Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
TurquoiseBlack,

Would you mind answering a few questions. I sense that there is more going on and before I give any advice I need more info so I don't give you the wrong advice.

How long have you lived in this house?

You wrote "We are sure... ", who is "We"?

When did this activity begin?

When did this activity begin to get worse?

Do you live in a big city, suburbs, or out in the country?

Has anybody used a Ouja board in the house or elsewhere? <-- Ouija Boards do not attract spirits its a divination tool, I could do the same thing with a cup of tea or a clear glass and a egg.
Has anybody practiced any form of magic, ritual, or ceremony in the house or elsewhere? <-- I practise and do all sorts of magick in my home and rituals and ceremonies as I am sure any other religion like Christians with Christmas.
So stop blaiming the people who do practise this stuff because pointing blaime is not helping the OP.

How old were the cats when they died?

How frequently do you experience paranormal activity?

When was the last occurance and what happened?

Does any of your friends experience paranormal activity as well?

Answers to all these questions will help.

Thanks

The best questions is 1. when did this start? 2. what do you believe started it? 3. have you recently done a remodel to the home or got any antiques?
I do recommend a paranormal investigators crew just to come out and do a basic reading I would however do some research on the best one who will look at it from a scientific point of view and debunk as much as possible instead of causing more fears and confusion. feel free to PM me at any time Thank you and sending peace and warmth your way.
Old 26-08-2012, 06:08 PM
PurpleGlitter

I would recommend burning sage and the Lords prayer. Or if you have a tin pan/incent warmer you could burn rubbing alcohol and bath salt. Put salt around your home when you are done. If you or anyone else in the house are into the occult, I would recommend to stop all activity. Try to work out any emotional or psychological issues that need to be addressed so that the entity, spirit, ect. cannot feed off any negative energy. Get out of the house regularly so that you are not exposed too much. If you need the change, then it might be time to move.
Old 27-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Jade F^lcon

Well first off I can tell u why ur cats were killed. Spiritually speaking cats are considered the guardians of the underworld. Many cats are viewed as protectors from foul and negative energies. So what this entity, tho I too am inclined to call it a demon, did was send u a message. It isn't scared of cats. Also the flock of kitty cats showing up was probly a message to u that u r getting spiritual help from another. Likely another entity. My personal advice is to get a professional or someone experienced in handling such entities. I have had experience in such matters and let me tell u this is not something u want to try to do urself. Especially with as fearful as u r now. Tho if u do I suggest buying jasmine oil (A powerful protecting oil) and the white sage. Holy water may work as well, I've never tried it so I wont knock it. Make sure whatever incantation u use whether it be roman catholic prayers or one of ur own making is said with conviction. Have no doubts tho what ur dealing with will not leave easily and u wont be unmolested. It may not hurt u but it WILL try to scare u. I feel it wise to let u know all aspects of what ur dealing with just so u know what to be prepared for. Also if u fail in expelling this entity it is very likely that its activities will increase as well as the aggression in which it does them. Im not trying to scare u or talk u down but as I said I am experienced in the matter and I feel it wise to let u know EVERYTHING that goes with it. I wish u luck brother and peace be with u. I hope u succeed in vanquishing ur poltergeist.
Old 27-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Master
My college teacher taught me something regarding house construction last year that may be aplicable here. If you have a concrete slab house sometimes the construction of it's concrete slab is like a pontoon on water. as the ground the house is built on contracts and expands with moisture, the house moves slowly also so doors appear to open and close themselves over time.

Now electrical devices blowing up will happen if you have had recent lighting storms hit the power grid your house is connected to and sensitive electronics wil be killed by a power spike so multiple devices failing could be expected. Installing surge arrestors in your switch board helps stop that.

It is a wise idea to rule out the practical first before jumping to conclusions of ghosts and worrying yourself. Sometimes things have easy explanations and are harmless occurrences. You just need to find out what they are.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:15 AM
koreannicole90

Seeing demons ghosts ?
me and my husband have both seen figures of each other in opposite places that we where I ran out of the room telling him to leave me alone we were fighting at the time and happend to run to the room he was in scared out of my mind and until he said whats wrong i didnt know which one was him. He was laying next to me in the dark and when i said somthing he said where are you i told him right here next to you he said i thought you where over here looking at me. Both of the things we saw didnt speak and had emotionless faces we have been fighting alot and things have gotten physical which isnt normal for us is there a type of ghost that can or would take on to diff forms ? we have noticed a few other things like the family picture being turned over ? what could it be?
Old 28-08-2012, 06:27 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Talking

