Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
Well as far as I can figure out, it seems we have the ability at spirit level to make any constructs quite real and we can do so out of fears, beliefs, need for guidance, for all sorts of reasons. So in the end, it's hard for an outsider to tell if an entitiy or being is still just a beleif or psychological construct or something more tangable. In the end I'm not sure it matters much because for that individual, they function just the same.

well, it kinda matters to me whether i'm dealing with my own construct or with an autonomous being. it's like the difference between an imaginary friend and real flesh and blood friend. one is dictated by my psychology, dependent on the mental and emotional environment my psyche provides while the other is independent and acts on personal will. a mental construct doesn't have personal motivation as they're constructed by the subcon for specific purposes. autonomous beings have motives of their own and i'd like to know what those motives might be if i'm interacting with such.
Old 13-11-2012, 03:02 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, it kinda matters to me whether i'm dealing with my own construct or with an autonomous being. it's like the difference between an imaginary friend and real flesh and blood friend. one is dictated by my psychology, dependent on the mental and emotional environment my psyche provides while the other is independent and acts on personal will. a mental construct doesn't have personal motivation as they're constructed by the subcon for specific purposes. autonomous beings have motives of their own and i'd like to know what those motives might be if i'm interacting with such.

Do you fear the motives of others in general...just curious?
Old 13-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Do you fear the motives of others in general...just curious?

no. i don't generally "fear" the motives of others but if they're interested in me enough to get into into my head i'd like to know why. just curious.
Old 13-11-2012, 03:21 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
no. i don't generally "fear" the motives of others but if they're interested in me enough to get into into my head i'd like to know why. just curious.

Fair enough...trust building works in many ways.
Old 13-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Fair enough...trust building works in many ways.

building trust ... hmmm
Old 13-11-2012, 10:39 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
building trust ... hmmm

Well yes..that is what I see...to be open and fully connected, trusting fully in this reality opens up our world fully. Perhaps you are questioning your own..to step into something new.....sounds exciting.
Old 14-11-2012, 01:57 AM
skeptical

Quote:

Somehow I suspect that figuring all that out with entities would be much the same way you do with people and animals here.

For me, I start from the position of trust and then listen to my intuition and reads. Most times trust is the correct state to be in.
Old 14-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Deactivated Account
I actually believe it can be both.

I know people who are absolutely lovely through and through, obviously with their human weaknesses, but are not negative or fearful in any big way, yet experience a lot of unpleasant psychic phenenona.

I've had some horrible experiences myself which I do believe were triggered by stress, but can't be fully explained by that alone, at least in my opinion.

My belief is that when we are weak or feeling negative or victimised, negative energy has access to us. It's not either/or, it's a combination of the two. Therefore I think it's always wise to be careful before labelling people's experiences as purely 'mental'. I'd never have envisaged the sort of horrible experiences I've had since becoming psychic, and I used to experience fear a great deal without it manifestating in that way.