Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-09-2017, 06:23 AM
Experiencer

Twin Flames are possibly targeted by dark forces from birth

https://m.facebook.com/notes/brenda-...62943983809950

Sounds about right to me.

The interesting stuff is at the end
Old 30-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
I didn't read the link, but yes, I had noticed since I was a teen, I always thought it was some evil ex friend playing with witch craft etc.

But I now realise I have often been psychically attacked through out my life.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
Okay ive now read the thread and I must say that I disagree and although I've stated earlier that I have been psychically attacked throughout my life in different circumstances. Love relationship are not the way it has occurred.

I do not believe that we are put into love relationships with aliens or Demons or any of these lovebite relationships actually occur.

And the reason that I have this belief . Is that I have myself been in the extremely toxic narcissistic sociopathic relationship.

However I know that as a highly evolved being I agreed to be in that relationship in order to teach and help that soul grow I know that it was preplanned by the divine light and by having prior to our birth .

I know that I had to wait many years before that person was in the right position to be in a relationship with me and that person has now since passed away also and from the communications that I've had with them since then that They have now been in spirit, They have said they are just extremely grateful for the period of time that they got to spend with me.

So I'm definitely don't play the victim and think that I was The target of some Demon nor some alien lovebite it was definitely that I agreed to be in this relationship. It is the reason that TF are on earth to transmute the negative blood lines & in many cases TF are put in these relationships with the toxic in order to have children, many starseed children coming in now, need the negative blood line to transmute & in many cases they will have 1 empathic highly evolved parent & the other toxic Narcissistic blood line.

If we look even further the Empath has also come through a negative blood line
Themselves but have managed to transmute, which is why many TF seem to be born into difficult situations.

I think that it's so obvious what has gone on here the different religions and the different Indians over time have noticed the pattern that we are now in the western societies noticing of the rise of the narcissistic an empath relationship.

They had also previously noticed that some time ago that these highly evolved twin flame souls were finding themselves in relationships with Narcissists or Extremely toxic relationships from people that were trying to destroy them,
they have obviously taken the point of view that this was some black magic or dark force that was doing this to these evolved souls when In reality that's not the case. It is because the. Evolved souls have agreed with god / divine light to volunteer to try to help the souls & heal those DNA lines that have no empathy.
The whole idea of lovebite relationships is a victim mentality, inaccurate & off course from where we need to be.

Old 30-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Experiencer

Yea I have to agree. I don't really believe in the love bite thing...but the other thing, yes! My life from the time I was young was pretty dark! Constant night terrors. My parents said I was always fighting in my sleep and speaking in languages they couldn't understand.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Knower

I didn't read the link either. Just not interested. And lovebite. I just don't want to know. So my comment is based on your title and just the overall forum threads that I see.

I find it interesting that as humans we find situations, reasons, and people to give our power away to. It is our default mode perhaps, before we realize ooops, I didn't have to do that? And sometimes what is meant to become a lesson, becomes a habit instead? I just don't know.

Flameseeker above mentions the empath and the narcissist. My comment is in regards to an adult to adult relationship. If anyone ask me who has the power in this relationship, I would immediately say the empath.

@LibraIndigo. You have a gift and you have the power. And maybe the language that you spoke was the power you used to protect yourself from dark forces.

Just as everyone on earth here was taught the dangers and how to protect oneself, as a child I was also taught that yes there is spiritual world and there are ways of protecting yourself from any dark on that side and I guess that is where having a family who believes in God and going to Church helped.LOL

Being attacked by dark forces is possible and especially when one is so connected to the spiritual realm, just like being attacked by people on earth, or people invading your space because we live here. We share space. We meet good and bad.

Twin flames seem to spend and have the ability to spend a lot of time in the spiritual, so yeah sometimes we meet some not so nice crazies and have to figure out how to deal with them. We are not powerless against them. Not at all.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Suspended
Master
I was so close to jeevan mukthi, but just missed it.

