Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Color rainbow children

hi during meditation lastnight i had an angel come to me and gave me a shield and a talisman and was calling me the rainbow child i was also seeing rainbows anyone else have same experiences and has anyone got any info about rainbow children
Old 24-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Master

There are about 4 sets of rainbow children (different "colors," although 2 of them look kinda funny because they are not colors we see here on earth.

Most are very young. Since you are old enough to talk here, you must be one of the forerunners to help the younguns along.

I've only seen a couple of them so far. One was actually an older teen.

I recommend checking some of Doreen Virtue's materials and other authors who also study what she does. Someone's bound to be gathering the information on the rainbows somewhere.

Many rainbow children/ people are telepathic or see in pictures. I don't know much more than that. Sorry. :(
Old 25-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Experiencer
I believe both the shield and talisman will come in handy :)

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 25-04-2015, 01:14 AM
Suspended

Old 27-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I've met 2; one would be 7-8 by now and one is 5. They have no karma. It is zero work to babysit them. They do not cry or get angry or judge anyone (they might cry if they were tortured, starving etc). They are beautiful and send a peace-love vibe to everyone in the room.