Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 30-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Seeker

Releasing Fear

"Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. I release all fears that hold me back from moving forward on my path."
Old 08-08-2017, 03:41 AM
Newbie ;)

I really like this, thanks for this!
Old 16-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder

Fear is what is holding me back right now. I'm gonna try this affirmation. Thank you.
Old 16-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God. Figure out whats real, and the rest sets you free.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 18-08-2017, 01:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God. Figure out whats real, and the rest sets you free.
For me there are 2 realities.. The Physical and the Spiritual..

I identify the spiritual as BG 16 The Divine Nature is Spiritual nature

Fearlessness, purification of one's existence, cultivation of spiritual knowledge, charity, self-control, performance of sacrifice, study of the Vedas, austerity and simplicity; nonviolence, truthfulness, freedom from anger; renunciation, tranquility, aversion to faultfinding, compassion and freedom from covetousness; gentleness, modesty and steady determination; vigor, forgiveness, fortitude, cleanliness, freedom from envy and the passion for honor-these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.

If things are endowed with these traits I pretty much know I can't go wrong.
Old 20-08-2017, 06:46 PM
boshy b. good

" " "help is part of being through with a us,
so, fear just doesn't notice and from the
heart break began. what is trully always
normal versus what we think is must at
very accurate, trully normal is not that far
from us and have been that way. we used
to say that "the person is sick" and that
took care of all the large matters, it's back" " "
Old 24-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Mikaela Kurahla for this interesting topic!

Good question, what is fear?
Eleanor Moody says that fear is only wrong directed faith. And that we are having faith in things we do not want rather than having faith in things we desire.

I think, that this might be the reason why people probably aren’t getting the health, wealth or happiness they want.
Focussing on things which they do not want and which make them afraid, prevents them from pursuing their dreams.

That’s for me the core of "attractor factors".
Old 11-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Suspended

Fear is an emotional reaction to a threat to our "I". The root is the fear of death.

To be completely free of far, is possible.

But in my view requires more than affirming action. It requires a process of transformation where you learn to let go of your "I". Easier said than done. In practise a lot of ingredients are needed in this "cooking", like contact with your inner guide, knowing how to trigger your deep intentions (ex: of being free of fear), understanding beliefs, strenghtening faith, letting go of time-space, etcetc.
Old 10-03-2023, 06:30 PM
Ascender

Yes go for it. Release your fears, because they are what is limiting you in your life. Fears are negative expectations of how you think the future will pan out, and they can sometimes be so buried and subconscious, that you aren’t really aware of them at all. What they do is to then attract the realities which you fear, and also waste energy. We all have lots of energy bound up in fears, but when we begin to release those fears, we release that energy as well. This energy then moves into the present moment where it can be used for positive things like healing, solutions, answers, newfound life progress, and shifts in reality.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Knower

I love that!

Sometimes I find it hard to release fears with an affirmation like that. So I do an affirmation, but I do it with my guides and higher self. And I ask them, to release all fears. Somehow it makes my mind accept it better :)