Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
All that you've shared, my sister, is very much honest and true to Self. Indeed the "true vampire" is never really the "other," but rather a fearful, energy-draining state of consciousness that is projected and perpetuated by the part of one's own mind that is in fear.

A greater spiritual end, yes! You are very much in your power, dear one. I am much appreciative for this inspiration. Bless you.

Sometimes, yes, but sometimes there is another person activating the energetic.

The Fear is one of my shadow energies. interesting little creature. But, it's been a great protector and i'm grateful to it. Soon, it will have it's rightful place in my life, in my heart where it can protect and keep me safe whilst feeling safe within itself.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Sourcerer

Angel1

Right, another may indeed be the apparent initiator of a conflict, but even that is never actually the case, for linear cause-and-effect is an illusion always, no matter how "real" it appears to the limited human consciousness. Deeply understanding this fact relieves much inner tension, as I have experienced in my own journey, and increasingly so.

Remember, Belle, there are not really "separate souls" or individual beings, ultimately, for there is REALLY but One Universal Consciousness. This ALWAYS remains Divine Fact, even during the experiences of "beings" in creation.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:49 AM
FMC40

Sourcerer.
Your post is very important. I'm a newbie to spirituality and your advice meant a lot .
Regards and blessings.
Old 20-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Christ Consciousness is essentially no more than the Awareness of Oneness...

That "sent" me...words are so powerful!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Right, another may indeed be the apparent initiator of a conflict, but even that is never actually the case, for linear cause-and-effect is an illusion always, no matter how "real" it appears to the limited human consciousness. Deeply understanding this fact relieves much inner tension, as I have experienced in my own journey, and increasingly so.

... there are not really "separate souls" or individual beings, ultimately, for there is REALLY but One Universal Consciousness. This ALWAYS remains Divine Fact, even during the experiences of "beings" in creation.
Though many of us know this...I don't remember it being said so succinctly.
Eloquent and exact.
You were given a gift with words.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMC40
Sourcerer.
Your post is very important. I'm a newbie to spirituality and your advice meant a lot .
Regards and blessings.

Greetings, love and hugs to you, my friend. You are a wise "old soul." A warm welcome to this community as well. Thank you.
Old 20-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Christ Consciousness is essentially no more than the Awareness of Oneness...

That "sent" me...words are so powerful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Though many of us know this...I don't remember it being said so succinctly.
Eloquent and exact.
You were given a gift with words.

You are Heaven-sent.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:02 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1 Beware or be aware?

Quote:
ALL interactions and experiences are ultimately fruitful for the Soul, for they are all equally-valid experiences for growth, for spiritual awakening. My hat goes off to those members who have served as POWERFUL CATALYSTS for spiritual awakening. My hat goes off to ALL who have added focus and energy to this place. I tip my hat to ALL of you/us, for this certainly is a fun and fruitful journey for the Soul, no matter what transpires, for again I remind that the True Essence of ALL is Divine Love, AKA Spirit.

Be well as you serve fuel for FREEDOM instead of for fear. Amen.

Beware or be aware? -- *smiles* -- The above message is beautiful & timely. -- I actually wrote the below message in response to this thread a week ago, but as I was writing I had a realization or two and was too emotional to follow through with posting; I thought it wise to wait until I was calmer. That said...

I was once very angry with the Christian church and at those who push their beliefs upon innocent bystanders - ((In the French Quarter during Mardi Gras they use bullhorns and put people on crosses in Jackson Square; among other gruesome examples I've seen....).

Underneath my anger existed a twofold cause; first, the dominance of the Christian church was my obstacle to understanding for all of my young life. I've realized I have always been aware, yet as a child there was no reflection in reality of my awareness - (4,000 population rural town with 6 churches long before the internet) - only fairy tales, fables, myths, and fantasy reflected what my young self knew to be true. I was always a seeker, finding myself under religious instruction at the tender age of five - (despite both parents professed agnosticism with a leaning towards Buddhism minus the discipline) - Wednesday afternoons after kindergarten spent in a shabby kitchen listening to tales of heaven on earth. My child self must have smelled a subtle scent of truth among the popcorn that accompanied these stories; listening to this kind woman who shared with me what she saw, a Jehovah’s Witness whose only mission is to have heaven on earth.

Eventually, as a pre-teen, I was led to a Christian church where Wednesday evening Missionette meetings were my only access to spirit in a life increasingly more difficult to bear on my young back, to reconcile with my inner awareness of what IS. Cracks and blockages beginning to strain my natural inherent connection to what I am, what we all are, to the source, the one, the IS, God, Goddess, energy, divinity... and in one meeting & evening it was broken; the proverbial hair that broke the camel's back, the second cause for my anger.

The night they told me my parents were going to hell - Christianity was the one and only way - despite their peaceful ways my parents were going to burn for eternity. I fled that "Bible" study in tears, wracked with the knowledge those I loved were to be punished; I was terrified, nothing I could see would warrant such cruelty. Yet, in my analytical way (even then), I thought what about Cain, what about Job? A glimmer of belief in this possibility swept over my eleven year old self, a wave in an energetic storm shaping my expression with my unconscious intention. At home, later that night, my mother asked if we should go to the hospital as I couldn't stop crying; hours spent hysterically sobbing and begging her to go to church - to just please go to church for me, please! Finally she calmed me with her words and presence, made me realize it was not she that was wrong, but those who had told me such lies. Yet she offered nothing else for me to believe… back to fantasy’s reflection for me for several years…

I realize, it was that moment in which so much was lost to my younger self, so much strength & wisdom which would have carried me to vistas I now can only imagine; my life force was not trapped, it was snapped; the subtle cord of intention & connection to all I am clogged & broken by a lie, taken from me by the ignorance of those who would teach children of a hell that only exists within them, unknowingly continuing a cycle of perversion & fear that extends far beyond this moment in time.

I did not know then, what I know now. Why I couldn't stop the tears, it wasn't just fear for those I loved, it was my awareness which brought tears - despite its dwindling voice it still lived as a whisper in a crowded room within - in one moment I'd been coerced into believing a lie could ever possibly be true. In my belief and subsequent anger I became a part of the lie, my energy diverted to feed a foundation of fear; years of my life spent lost and wandering in pain & separated from spirit; angry & alone all because I was an innocent who always sought the light and was given fear in its place.

Now, I have reconciled my anger, I've been tempered and gentled as my connection healed and became strong with the successes of my search and the realization - I was never lost, just blind to the path I was on... as all is meant and I intended to lose my way so I may know what fear is, what it is that drives people to believe a lie. The teachings of Christ do not reflect this lie, it is in the minds of those who choose to see it because it lies within them, those who are in pain and lost.

So, when I do engage with those who push their beliefs, as happens often in my professional life, I focus on "What Would Jesus Do?" In my personal life when my door or/and my person is approached with flyers & questions I always smile sweetly, say no thank you, I'm already saved and all my prayers have been answered and continue with my day unchallenged. In the subtle threads of words and intentions found here and elsewhere in the world wide web, I intend to love and am aware of the traps that lie in others’ professed salvation of my soul..

I choose to be aware.

Thank you for this thread Sourcer - and for the realizations & emotions that came with responding to it. A gift, as always. *smile*

Old 21-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Suspended
That was a lovely read - thank you for sharing Vesica.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Vesica,
My gosh, what a story...no wonder my ex, an atheist, would say
"It's child abuse feeding children all these beliefs."

(Specifically Christian, but he meant from any religions.)