Old 04-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Guide
Any genuine lightworker has been attacked and had to have been cleansed of a dark entity. Whether aware of it or not. It wasn't until I seeked out an energy healer that I learned that dark spirits were after my soul. I've always had a strong connection to the universe. Whatever I wanted always came to me. No that it made my life easy because I wasn't aware of it until I'd lost it due to a traumatic event. Anyway, I feel like anything 'good' will always have to fight against negative energies. Look at the most positive people you know, they too have had to fight against negative people whom they've never harmed.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Guide

I don’t agree.

You can call yourselves lightworkers, sensitive, etc....whatever label you identify with, but the truth is....if you are weak, overly sensitive, going through a hard time, etc....the chances of others attacking you are greater. People pick up on those vulnerabilities, you don’t have to be a ghost or demon to do that. Kids teach you well when you are young.

People pick up on that kind of stuff. It does t matter if they are your friends, family, coworkers, or complete strangers.
They pick up on it, and they will use it against you...often projecting their own shortcomings, intentions, flaws, and other negative behaviors into the perso who is struggling, at the same time, exploiting the person for struggling in the first place. Making it harder for that person to recover without shame and guilt. This also goes for those who are doing well in life, those closest to you, because they have access to you, will come out to destroy your success or happiness. They aren’t happy themselves, and don’t see why you should be either. Doesn’t matter if you are blood or not. Some of them are really good at it, because you are not their only target....they do this to others all the time and get away with it. They hide well, usually behind lies, or even spreading enough false information...to get others to do it for them.

We would all like to believe, from everything we have learned....that people help those in need, but the majority of the time...that’s not truth. Occasionally, if someone or something gets enough attention...nobody wants to look like the bad guy, and everyone wants their share of saying they helped out....but for introverts especially, that usually is not the case.

You put a sheep out in the field alone, and the wolves are going to come out to feast.

These are not dark spirits, demons, ghosts, dragons, reptillians, etc.

These are people.

People do that stuff all the time. If they see others doing it, they will take the opportunity to do it, too. Like little ignorant children having a bad day, not knowing the damage they are doing.

It is their own negative mind set, intentions, anger and insecurities that fuel them to behave that way.

I read this board enough to know, there are a lot of vulnerable people here...who probably get attacked from all angles, and lots of different people..

Especially in this section.

That’s the truth.

I believe in tough love for a reason...because most of your challenges are going to be from those closest to you...your partner, spouse, friends and family....and then some.

All you have to do is watch the media, or news...to see how bad it gets. Other times, just hang out with your family or friends...that should help you open your eyes.

My boss said it best...people are @ssholes. You better believe it, especially if you are a good person. You will see it even more so.

I would like to believe it’s some evil enitity out there like Satan doing this

But, it’s just people.

People.

Blaming ghost and dragons, is taking the accountability from the people, and keeping the veil over their eyes, and helping them get away with things that are unacceptable. Put the blame where it goes. Making up these stories, just helps the one victimized to not face reality as it is.

Be strong enough to see the world as it is.

It’s the people. People destroy people, animals, the earth, and their own, all the time...and they can do it without you ever seeing them doing it. That’s even better for them, they will have everyone, including yourself...thinking you are the crazy one. Lol...but only a demon, Satan, reptillians, would do that, right...

Murder,, abuse, and torment have legal repercussions, people know that....but playing with the mind and emotions are virtually unseen, and can easily be covered up or hidden.

This is where discernment and the spirit is tested.

And so it continues....time to slay the dragons.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I don’t agree.

You can call yourselves lightworkers, sensitive, etc....whatever label you identify with, but the truth is....if you are weak, overly sensitive, going through a hard time, etc....the chances of others attacking you are greater. People pick up on those vulnerabilities, you don’t have to be a ghost or demon to do that. Kids teach you well when you are young.

