Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 15-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Master
Question Strong Mediumship Ability Indicated?

Hello friends..

I'm certain that besides my family life, developing and using my intuitive abilities to bring healing, hope and guidance to others is what would bring me more joy than anything I could imagine.

Before actively pursuing this path I'm looking at my natal chart to see what level of natural ability or gifts I might have that would support this venture.

If there is anyone who is adept at spotting indicators of mediumship ability on a natal chart, I would appreciate it if you would offer your take on my chart.

I see indicators of psychic ability bout not sure about mediumship in particular.

Additionally, I realize everyone has psychic gifts somewhere in their chart. I'd like to see what level of strength I have in this area and the likelihood of being able to develop strong skills.

Thank you for reading.

Blessings~

Cam

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/birthchart.php

Last edited by Ravens_Light : 16-03-2015 at 01:37 AM.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Master
Um.. Any mediumship ability indicated? Lol! :P
Old 16-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Administrator
As far as im aware piscies is supposed to be the sign that indicates being psychic I could be wrong though as I don't believe in astrology,im on the cus of both piscies and aries they only thing I get from aries is my temper I have a very bad temper but I don't loose it,and I am a psychic and a medium

Namaste
Old 17-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Knower

As Native Spirit mentioned, I have always thought that Pisces in your chart and especially when it is strongly in your natal chart, it is a sign you are quite psychic. Also the other water signs--cancer and scorpio. The more water in your chart, the stronger your abilities are suppose to be.

Though, I am not very good with astrology--so can't really be sure and pretty much no help to you and your question here, I guess. Sorry!
Old 17-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Master
Many thanks for your input, Native spirit & Little Peanut! :)

Firstly, let me say that I just realized that the link brings you to the program used to generate my chart, which as I found out, only stays up for a short time. So here is my birth info (to enter) if anyone cares to take a peek, to answer the question in the opening post:

Sep 1, 1964, 2:01 AM, Evanston, IL (Illionois, Cook County)

Also, I found it very helpful to check all 3 or 4 boxes at the bottom & to select "redraw" as the chart will include all aspects & planetary positions, etc..

Anyhoo!

The characteristics of my natal chart that I believe reflect (supposed) connection to psychic ability are:

Cancer Rising
Cancer Moon
Cancer Mars (Mars and Venus included, as 3 or more planets in one sign supposedly have greater influence than the sun sign)
Cancer Venus

Midheaven in Pisces

North Node Gemini ("Spiritual Messenger")

Grand Water Trine (water signs linked to psychic ability)

There's more I can't recall.

For what it's worth, I don't believe astrology dictates one's life but it is more of an indicator of the energies present at birth. I also feel it is a reflection of the energies that are meant to help shape one's life path we designed for ourselves before birth (my belief).

The more I delve into the particulars and nuances of astrology, I am awestruck by how much of it brings sense to me as far as understanding my personality. It is uncanny the connections I've made!

Many thanks for responding!

If there is anyone else who might like to take a look and give their 2c, it would be most appreciated!

Blessings -

Cam/EM
Old 19-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Master
Any others that might like to comment?

Link to the site:
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/birthchart.php

Click "Create Your Chart"

Birth Info to Enter:
Sep 1, 1964, 2:01 AM, Evanston, IL (Illionois, Cook County)

Check 4 boxes underneathe.

Thanks kindly!

Cam/EM
Old 24-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Swann

Hi EarthMamma !

Native spirit and Little Peanut are right -- water signs are naturally more intuitive, and that's partly what you should look at when searching for psychic abilities in your chart. Also, signs go with houses, so any planets in your 4th, 8th and 12th houses (especially the 12th) are likely to increase your psychic abilities. Neptune, Moon and Pluto, in that order, are the planets to look at for everything that's above the physical plane, as the respective rulers of Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio. Any aspect to them (Neptune being the most important) within four degrees orb (you can stretch that to five degrees maximum if you're dealing with a pattern or configuration) will add to your abilities. Hard aspects such as the conjunction, opposition and square (perhaps the minor ones too : semi-square, etc.) are considered more powerful than soft ones (trines, sextiles, etc.). You can also use your 12th house ruler here.

Last but not least, asteroids are a good way to find out this type of things. For intuition, check for the following asteroids making one of the above-mentioned aspects to your psychic planets :

- PALLAS (2) : the Pineal Gland, the 3rd eye
- KAALI (4227) : Kundalini energies
- ISIS (42) : Kundalini energies in females, the Divine Feminine
- OSIRIS (1923) : Kundalini energies in males, the Divine Masculine
- REIKI (5239) : spiritual and psychic healing
- AURA (1488) : self-explanatory
- ANGEL (11911) : potential for mediumship with Angelic Beings
- LOGOS (58534) : potential for mediumship with Angelic Beings
- SPIRIT (37452) : self-explanatory
- WISDOM (3402) : self-explanatory

You can generate your natal chart on astro.com and study the asteroids there (10 asteroids maximum at a time).

Hope this helped ! :)
Old 25-03-2015, 12:52 AM
Master
Greetings and many thanks, Swann.. Very helpful indeed! :)

I really appreciate you listing the planets, asteroids and their specific connection to the metaphysical (hope that made sense - I'm tired!) and the link to astro.com.. Going online now to see what I have!

Thanks again.. I'm very grateful. ♥

Cam/EM
Old 25-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Master
Swann ~

Can you help me with what chart selection/s to make on astro.com to show asteroids...? There are so many options and I'm not very familiar with astrological terms.. Sorry to bug you with this.. I did try several selections to no avail. Pfffft! :P

Cam/ EM
Old 25-03-2015, 04:09 AM
Master
Please disregard I found it.... Yea!

Cam