Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Cal

I love these meditations. They are so great at leading my imagination and enhancing visualization. The words and the images work amazingly together. I sense this is a very important cause for focus and intent. I will work applying this one this weekend so I can make plenty of time for it. Many thanks Sparrrow!
Old 29-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
I love these meditations. They are so great at leading my imagination and enhancing visualization. The words and the images work amazingly together. I sense this is a very important cause for focus and intent. I will work applying this one this weekend so I can make plenty of time for it. Many thanks Sparrrow!
You are most welcome friend. Please do share your experiences, if you wish so at a later time.

Coincidentally, much of a persons imagination comes from memories of actual places, states and experiences of the spirit, which are relayed to the human brain as visual images. That is why it is important not to dismiss ones imagination as pure fantasy. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-10-2010, 10:13 PM
zenty

Bunny Zen Moments

I find having daily 'reminders' during times of stress help re-center oneself. If you can't stop your incisive mind and find a place of Love, then you are not really living life.
I like to go to youtube, find a 'Zen' video and let all other thoughts leave my mind while focusing on that video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8O49KIgkpg
This is a video of a master of Zen at work. When you can't leave your office and get into nature, this is the next best thing. Enjoy!

Last edited by zenty : 30-10-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Old 30-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Cal

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

You are most welcome friend. Please do share your experiences, if you wish so at a later time.

Coincidentally, much of a persons imagination comes from memories of actual places, states and experiences of the spirit, which are relayed to the human brain as visual images. That is why it is important not to dismiss ones imagination as pure fantasy. -SPARROW-

Yes, in the past I have often wondered if some of the most wonderful and profound experiences were simply pure fantasy or figments of my imagination. From the visions, images, impression to the voice in my head that at the time I knew it was from a special source was often questioned later as I tried to rationalize what happened. Excellent information here and in many other of your writings. I am trying to work with the information you've provided and I'm beginning to understand and apply more and more. Thanks again for your continued support and guidance!
Old 30-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Cal

I performed the meditation today. In the beginning it went pretty much as I imagined while reading through the meditation right before had. When I first formed the triangle between my temple and hands I felt a bit off balance but once I started it rotating I started feeling in balance again, with my upper torso having a spinning light/energy cone around it, raising my vibration and centering me. After I finally reached the point of the expanding sphere where it engulfed the entire earth and all that inhabited it I then became aware that I or the sphere actually had earth engulf within rather than being around or surrounding it, as if the earth’s rotation seemed to be centered in my heart area and/or the center of the sphere. Honestly, at first this had disphoric feelings and thought I must be doing something wrong. I got images of North Korean and Iranian leaders and many others with negativity, anger, hate and distrust spewing from them but as I stayed with my intention and allowed the earth become cocooned in a bath of sacred violet light rays (or as swirling radiant clouds of light waves as they appeared to me). I started to get waves of euphoria within and radiating through the earth, all the way down through to the very core. Shortly afterwards I then saw an image of people from all parts of the earth starting to become aware and join together; standing united, holding hands and slowly and steadily forming a giant webbed energy-like network of oneness and love surrounding the earth. Then I saw animals and all other things of the earth including trees, mountains and oceans joining in the web of love and unity. Then I noticed beings of extraterrestrial origin coming down to the earth and joining in the energy web of love as it become more interlocked, defined and denser and all were joining as one source in love and harmony. It was beautiful!
Old 30-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Ascender
Hey Sparrow

These are some beautiful meditations. Thanks for sharing them with us. I have no problems visualising but the visuals you provide here are awesome.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 30-10-2010, 06:56 PM
SamagthraV2