People pick up on that kind of stuff. It does t matter if they are your friends, family, coworkers, or complete strangers.
They pick up on it, and they will use it against you...often projecting their own shortcomings, intentions, flaws, and other negative behaviors into the perso who is struggling, at the same time, exploiting the person for struggling in the first place. Making it harder for that person to recover without shame and guilt. This also goes for those who are doing well in life, those closest to you, because they have access to you, will come out to destroy your success or happiness. They aren’t happy themselves, and don’t see why you should be either. Doesn’t matter if you are blood or not. Some of them are really good at it, because you are not their only target....they do this to others all the time and get away with it. They hide well, usually behind lies, or even spreading enough false information...to get others to do it for them.

We would all like to believe, from everything we have learned....that people help those in need, but the majority of the time...that’s not truth. Occasionally, if someone or something gets enough attention...nobody wants to look like the bad guy, and everyone wants their share of saying they helped out....but for introverts especially, that usually is not the case.

You put a sheep out in the field alone, and the wolves are going to come out to feast.

These are not dark spirits, demons, ghosts, dragons, reptillians, etc.

These are people.

People do that stuff all the time. If they see others doing it, they will take the opportunity to do it, too. Like little ignorant children having a bad day, not knowing the damage they are doing.

It is their own negative mind set, intentions, anger and insecurities that fuel them to behave that way.

I read this board enough to know, there are a lot of vulnerable people here...who probably get attacked from all angles, and lots of different people..

Especially in this section.

That’s the truth.

I believe in tough love for a reason...because most of your challenges are going to be from those closest to you...your partner, spouse, friends and family....and then some.

All you have to do is watch the media, or news...to see how bad it gets. Other times, just hang out with your family or friends...that should help you open your eyes.

My boss said it best...people are @ssholes. You better believe it, especially if you are a good person. You will see it even more so.

I would like to believe it’s some evil enitity out there like Satan doing this

But, it’s just people.

People.

Blaming ghost and dragons, is taking the accountability from the people, and keeping the veil over their eyes, and helping them get away with things that are unacceptable. Put the blame where it goes. Making up these stories, just helps the one victimized to not face reality as it is.

Be strong enough to see the world as it is.

It’s the people. People destroy people, animals, the earth, and their own, all the time...and they can do it without you ever seeing them doing it. That’s even better for them, they will have everyone, including yourself...thinking you are the crazy one. Lol...but only a demon, Satan, reptillians, would do that, right...

Murder,, abuse, and torment have legal repercussions, people know that....but playing with the mind and emotions are virtually unseen, and can easily be covered up or hidden.

This is where discernment and the spirit is tested.

And so it continues....time to slay the dragons.

I don;t think the OP is saying that every bad thing you've experienced was caused by a negative entity. What we're trying to point out is that their are negative entities that dont wnat you in union. twin flames are powerful and are here to help raise the vibrations of the world.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Guide

Yes, I understand. What I’m pointing out, and going into depth with....is that these negative entities are people....their insecurities, jealousy, anger, delusions, hatred, etc. All projections onto and interference with other people’s happiness. .

I don’t know if you have read the posts on reincarnation, or the levels of heaven...but it is IMO, the reasons why there is reincarnation, and yes, soulmates, etc. People we have had past lives with, or maybe even a twin flame.

However, these people, their negative reactions and sabotage...are a reflection of ones own insecurities.

I don’t believe we can, with lower energy, get into heaven...on a higher vibrational frequency (I do believe in different levels)

That lower energy, is not what others believe is just ignorance and hatred for others.

That lower energy is insecurity, jealousy, unworthiness, self delusion, self harm, self hatred.

And those are the things that will test you the most. Rejection, misunderstandings, abandonment, abuse, etc.

You see, a lot of what happens around us, is because of our own lack of self love....not because we are bad people....although there are certainly people who take it to another level that goes way beyond self destruction, and aim that self hatred towards others...often targeting those inlove, or in a good place....but they are targeting others who have it in reach, where very important lessons are learned. Those lower feelings and behaviors, are resonating on the sameness frequency...and each person will be attacked who has those same frequencies.

Which is about everybody...unless you’ve learned those lessons and don’t let it affect your relationships with other people. Then this won’t be an issue for those who are ready to learn bigger lessons, and certainly won’t destroy the relationships you have with other people.