Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-06-2011, 09:46 AM
mattie

Suzan Carroll. June 2011

Ascension. Connecting w/ multidimensional SELF.

http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVi...er_060711.html
Old 17-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Energyatwork

What a load of **, typical New Age garbage.
Old 24-06-2011, 06:58 PM
mattie

Bashing New Agers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
What a load of **, typical New Age garbage.

Aah, the time honored sport of bashing new agers. LOL.

We all have the right to have our beliefs.
Others have the exact same right to theirs as well.

Some consider it a 'load of **' & 'garbage' to be intolerant of others beliefs.
Old 24-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Energyatwork

I stated mine what's the problem with that.
Or is it that its ok to state your belif/opinion as long as it fits with everyone
else's.

As for bashing New Age, well its called credability. If something starts off with;

"I am an individual expression of the Arcturian Group Mind who has taken a fifth dimensional form. My body is a hybrid of human and Arcturian, as I have merged with my grounded expression on Earth. To me this unification occurred beyond time, but to my grounded one the merging is still in process. I wish to tell you that many of the grounded expressions of the Galactic Federation are merging with their higher expressions as a component of your Personal and Planetary Ascension.
Within your moment of time, I am holding form on the Starship Athena, and my human expression of self is in the United States."

What will the average person think who might be looking via the internet for info on energy healing or personal growth/spirituality. Or even somebody from the medical profession who is examining therapies etc.

New Age bought a level of awareness to many and thats great but its also spawned a great deal of total rubbish that means that New Age has become its own worst enemy.
Old 24-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
I stated mine what's the problem with that.
Or is it that its ok to state your belif/opinion as long as it fits with everyone
else's.

As for bashing New Age, well its called credability. If something starts off with;

"I am an individual expression of the Arcturian Group Mind who has taken a fifth dimensional form. My body is a hybrid of human and Arcturian, as I have merged with my grounded expression on Earth. To me this unification occurred beyond time, but to my grounded one the merging is still in process. I wish to tell you that many of the grounded expressions of the Galactic Federation are merging with their higher expressions as a component of your Personal and Planetary Ascension.
Within your moment of time, I am holding form on the Starship Athena, and my human expression of self is in the United States."

What will the average person think who might be looking via the internet for info on energy healing or personal growth/spirituality. Or even somebody from the medical profession who is examining therapies etc.

New Age bought a level of awareness to many and thats great but its also spawned a great deal of total rubbish that means that New Age has become its own worst enemy.

I agree with your general sentiment, and don't buy into the channeled alien/ascended being stuff either. It has no credibility, no evidence of being real, I believe people claim to be channeling these things to scam money from others and to get attention for themselves.

However you might want to change the tone of your posts here slightly, like you, I am a skeptic myself and tend to speak my mind on these matters, but I know the staff and they tend to come down hard what they consider disrespect.

Just a helpful warning.
Old 24-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Energyatwork

Scibat
No problem
Old 25-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Ascender

I think it's important for people to decide what works for them, what feels right, and telling them that what they believe to be true is wrong isn't a nice way to go. If you're going to refute a persons beliefs, don't be so condescending about it as if YOUR beliefs are the only one's which are valid.

That being said, I am a bit tired of the same old information being propagated by New Age groups. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but one can say anything to those who are naive and take advantage of them.
Old 25-06-2011, 06:36 AM
Energyatwork

Know what, yes it is the same old information; with very few real world answers. At the end of the day the real world is where all of us live. Yes there is information that is shared for the benifit of all. Channeled is a word that is totally innaccurate; it implies seperation not harmony.

Is the message full of outlandish claims? Is it stretched in a way that has no real value? Are statements made that are confusing or defy explanation?
If so what is the point!

If a message is truly 'chaneled' then it will be as natural as an everyday conversation devoid of the trappings that expectation leads us to believe. It will encourage you to look within yourself and celebrate the person you are, JUST as you are in this moment. It will be an expression of love without condition!!

Tltles labels, why? If the source of the message is as evolved as they would lead you to believe why would they need such fanciful words to express who they are?
Old 25-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Scibat

I wonder why a hyper-intelligent alien being needs to shill products on a low end web-shop to make money. You would think something supposedly that wise and that intelligent would from beyond the stars would:
  • Eschew all worldly goods and focus on getting their message heard.
  • Use their advanced wisdom and intelligence to become obscenely rich and use that wealth to help humanity.
But neither of these is the case, rather she sells things like mousepads, mugs and coasters, oh and "fine art".
Old 25-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Master
I think that people have the right to discern for themselves what they believe or not believe, obviously . However I don't beleive bashing other people for what they believe in.......if you believed in something such as witcraft and I came on and said "what a bunch of ** and wicca is a bunch of garbage" that's not very nice is it?
Spiritlite.