Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Tera's_Party

Double digits on the clocks all the time. Can anyone explain?

For over the last couple of years almost every time I walk by a clock I am seeing double digits like 8:11 or 9:22 or 5:33 and often 12:12 etc...
It's not random either. When I wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom I see the time is like 3:55 or 4:11 or 5:55.

As I am walking by the clocks throughout the day I will notice it's the same. I know this isn't my memory playing tricks either because I would remember when I am not seeing double digits. Also if I just decide to look at the clock just to test it, I don't get double digits. It's only when I am either not paying attention, or if I look because I need to know the time.

I am wondering why it's only been like this the past couple of years. Maybe it's a spiritual communication thing or my brain is so powerful it synchronizes with every clock I see, just to mess with me. I am willing to be skeptical so I will be able to keep perspective. Please let me know if any of you have had this experience cause it's got me confused.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:07 AM
Knower

Hey. You're not alone. It started with 11:11. I would say close to a yr ago. Then it went to 2:22 and now I see 333. But like you, I see it mixed 2:33, 1:33 etc,.Just the other night I woke up in the middle of the night at 3:33 bc I was soo hot. And I must say, I got spooked. But I have to idea what it means and just like you if I try looking for it I don't see it. It just happens when I'm not paying attention. But 111 still follows me as well. I looked it up on the Angel number website and they just all seem to mean the same. I like to think that I am where I should be.

I have an Angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head. Kaskade

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
Old 02-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Tera's_Party

I am glad to know I am not crazy. I swear it's not random. Thank you for confirming it too.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Master
There's some test done by a University or Institute (forget which) in which they tested people's ability to see around corners on streets they'd never walked down and
forward in time a few minutes' to see what would happen in the next 10 minutes. The results are surprising. Basically we are aware of many things around us including the time whether that knowledge comes into our conscious mind or not.
I recommend you research Remote Viewing, Chronovision and such to understand why you are consistently able to look at a clock when it's displaying double and triple digits.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Xenobia87

For many nights i have been woken exactly 3.33 and then again 5.55. I think there are no loud sound, i just wake up, see the time and usually fall a sleep again... I know some people are saying that these numbers have some kind of message, but somehow i don't get it..
Old 10-10-2013, 03:53 AM
Master

The ones that I see the most are 1:11 which I see most often both am and pm and 2:22,
Old 15-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Farallon

I have seen 11:11, 4:44 and 711 for years. For me, it's not just clocks, but also addresses, license plates, etc. Mine started out with 11:11 and when I see it, I get a very mystical feeling, like ET connected and I feel like I am supposed to remember something important, but can't remember. There are entire books and websites dedicated to this phenomena.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farallon
I have seen 11:11, 4:44 and 711 for years. For me, it's not just clocks, but also addresses, license plates, etc. Mine started out with 11:11 and when I see it, I get a very mystical feeling, like ET connected and I feel like I am supposed to remember something important, but can't remember. There are entire books and websites dedicated to this phenomena.

Oh wow, Farallon, I see the same numbers. I would only add something like 11:44 from time to time. But 11:11, 4:44 and 711 I am seeing for several years as well.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farallon

I would love to find out more about this. It's so often now that I can't refute it. I need to know what this is and why it's happening. Even if it were something non-spiritual like selective attention or some internal timing mechanism in my brain, I would be satisfied with answers. Any books you recommend? Thank you.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Miss_understood

Hello, I too see numbers everywhere, at night, early hours, my mileage showed 125125 the other day on my car! I've also went to my local shop 2 days ago and picked 4 items that come to 4.44, it's happened before there too with 6.66! I feel as though I'm going crazy, I don't understand the relevance of the numbers to my situations? I'm asking for better guidance but still nothing right now :( this has been going on, well over a year now?? Been told I have OCD :/