people can.

But a spirit that shows you love will never try to fool you. Loving spirits are incapable of that. I speak from my own experience.

You can trust the love 100%, even when you feel you can't trust anything or anyone else.

Xan

Old 23-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Rumar

Such distrust to the spirit after how straight forward they're being, what annoys me the most is the discrimination that people give spirits, because they don't understand them, if they're different, they're evil or bad. If they have dark energy they're evil or negative. I just asked who it may have been, because I dunno if I may have met them before or not, nothing more.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:46 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Such distrust to the spirit after how straight forward they're being, what annoys me the most is the discrimination that people give spirits, because they don't understand them, if they're different, they're evil or bad. If they have dark energy they're evil or negative. I just asked who it may have been, because I dunno if I may have met them before or not, nothing more.

Im not discriminating against the spirit at all. I just simply said I assumed it was fake because I didnt understand any of my experience. Maybe that was wrong of me to say that, I will admit that. But I dont appreciate the way you flew out into judging me as a "discriminator" before you actually knew the whole story. I didnt dismiss the spirit because it was "different", I dismissed it because I became confused about the whole experience with it. I am sorry for any confusion I caused ... I truly dont like to argue, even if its over the internet. I HATE discord.

However, I DO believe that if a spirit has a negative energy or a dark energy, that they are evil. Now maybe I am wrong in thinking this, but this is my belief. You cant bash me for what I believe in. I never bashed you .. so please respect me.

I also am confused as to what you believe about my story ... do you believe it is authentic or not?

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I truly am <3 .
I just felt like you were being facetious in asking me who the spirit claimed to be ... but if you werent, then I was wrong, and I am sorry.