Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-09-2019, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I had this problem in 2015. Was terrified for months. Sadly ran to my families Baptist church, got "saved", was baptised, and still had demons around. It wasn't until I held onto something that gave me comfort, ignored the bad energy. But also kept making strong statements that I was not going to listen to anymore ****. I had to repeat this for months, because they'll use every trick in the book. Frankly, don't listen to any "guides". Just "pray" or wish from your heart/ centre to be protected, and that you deny all lies, deceit, malice harm, etc.
Build up your identity. I found my purpose in life, became strong, delved into music, let it heal me. The stronger I was, the easier it is. Don't let things in. That is the mistake I made. Let nothing in. If there is a real guide, they will know what to do.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Knower

We’re you given medication by the doctors who treated you at the hospital? Did it help? If it didn’t you will have to ask them to adjust the dosage. Your story breaks my heart, you do not need to suffer as you are. The doctors are there to help people in your situation get free of the thoughts that terrorize you. If someone asks you for money to exorcise them they are lying to you and cheating you. I hope that you will be ok. Your situation is not unusual, and there is help. tel:1-800-273-8255 Crisis referral help line. Free and open 24 hours. They will help you find the help you need.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:33 PM
Seeker

Hi gemini,

You are right about science having to catch up. I am much more inclined towards science though, a real science that incorporates metaphysics and absolutely nothing religious after a long exploration into the astral nature of "gods" and "goddesses".

If you ever have more problems with beings, do soul retrieval, which basically is any practice that helps you reintegrate any level of traumatization and then feed yourself with your own energies everyday. That way these beings will leave you alone more and more over time.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

You can get your life back. They want you to follow their rules, and play a little game with them. Don't. They don't live your life. They don't care about what you care about. They will lose you EVERYTHING in your life and they will laugh it off. They suck at your life. You don't need them to play it.

If there is a God. He does not care about anyone but himself. Why? Because he does not live our lives but his own. He does not spend everyday staring at his creations and studying it. No, he has his own life to tend to. Unless we're talking about a watchdog. Then all you have to do is spell the word dog backwards.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:38 AM
Seeker

Having Entities Who Won't Leave Me Alone

Gemini:

I am so sorry for what you have been going through. I have never had this experience and can only offer you what I did to to remove an unwanted inherited belief that was bothering me enough to seek help in removing it. And I was 100% successful. This information is posted in my spiritual experiences thread post #10, in the Spiritual Development forum.

I ask you to remember that you are a wonderful and powerful spirit being experiencing life on earth as a human being, as we all are. And that you accept and believe you have the power within you to create worlds without end. Keep in mind that all beings existing in this universe must obey the creators enforced law of this being a" free will planet" and nothing cannot be done or forced upon you without your permission first.

In the beginning of my removal event, I first filled my being with the great and unconditional love of our Supreme Creator which self empowered me to proceed without doubt. Also, as Bashar (as channeled by Dayrl Anka) has said; You must first identify the belief and give it a name that best describes it to you before proceeding.

I am a self proclaimed student of Bashar for six years now, and I have learned to trust all he has taught me to be true, as filtered through my heart and proclaimed by my most recent experiences. Take back your power that has always belonged to you as the creator of your own realities.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 05-04-2020, 08:25 PM
Master
I have schizophrenia and I also hear voices I'm on medication for that. I wouldnt have a clue wheather the voices are a part of my illness of something spiritual.