Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 01-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Newbie ;)

New

Hi all. I've always been drawn to paganism but have never actually followed through to it. The question I want to ask is where do I actually start? How do I begin my journey? Many thanks in advance.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Master
You ask where to start your journey with paganism, my question is, well what aspect of paganism do you find interest in, and in what form of paganism?

Are you interested in Wicca? Native cultures? Something else?

Perhaps start with a subject within paganism you find of interest, are you interested in nature based things? Animism?

I apologize if this isn't too helpful, it is what I can think of at the moment.

In any event follow your instinct.

Blessings
Old 02-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the reply. I'm more interested in the Wicca aspect of Paganism. I feel my happiest when I'm out in nature and belive that is why I'm being guided by my curiosities to Paganism.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Master
I find the term pagan to be very broad and there are quite a few paths under that category. Wicca is one, then there's witch craft, Druidry, Norse and Heathen just to name some for examples. Even within those groups you can have a variety even to the point of mixing them to suit your path. Alternatively, you just do what resonates with you and forget labels.

When my path changed, I looked into witch craft, Wicca and Druidry. I resonated with Druidry. I didn't put a label on my path until it settled and even then, I include runes (Norse) so not 100% Celtic but that's okay because it's a part of my path. I did have help from my Guides to sort out what I wanted to keep, discard and put on the back burner.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 19-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspirit
I'm more interested in the Wicca aspect of Paganism. I feel my happiest when I'm out in nature

Start with Wicca then Get inspiration from the natural world. Learn from other Wiccans online or in real life. There is a lot to work with!