Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 23-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Master
Feeling like an out of body experience and not sure which body is mine. The shy, timid one, afraid of her own shadow. Or perhaps the free thinker that says what's on her mind. Or the fearless one that is afraid of no one or nothing. Or the one that loves with all of her heart and wants nothing but for someone to reciprocate.

Or perhaps I'm all of those.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 18-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Master
"You must do things your way, for unless it comes natural, you will always find difficulty following the ways of others."

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 19-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Master
Shift a relationship by shifting your expectations.

Old 18-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Master
"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." - Sylvia Plath

Old 24-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Master
We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.

Mother Teresa

Old 01-09-2016, 04:43 AM
Master
"When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. It is an impossibility. It is even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is exactly what most of us demand. We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity - in freedom…" ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Old 07-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Oh!
"My" bit of wisdom for today...
I thought it was a thread
on our own personal bits.
My bad.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh!
"My" bit of wisdom for today...
I thought it was a thread
on our own personal bits.
My bad.

Miss Hepburn, you are more than welcome to post your own bits of wisdoms, what have you!! In fact I hope others will as well!! I never intended it to be just about me!! I think others have posted things in the past..

So feel free!!

Old 07-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Master
Sooo happy to see you again, Elfay...
I read something about you being invisible?
How can someone of your character and kindness not be noticed?
Those who choose blindness are not even worth your time.
Hope your health has improved.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Sooo happy to see you again, Elfay...
I read something about you being invisible?
How can someone of your character and kindness not be noticed?
Those who choose blindness are not even worth your time.
Hope your health has improved.

Thank you Faith33!! I can't explain how I go unnoticed, but I have. So called friends put me on the back burner, I'm not "exciting" enough for them I suppose, or they feel I cannot offer them anything.

Those that do that have no idea how loyal I am, how fiercely I would defend you if you are attacked. Those that do know the real me, know that I would so anything I could for a friend. I will not turn my back on you.

My health has been so-so. It fluctuates. I try to avoid certain foods which helps or I limit them. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant so of I eat more dairy than I should I'll get sick but when I stop eating them for a while I'm okay when I do.

Last edited by Elfay : 07-09-2016 at 08:19 PM.