How exactly do visuals come to you? I mean when i meditate and nearly astral project, i'm always seeing black like i still have my eyes clsoed, never see anything, only a flashing shape rarely, was wondering if this was normal?
Old 31-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
I performed the meditation today. In the beginning it went pretty much as I imagined while reading through the meditation right before had. When I first formed the triangle between my temple and hands I felt a bit off balance but once I started it rotating I started feeling in balance again, with my upper torso having a spinning light/energy cone around it, raising my vibration and centering me. After I finally reached the point of the expanding sphere where it engulfed the entire earth and all that inhabited it I then became aware that I or the sphere actually had earth engulf within rather than being around or surrounding it, as if the earth’s rotation seemed to be centered in my heart area and/or the center of the sphere. Honestly, at first this had disphoric feelings and thought I must be doing something wrong. I got images of North Korean and Iranian leaders and many others with negativity, anger, hate and distrust spewing from them but as I stayed with my intention and allowed the earth become cocooned in a bath of sacred violet light rays (or as swirling radiant clouds of light waves as they appeared to me). I started to get waves of euphoria within and radiating through the earth, all the way down through to the very core. Shortly afterwards I then saw an image of people from all parts of the earth starting to become aware and join together; standing united, holding hands and slowly and steadily forming a giant webbed energy-like network of oneness and love surrounding the earth. Then I saw animals and all other things of the earth including trees, mountains and oceans joining in the web of love and unity. Then I noticed beings of extraterrestrial origin coming down to the earth and joining in the energy web of love as it become more interlocked, defined and denser and all were joining as one source in love and harmony. It was beautiful!
This is a wonderful story of experience. Thank you for sharing.
For me, what you observed is similar to what I see taking place on Earth at the moment. I would also support your vision that all other animals, as well as plants and trees and so forth, will all step forward and support humanity if they would just lead the way. These type of meditations are good for actually tuning into the voice of the planet and understanding its needs.
Sounds to me you facilitated some interesting energies in your experience. I praise you for your willingness to make the effort to bring about change in this way.
SPARROW-

Old 31-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamagthraV2
How exactly do visuals come to you? I mean when i meditate and nearly astral project, i'm always seeing black like i still have my eyes clsoed, never see anything, only a flashing shape rarely, was wondering if this was normal?
Normal? What is normal but one persons narrow mindedness. You are far from normal friend, and let that be a gift to the world.
Do not be tempted to judge your own experiences by the interpretations of those of others, for each individual has a different way of processing energy and information.
You are probably seeing only blackness for that is what your mind is focused upon. You are also probably focusing too much in a mental capacity, rather than an intuitive awareness capacity. Allow all senses to merge together. Allow the feeling to come before the imagery. The imagery will come when the feeling (awareness) is evoked. When the imagery is evoked, thoughts will attempt to translate the experience as you are actually having it. Try not to let it do this, become passive observant.

-Sparrow

Old 10-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Sparrow,

I just finished doing your Meditation to meet the Asceleott presence. My printer isn’t working so I had to sit at the computer so I could glance at the meditation as I went along.. As I do this more often I will be able to do so without the written guidelines in front of me.

I did the short version of preparation, just using the breathing to focus and become one with the energy, focusing my intention on requesting to meet the Asceleott presence. I am sure you must have mentioned this somewhere, but at the moment I couldn’t remember where … the 10 min. chakra exercise was ?

As I was imagining the thin silvery white light in my hands, getting bigger and forming balls of energy in the palms of my hands, I felt a tingling sensation in my hands. As the prism of light began spinning faster and faster, I could feel my body spinning counterclockwise, by itself, I wasn’t consciously moving.

I had a little difficulty visualizing the purple light and the pixels, but I found myself where I was meant to be at that time. There were streams of colors going thru my line of vison and also colors fading in and out, very bright colors, the closest I can say is that they were like bright orange, yellow and green, more like neon colors if I had to describe them. There was alot of the neon green color. As I was seeing the colors changing in my vision, I felt a pressure in my 3rd eye . There was a brightness above me and darkness below me, as I felt suspended in space.

As you mentioned, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something - but couldn’t see clearly, I felt a change in the energy and just sat there, feeling surrounded by a presence. There was a bit more, but I will send it to you in a PM.

Thank you for this meditation, it was quite unlike anything I have experienced before and I look forward to the next time.

Still feeling the energy with me ~ it was amazing !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction