Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-01-2019, 11:07 PM
traceyacey12

Significance of the “release your ex’ card in romance angels deck

Hi there,

If you have been involved enough in this twin flame thing, you have probably seen people on YouTube use the romance angels oracle deck and have seen the ‘release your ex’ card pop up from time to time.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what this card really means and it’s significance to romantic relationships/twin flames?

Old 05-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Master
hi . i have and work with this deck ..... the card is about releasing the energy for a twin flame connection .letting go of the negative attachments . 3d ego based fears etc . could also mean need to clear any karmic attachments with a previous connection . we often think we have let go . but we havent . theres always somethign we need to let go of . like for me and my kids dad we are seperated if this came out regarding him it would symbolise for me although ive let him go . i havent fully let the energy go. still holding onto blame etc .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-01-2019, 09:07 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
hi . i have and work with this deck ..... the card is about releasing the energy for a twin flame connection .letting go of the negative attachments . 3d ego based fears etc . could also mean need to clear any karmic attachments with a previous connection . we often think we have let go . but we havent . theres always somethign we need to let go of . like for me and my kids dad we are seperated if this came out regarding him it would symbolise for me although ive let him go . i havent fully let the energy go. still holding onto blame etc .

Thanks, makes sense :)
Old 01-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Master
I am in agreement with what mystical says. I will use my own example, I'm not with my ex anymore we've broken up, however there are entanglements which mean that I have not released him fully. Hence the release your ex card always swimming front and centre stage in my life.

In the tf situation it is common for the break, the release to be something challenging and tricky, which makes it hard to do. You know not like throwing out the stuff they gave you. More like emotional baggage and beliefs or still talking to them because you have something in common something that can make it 100 times harder, especially if there are kids involved etc as Mystical says.

The problem is knowing what letting go really is, is letting go having nothing to do with them? How do people with children do that? Is it an internal shift then?

I suspect it's between the two, so if holding onto the ex is holding a person back in anyway, this is what the card is alluding to. So release anything that holds you back in a way that may have manifested itself within the relationship with the ex. If there are commitments these can't really be released, however attitude can definitely change :) ...
Old 01-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Administrator
Hello

You have to look at the imagery on the card at times. She is sitting in a state of woe but not looking down, and she is holding a contract in her hand. So the card image shows that she is aware of the issues in hand. It is about cutting that contract I look at it like a "Pink Slip" you might get in your working life path. At the time you get that slip panic sets in, but you bounce back if your willing to keep moving forwards.

Too many times we are in that "why me" or "I dont want to be alone" place but we have to be complete as an individual to make any relationship work. We have to be OK alone and look to have that someone come in that compliments us not competes us.

Like any contract that we enter into we can always break that contract. Nothing is ever carved in stone as we well know that the elements will over time erase from view.

Looking at all relationships as life lessons, the good and not so good there is always something you can take from that. When we can see the positive in even the darkest situations in life then you see how strong you are as an individual.

We can never be free from an ex, we will always hold with us something from that relationship, but it does not have to control us or define us as an individual.

When it comes to a relationship where children are involved you have to look at the greater good, if the EX is not a bad person in actions done such as abuse then you do have to put your feelings aside so that you keep that balance for your kids. For kids to see fighting does no good for them moving into a relationship. It too is important that you communicate with children that the break up is not because of them, that it was just not a good place to be for you and the EX. But out of that relationship came them.

When I left my abusive ex, my kids were old enough to make the choice to see their Father or not see him. I never put boundaries on that one, as they knew what he could be like. There is little to no contract with him.

Too many times we hold onto a relationship where we enter the same kind of one next time. We have to really be able to step back and see whom we are and whom we want to be. You have to change the way you view a relationship at times its not a "contract" that is life binding.

Lynn