Um, not helpful LightWorker. If I was stupid enough to not know the difference between the construction and wiring of my home and unnatural paranormal activity I probably would also be too dumb to turn on this computer and type this message . I am an intelligent and stable girl and not the only one experiencing all of this, it is my entire family/pets, friends...even neighbors know somethings wrong here!
The electrical surges have nothing to do with lightening, most of the time it is on the sunniest of days and yes it has been checked (didn't I already mention that?). I do not recall describing my house as concrete, why would you think that? I do not believe the construction of the home accounts for doors opening and closing when it is the doorknob being used, Nor does it explain footprints, footsteps, or voices that the whole family & pets hear. It does not explain the poor cats either. Or the strange smells. Or the more horrible and truly terrifying things happening here that I have not even written about. And I'm not "worrying" myself. I don't think everything here is evil and I openly welcome the good protective spirits/entities. I'm not really afraid of anything -even pure evil is breakable. I'm more annoyed, sickened and concerned for my loved ones.
I am totally respectful of others beliefs and expect the same in kind but do let me say (or write) this. As a Christian you believe G-d himself used a GHOST to impregnate a virgin. You believe men returned from the dead and believe in a holy spirit. Thus that means in your dogma ghost and spirits exist as does an afterlife.
Just saying, don't assume those that those who are experiencing horrible infestations are just jumpy, superstitious illogical people. They aren't. Sometimes the only practical and logical explanation is supernatural

[quote=lightworkerAu]My college teacher taught me something regarding house construction last year that may be aplicable here. If you have a concrete slab house sometimes the construction of it's concrete slab is like a pontoon on water. as the ground the house is built on contracts and expands with moisture, the house moves slowly also so doors appear to open and close themselves over time.

Now electrical devices blowing up will happen if you have had recent lighting storms hit the power grid your house is connected to and sensitive electronics wil be killed by a power spike so multiple devices failing could be expected. Installing surge arrestors in your switch board helps stop that.

It is a wise idea to rule out the practical first before jumping to conclusions of ghosts and worrying yourself. Sometimes things have easy explanations and are harmless occurrences. You just need to find out what they are.[/
QUOTE]
Old 28-08-2012, 06:34 PM
TurquoiseBlack

That sounds really awful! from my own experiences I'd say it was a dark entity indeed and feeds on rage/arguments. Shapeshifting to frighten others is demonic not ghostly. I hope you will be fine, there are many here along with myself who can support you

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreannicole90
Seeing demons ghosts ?
me and my husband have both seen figures of each other in opposite places that we where I ran out of the room telling him to leave me alone we were fighting at the time and happend to run to the room he was in scared out of my mind and until he said whats wrong i didnt know which one was him. He was laying next to me in the dark and when i said somthing he said where are you i told him right here next to you he said i thought you where over here looking at me. Both of the things we saw didnt speak and had emotionless faces we have been fighting alot and things have gotten physical which isnt normal for us is there a type of ghost that can or would take on to diff forms ? we have noticed a few other things like the family picture being turned over ? what could it be?
Old 28-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Master
There is nothing worse than being caught in fear of something. I was telling you a couple if things I do know from being an electrician regarding electronics suddenly stopping.

While not disbieving you if a normal rational explanation for an event like the ones you describe is found it is much less creepy to live with. You sure sleep better. I was just trying to help you that way.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:51 PM
alycia

I forgot to mention: my cat just "disappeared," and he never went outside. But one night, mysteriously, the door was cracked open, and we never saw our cat again. Less than twelve hours later, my son's hamster just up and died right in front of us. I strongly suspect they were both killed by spirits, because our cat always alerted us to presences. No one had to tell me our cat was dead, I just knew. After the death, things kicked up too many notches. I could hear our cat meow loudly sometimes like a warning from the beyond, even his death, and other times just simple meows. It didn't help that we had a relative over that we're convinced is possessed, so I think the spirits surrounding him did some of it.

When evil beings start killing pets, you know that you are in real trouble and in for the fight of your life.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:52 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Cat

You poor thing!!! you too have experienced the cat horror. It is indescribable when a beloved cat dies or disappears due to an evil spirits involvement. I do agree with JadeFalcon, the cats are being killed because they are mediums and protective. They can see into other worlds and are in tune to the other realm, the dead and so forth. I believe your cat is still protecting you
I could not be sorrier for you and I hope your pain eases. I too believe my a.b. is possesed and pretty much so do experts. He smells of sulpher and behaves INSANELY EVIL...he does things I cannot explain. He knows things he shouldn't or couldn't know and is just a totally different person than the who we knew years ago. Though to be honest he was always mentally disturbed and violent. He hates women and wants to hurt them, he thinks they deserve it. I have had to live around this thing...yuck
The evil spirits go crazy around here when he is around and things get worse and worse, everybody gets sick and the animals go crazy barking and howling. It all grows darker and the electrical surges start. The dogs know he is coming an hour before and actually start wimpering and howling.
My mom cannot stand it and just wants him gone so that the evil spirits will not have his demonic energy to feed off of. I'm just saying I know what you are going through and it is awful and some people just do not understand that the world is not made of candy and everyone is NOT fine or good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alycia
I forgot to mention: my cat just "disappeared," and he never went outside. But one night, mysteriously, the door was cracked open, and we never saw our cat again. Less than twelve hours later, my son's hamster just up and died right in front of us. I strongly suspect they were both killed by spirits, because our cat always alerted us to presences. No one had to tell me our cat was dead, I just knew. After the death, things kicked up too many notches. I could hear our cat meow loudly sometimes like a warning from the beyond, even his death, and other times just simple meows. It didn't help that we had a relative over that we're convinced is possessed, so I think the spirits surrounding him did some of it.

When evil beings start killing pets, you know that you are in real trouble and in for the fight of your life.