Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 12-08-2015, 08:37 AM
Master
Accepting Depression

I can only guess that I am meant to be learning to Love and accept myself in all forms, so this is new for me usually can keep smiling ,going etc ,but just cant and so I love and accept myself just the way I am right now and I am patient for the shift to happen on a deeper level.........
Old 12-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Master

I don't think you should 'accept' it. Have you tried gardening? Nature, sunshine, fresh air... lifts the spirits! Or service - volunteering/helping/caring? Can help divert one's thoughts in a positive way and give meaning and purpose to life.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Master
Thanks Knightofablion ,Im already having a shift though ,it was letting go of that tight control, Ive had this chronic fatigue syndrome since March and Ive just gradually lost my ability to do normal activities , apart from that I was quite active ,walking,riding ,swimming ,yoga ,now Im lucky to walk 50 mtrs ,I cant even do stretches , my hubby does everything and goes to uni,its ok but its a huge adjustment ,i am so weak ,and I dont like it ,I also live only off 10 foods anyway ,Im supressing too much,I cant even be intimate with my husband properly ,I feel like ive lost everything that made me me,thats why I love the forum ,after the post it allowed me to just be and i started to see little things again ,like how good an egg tasted and how lucky i am but i need to grieve i guess and then just trust and allow it too pass ,i will sit outside tomorrow though thankyou love deepsoul
Old 12-08-2015, 10:19 AM
Master

I'm very sorry to hear that, dear Deepsoul. So at the core, the chronic fatigue has caused you to lose your zest for life, which in turn has triggered the depression?

Not knowing all the facts - or any of them! ... Though I'm wondering, could this be glandular? i.e. under active thyroid, adrenal exhaustion ...

Maybe something like Siberian ginseng, a great adaptogen/general tonic would help you?

Perhaps something here might give you ideas ...
http://www.naturalnews.com/041690_ch...tments .html#

I wish you well and hope you find a solution. Stay positive.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Knower

Accept depression as part of yourself? Why?

Depression is a symptom of simple long-term deficiencies and toxins. Correcting diet, giving body what it needs without toxins, is the primary key to getting rid of it for good.
Very easy to get rid of it.

I suggest researching magnesium. As its deficiency is the biggest contributor to depression and chronic fatigue, and many other health issues.
Also trying ionic magnesium (Mg salts, or products of sea water with lowered sodium content) to see if it truly is due to magnesium deficiency.

Accepting health problems as "normal" parts of yourself is giving up.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Master
I have had glandular fever and yes I think I am emotionally exhausted also ,Its now time for me to rest rest rest and love myself ,like really not fake, Im getting there but as it goes there will be some times of depression ,and I can see that thats ok that some of my stuff is so deep that by loving myself gently always I can find my place in the light where I am ok with my past ,present and future ,I would love to eat good food and take herbs and healthy stuff but I have a rare condition that dosent allow it and even as I write this I know a normal person will find if difficult to understand, but healthy stuff makes me sicker and more depressed , try living with that one ,and yes it does make the old victim rise up ,but at this time there is no answer in sight so I wait and I be the best that I can and I love myself compassionately and allow my feelings to flow, like the tides of the ocean ,ever changing, blue and green and white ...amen ...Thankyou for the support it does mean alot to me......
Ive tried magnesium several times and it causes me respiratory failure ,Im no good with supplements or medication ,Im a sensitive soul but a lovely one at that..
Old 12-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Master
I have alot to be thankful for, I am alive ,I have a loving family and friends and I have the ability to create love ,and for these things I give Great Thanks For.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:36 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi
Accept depression as part of yourself? Why?

Depression is a symptom of simple long-term deficiencies and toxins. Correcting diet, giving body what it needs without toxins, is the primary key to getting rid of it for good.
Very easy to get rid of it.

I suggest researching magnesium. As its deficiency is the biggest contributor to depression and chronic fatigue, and many other health issues.
Also trying ionic magnesium (Mg salts, or products of sea water with lowered sodium content) to see if it truly is due to magnesium deficiency.

Accepting health problems as "normal" parts of yourself is giving up.

Depression is caused mostly by a chemical imbalance in the brain, it has nothing to do with what food we eat or vitamins/minerals we lack. Eating a healthy diet is certainly a good thing and will help you deal with depression but it will not cure it. Accepting you have an illness is not giving up it helps you deal with things, running away is not the answer, face it head on and ask for help
Old 12-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Master
Thanks Celest, Yes ive had to accept it is not in the accepting that is causing some of the depression and the fact the magic show of survival i was using for many years needs a big overhaul,I eat as healthy as one can when it is just the 10 same foods everyday and the only thing alive is very small amounts of iceberg lettuce and greenbeans,cooked well ,I know you say it is an imbalance ,maybe but I cant take meds and I just need time to deal with losing my function, it will make our love deeper I pray ,same old thing for me I wont be loved unless I can perform...so I need to get that I love and approve myself....just the way I am..
Old 13-08-2015, 06:29 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Thanks Celest, Yes ive had to accept it is not in the accepting that is causing some of the depression and the fact the magic show of survival i was using for many years needs a big overhaul,I eat as healthy as one can when it is just the 10 same foods everyday and the only thing alive is very small amounts of iceberg lettuce and greenbeans,cooked well ,I know you say it is an imbalance ,maybe but I cant take meds and I just need time to deal with losing my function, it will make our love deeper I pray ,same old thing for me I wont be loved unless I can perform...so I need to get that I love and approve myself....just the way I am..