Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 04-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
Really folks, she wasn't serious about " the two unsuspecting victims " it's fine !

of course it was a joke.....sneaks off behind bush to cackleeeee
Old 04-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Master
Thank you for that reading, Uhmar. So many things to consider when you pull one. All the textures and little details. Lately, I've felt how can I do anything BUT surrender to the universe, to whatever life has to offer. What is 'the chakra ribbon'?

Old 04-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
What is 'the chakra ribbon'?
In my bag of ribbons is ONE ribbon that is magenta/ burgandy/gold floral.
in this is splashes of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, punk, violet, navy blue etc. It always made me think of the major chakras everytime i looked at it. So I used a piece of it with the ribbon reading ribbons. One piece, no others in bag like it . So if drawn It is because it pertains to the chakras somehow.

I draw them out of a bag holding them. I put hand in bag, eyes closed and continually repeat the name and hte question. I touch I feel I then let my intuition and clairtouch choose. I can not tell it is the chakra ribbon because there are many more in the bag that feel just like it ...
Old 04-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Mystfied

Hi Uhmar
I would love it if you would do a ribbon reading for me,I had never heard of it before but it sure sounds interesting

Will the stress I've been under lately soon be behind me

Thank You so much for your offer

Love & Light Always
Old 05-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Uhmar

RIBBON reading for Mystified 2/5/11

question presented was;
"Will the stress I've been under lately soon be behind me?"

ribbons pulled;emotions felt;
GOLD;
I smiled, felt Divinity, Godself, bend in the ribbon screamed crossroad, vitality, strength, action, courage, self confidance, male energy

TEAL/TURQUOISE;
satin, slick, money, elementals, ocean, air, torn edges, creativity, self kniowledge, strengths, put it into words and feelings

LIGHT BLUE;
frilly, lacy, water, emotions, throat chakra, Godself shining through lacy holes, communication, speak what needs said, inspiration, speech, wisdom, calm, visualize your hopes and dreams

HOT BRIGHT PINK;
silky, passion, flame,sex, erotica, overdoing things, take bettter care of self,caring too much about something and overdoing it.

INDIGO;
somedays it's smooth the other rough, one day travel road is clear, next day bumpy road, dreams, crown chakra, insights, visions, flexibility, stop doubting, meditation, go inward and seek
--------------------------------
Looks like all this is saying to go within and find a calm and peacful place. It says you send out what you need then you immediatly start sabatoging your self by doubting. Formulate what your hopes, dreams and desires are then present them to the universe.

Send them out, release them, then trust the guides, and Angels, Godheads Universal consciousness to bring it to you. Remember nothing arrives over night. Stop being so hard on yourself. What you want may not be what you need.

Slow down and stop all this stressing. If you died tomorrow( and I am NOT saying that at all) would you want your last day to be full of stress. Enjoy this life you have. So what if it isn't perfect, live each one like it is all there is. You will be surprised what you find you won't and don't need. Let fate and your higherself be your guides. Love yourself more and trust yourself more. Then just relax and Believe.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Mystfied

Thank you so much Uhmar,You just opened my eyes so to speak..
Old 05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
green

hi Uhmar

this tread brings back memories..i don't remember when was the last time i did a ribbon reading maybe 15 years ago.. oh my i'm getting old.

but actually i was thinking about ribbons lately, i have a student who is stuck, so stuck and there is something so intuitive and fluent with ribbons that i thought i should introduce her to it and maybe it will break the wall she has...

it means i should get me some ribbons... Goddess only knows where mine are...

now.. i sense in your beg, you have a very special white one. very delicate. am i right?

G
Old 05-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Master
The more I think about the ribbons reading thing, the more I like it and also crossed my mind about using materials also. My grandmother used to sew a lot and she had a big rag bag full of remnants from all of her wonderful sewing projects.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:10 PM
green

this is so nice silver...
mind you these dear pieces of materials might store in them a lot of your granny's energy.

ribbons reading is so nice, it has something very soft to it...

G
Old 05-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
now.. i sense in your beg, you have a very special white one. very delicate. am i right?

Not in the bag... it is hanging dangling down from the shelf on the side over top of my computor..it is not in the bag lolo

on the student...have you tried flash cards or paint samples, or using playing card methods to help her...I can show you some cards I made if it helps.

Silvergirl))))) of course material would work...You could do some strips some squares, triangles, stars etc... frayed edges, wavy edges, use pinking sheared edges all shapes , colors, sizes, textures.....then just connect intuitively or kinda assigning meanings to certain shapes , other meanings to colors etc then combine all the emotions colors and textures to tell the story. Great Idea!!!!

Quote:
the two unsuspecting victims

ahhh hahhhhhhhhhh now my craziness is being found out... Introduce them to alternative methods of divination which connects them to color therapy and symbology, which connects them to their intuitive sides and their clairtangency whcih connects them to their higher self, which connects them to the guides, which connects them to the angels, which connects them to the universe.....
Yes I had a method for my madness and I see it is working, Dream angel is crumbling paper, Green is visiting old memories and methods, Silvergirl is thinking of ways to conenct more, etc etc etc
And with each reading I do , I connect more which in turn stengthens my gifts.
So many methods , so little time. lol
attached my actual pile of ribbons from the bag.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg riibbons3.jpg (54.0 KB, 2 views)