Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-03-2011, 04:19 PM
sruthy

'M's??

It's been a while since i have been writing the letter 'M' in papers,on my pants(hahaha),etc.,when iam simply sitting,or daydreaming or talking on the phone.. :\ Since my name starts with 'S' and not with 'M',i feel awekwardand stupid.. i have no idea why i write 'M'... Any body can help me with this silly problem?
Thank you.
Warm wishes,
ME.. ^-^
Old 24-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Simon Karlos

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
It's been a while since i have been writing the letter 'M' in papers,on my pants(hahaha),etc.,when iam simply sitting,or daydreaming or talking on the phone.. :\ Since my name starts with 'S' and not with 'M',i feel awekwardand stupid.. i have no idea why i write 'M'... Any body can help me with this silly problem?
Thank you.
Warm wishes,
ME.. ^-^

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've been writing lots of M's on things??? You need to get serious help right now, Sruthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, dear friend! Why, the only thing that's silly about it is in you believing that it's a "problem." It ain't! You are just fine. It's not hurting you, and you said that it's "been awhile" since you did it, anyhow. This thread is even sillier than my threads!! I love it!! Blessings.

M is for "Master," and Being a Spiritual Master is your true, Higher Self reality!
Old 24-03-2011, 07:45 AM
sruthy

ooh..uhmmm...okay...so M for Master.?? awesome...thank you for replying... :)
Old 24-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Master
the rounded way of making an M (like two upsidedown U's) is the beginning of starting drawings like say of birds or the top part of a heart, even a butt! You're a budding artist and don't know it yet...?

Old 24-03-2011, 08:15 AM
sruthy

iam not a budding artist... hahaha... iam already an artist.. i draw alot... well,whenever i get the time..
thanks for replying.. :)
Old 24-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
ooh..uhmmm...okay...so M for Master.?? awesome...thank you for replying... :)

Welcome. Yes, M for Master, which is how I choose to see it, as for a deeper, underlying message; but YOUR meaning is whatever you choose it to be for yourself, of course. You really cannot get it wrong.

My advice is to just have fun with it, to find your own inner answers to questions like that one without feeling a need to have it "answered" or validated by anyone else. Making honest fun of such things and laughing at them is very healthy. Seeing them as "problems" is not. Writing M's is not a harmful habit, unless perhaps you were carving them into people's chests with a switchblade--and you are certainly not doing that!

Added: Writing M's on your personal things and clothes is also another way of affirming yourself, like saying "Me," "Myself," "Mine." Which ultimately goes back to a deeper spiritual meaning, such as Mastery. How does the letter M FEEL to you? Intuitively? Emotionally? That's where you'll discover deeper meaning. I also like M for Meditation, myself.