Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-07-2018, 04:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that we all have that ability with us but like all things we can do it is not in the life path for us to do it. Its not something that is for the faint of heart at times as one opens more to being a full on Medium one has to be ready for all that intails. its not all light there is that darker side that it seems that maybe as a child one felt a bit.

For some like me there was no choice it is just whom one is and that is that your along for the ride of a lifetime so you best embrace it and ride along.

Years of doing workshops and platform work I have had so many say that they so would LOVe to be me....til I explain what all that comes with. Its something if your new to learning it you should have good advise with and supports with like from a Metaphysical Group or Spiritual Church.

You need to learn about protections and boundries and what is truly out there at times and most of all not push doors to open its a natural flow.

Are you ready for all 5 senses to work open with the 6th sense ? Are you readiy to "smell" death at times feel death at times ? Real questions that have to be answered. Are you ready to be woke up, to have visitors in the bathroom when your in the most alone place one can be ?

These are some of the questions I pose in a workshop. Most times one's are looking for answers to what one has experienced many times like you maybe from childhood to what one saw and felt.

Lynn
Old 18-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Administrator
Just like Lynn has said mediumship isn't for everyone.there is a lot to learn just to begin with.

Namaste
Old 18-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Experiencer
Sounfs like very good advice. Ive seen things thru the years that have been pretty scary. The human souls havent been really bad luckily so far.
It does sound like alot to consider and i greatly appreciate the time you have all taken to explain very important considerations.
I think i should explain that in case anyone was wondering "Why now?" the answer is simply that ive been on some kind of unwanted break on my part where i went for so long not being able to do much of anything seeing wise that is.
It happens to me every number of years. Just frustrating when i go thru it but i come thru it feeling stronger afterwards.

Thank you all, i now have some serious thinking to do.

Love Shine
Old 18-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Administrator
If you are meant to be a medium you will become one good luck on your journey

Namaste
Old 20-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, Native Spirit

Love Shine
Old 24-07-2018, 02:28 AM
Experiencer

I once had a man come through my line when I was a cashier who smelled of death. I knew he was dying and I was the only person who smelled it. The smell was aweful. I have lived in some specifically haunted homes with some not so nice and sometimes evil things. Evil things smell bad the more evil they are the worse the smell. I have also been advised by friendly spirits which saved my husbands life. I have always attracted spirits since I was little. I have not lived in a residence that has not eventually ended up with something in it. I have had things crawl into bed with me, touch me, invade my shower space, scratch me and my family. How do you protect yourself from that? How do you erect barriers? Im trying to learn how to protect myself. I never opened it up I cant hear them all the time or see them all the time it just happens and I cant control it.

Namaste`
Old 24-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Smile

Hi! Compendium!

I only had one stinky one so far which nowvleads me to believe that i have a very long way to go with learning about these things!

I think i assumed wrongly that i already been thru the worst dealing with the scary entities.

I grew up seeing and sensing things but I'm the only one like me in the family. For example my great aunt was a healer, my aunt was very good at reading future. Mom was clair audio before her stroke, so i have no training but want to learn!

Love Shine
Old 24-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Experiencer

My entire family was gifted, but none of them developed it. They simply listened when it struck. Now I am married to a gifted husband and we have gifted kids. SMH. The house I lived in when we first got married was very active so I had a crash course so to speak. I would see full figure human shadows walking around my yard and coming into my house when the door was open. My dog saw it too thank goodness because I thought I was losing my mind it was the first time I had ever seen spirits. That house is also where I learned some spirits can effect our plane in a physical way. I had a witch come into the bathroom and write a symbol on the mirror in wax while I was showering. It was the symbol for the letter U. I still dont know how I knew it was a witch and no matter how many times I tried or what I used I could not wash it off.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Experiencer
Do you suppose that the "U" could be a horse shoe? and she chose to do it instead of a star for protection?

If she did a star for protection instead of "U" and if you are like me and can't tell the difference between a star for protection and the one associated with bad stuff.
Maybe thats why a "U"?

Just a thought.

Love Shine
Old 25-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Experiencer

No because it wasnt the letter "U" it was an alphabetic symbol that represented the letter.