Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Oh dear here we go again....

And as we know and understand, time 'over there' isn't felt like time 'over here'.

hi mac,

Here we go again ? First time I have asked this question You were probably just speaking in general, about same topic , same old question ?

I was just curious to hear others opinions. I had heard that if one doesn't believe it is possible for communication after they leave this earth, that one has to " learn " how to do so. So I was thinking if there was anyone I wanted to be sure to continue communication with, afterwards... then we should chat about it now, to make sure we are on the same wave length so to speak. Just in case, we don't have time for all the conversations we want to have here on earth.

oh, and I know the time is different here and there, it doesn' t actually exist there does it ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi mac,

Here we go again ? First time I have asked this question You were probably just speaking in general, about same topic , same old question ?

I was just curious to hear others opinions. I had heard that if one doesn't believe it is possible for communication after they leave this earth, that one has to " learn " how to do so. So I was thinking if there was anyone I wanted to be sure to continue communication with, afterwards... then we should chat about it now, to make sure we are on the same wave length so to speak. Just in case, we don't have time for all the conversations we want to have here on earth.

oh, and I know the time is different here and there, it doesn' t actually exist there does it ?

Dream Angel xx

The 'here we go again' should really have said "Here I go again...." Been here, done this topic (and others similar) quite a few times in the past.

It wasn't aimed at you or your question - sorry.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account

it is ok .... and I know, so many repeats of topics, with similar questions....

thank you for your reply to my question

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Is it possible to communicate with someone on the Other Side, even if this person /spirit didn't believe in this type of communication being possible in the first place ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Yes Dreamie .... Keep talking .... They are listening to you !!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 PM
deepsea

Don't worry,we all have the same questions in different ways.
My question a while ago was.................how does an unbeliever react and feel when they enter the spirit world after physical death?
Is it a shock? Is it a dream? Where am I?
Is their first reaction..................I want to go home?

Deepsea
Old 02-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Master
Or maybe .... is their first reaction ... "Wow !! .... I am home !!"
Old 02-12-2010, 11:08 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searching
Or maybe .... is their first reaction ... "Wow !! .... I am home !!"

Probably so right,Soul Searching.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searching
Yes Dreamie .... Keep talking .... They are listening to you !!

I will Soul I do believe they hear us. I think I will have to change my request and instead of asking for feathers, I need some other signs.... otherwise, how will I know what feather is from who ?

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-12-2010, 11:26 AM
mac

further to the thread subject....

"Some have always advocated the tenet of reincarnation. They do not consider what will happen to the soul immediately after death, preferring to pass it over by saying it sleeps until reborn or is at least unaware.

Others have thought of the idea of sleeping until awakened, not to be reborn but resurrected in their last earthly body. As these ideas formulated and gained strength, it caused them to happen just over the borders of death, just past the veil. Some of them are still there. Heavens of all kinds and conditions. Cities of gold and jewels, gardens with cool running water etc.
Equally there are souls lying asleep, waiting for whatever it is for which they wait.

This is not an easy thing to accept for one likes to think that all loved ones will be alright in the next world. I can not assure you of this for as I have said, here you are seen as you are, and what you are regulates where you can go and what help you can get. If you have not learned anything about the nature of the soul, not even common decency, then unfortunately you must suffer the consequences. These souls may wander in dark drear conditions for many, many years.

Some won't even drift away from the environs of earth and will become very much entangled in the Astral layer, the layer which is slightly denser than the etheric but not as dense as the physical. it is the layer which helps the soul incarnate and leave the earthly body. As you leave your body you have a shell of the astral particles which, in most cases, soon vanish, leaving only etheric particles.

But those wishing to affect the earth will cling on or even re-gather an astral shell if they have lost their own. It can be so strong that, given the right conditions, it can be seen by those still incarnate. Clairvoyants will see these souls very easily but even non-clairvoyant people can, at times, see them."

I find paragraph 3 above difficult to deal with - what do others think?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
SandybytheSea

I have no difficulty with para 3, mac.

If you have not learned anything about the nature of the soul, not even common decency, then unfortunately you must suffer the consequences.

As it should be and no doubt is. I'm sure our loved ones are all decent people - whether or not they believe in the afterlife or reincarnation or they wouldn't be loved ones. It's more about being good and kind and caring, or at the very least not harming others. Such people will always find a welcome on the other side. Those who do not possess common decency and cause harm or suffering to others probably don't have loved ones, and if they suffer the consequences of their actions then so be it. While on this earth, would we expect a murderer or rapist to be sent to a tropical paradise to live a life of freedom and pleasure? Of course not, so why would we expect anything less in the afterlife. It is through our actions and deeds, and even our thoughts, that we create our prison or paradise.

Besides, any soul can raise itself up out of the "dark and drear conditions" - it's called seeing the light. But first they have to want to, and then they will receive all the help possible. Obviously so much easier to do it here on earth, before we shuffle off the mortal coil.

Dream Angel and Deepsea, if you want to hear people who did not know the afterlife existed and yet found the courage and ability to communicate after they passed, listen to the tapes on Leslie Flint's site (which are free to everyone). There are many who begin with great difficulty, but as the communication progresses they become more familiar with the process, and they talk about how they found themselves in a wonderful place and were so surprised because they didn't know they had died, and didn't know there was an afterlife. Their stories are fascinating, inspirational, and sometimes quite humorous.

Dream Angel, we should ALWAYS chat about it now, while we're here and before it's too late, because any discussion about the afterlife helps to raise the consciousness of those discussing it, and that's always going to be helpful when the day comes - for the one departing AND for the one left behind.