Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
I feel it's okay to label a relationship if it's something that doesn't claim ownership or dependency over your being. To call someone a soulmate or member of my soul family to me is fine. Soulmates come and go. The problem is labeling someone a Twin Flame (which is generally accepted there is only one of). Suddenly, it's the bees knees of relationships and all of your focus and energy goes into it. It is so special you never want to lose it and will do anything to keep the connection alive, including accepting breadcrumbs in the form of attention.

If I just continue to accept my path and do what needs to be done on an everyday level, I don't need to have this eternal belief in something as it's ultimately destructive to my well being.
nooooooooooooooo
if he is your twin flame SET HIM FREE.SET HIM FREE.SET HIM FREE.i cannot possibly overemphasise this.....SET HIM FREE......and watch with joy as he FLIES.....this is the TRUE meaning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.like even if he chooses to sleep with someone else it really doesnt matter.not if your love is UNCONDITIONAL.i appreciate this concept is gonna take some getting used to....this one might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCQoQqf4AE
Old 19-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Until finally, she fell (thankfully) into a relationship which she describes as "completely easy". It's just a normal, everyday run-of-the-mill relationship, but who is anyone to say that we shouldn't settle into something comfortable and easy? I think the wrong thinking to adopt is thinking that TF relationships are somehow more special or more important and that it will somehow change the world. It's nonsense.
Absolutely. There are millions of those ordinary relationships out there that endure a lifetime eventually settling down to a "oneness" - like the people are inseparable - content, happy, shared so much they're part of each other's beings.

Quote:
Before meeting this person, I saw that my friend was doing things on her own and just enjoying life. Just doing things for herself and allowing the right relationship to come to her.

Now my friend doesn't talk about TFs ever... like the concept just doesn't exist for her anymore.

I feel like I've been indoctrinating myself since I began to apply TF labels and now am just starting to think clearly and for myself again.
Just doing a little research showed me that most of it is outright fakery. Questions still remain about the veracity of the originators. They had to make money from the occult like many do. How can someone be born with an incomplete soul?!?! Not to forget the Twin Flame Matchmaker out there for $400 per shot!

Last edited by Lorelyen : 19-11-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo
Old 19-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Suspended

wow $400?dammit im too easy going.ok now the 3 twin flame bargain is gonna be $350.plus postage and packing.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCQoQqf4AE
loraleyn you will LOVE this one....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQKWomo8DZ0
this one also.....obv i cannot divulge the link to my ebay page cos that would be contravening the roolz....but seek and ye shall find as the man says.....get on wiv it as someone quite rightly shouts out!!!!!
Old 19-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
yes and that greater love is between you and the divine....im just lucky that personally id never even heard of the twin flame concept until like just over a month ago.and was trying to figure out what the hell had happened for over a year.....for me it explained EVERYTHING.i totally feel for people that have heard of this concept and havent met their twin.or think they have.it must be totally messing them up.

For saying I am leaving this Forum I now feel drawn to stay. I will carry the 5D torch high for those who need the light. As Uni said, dear dancer rainbow glitter -corn, Twin Flame cannot be searched out. It is really better to be unaware until it happens. Then, when it does, to not understand why your connection with another human being is so intense and so baffling and to be scrambling to find a description or a label for it and then to stumble upon Twin Flame and to say "aha!" !! this is *we**us*!! is like the gates of the cosmos opening wide to embrace you...
Old 19-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Guide

Daisy, I'm glad you two are trying to be friends. It's a shame to lose a great connection with a person. I hope you both are able to sustain a great friendship. The trick is letting go of expectation and hope of anything more.

I am "surrendering" to the fact mine and I are friends who have come back into each others lives after decades of not contact.

When I found twin flames it just fits our situation. I don't talk to him about it at all, it is my belief. I don't talk with anyone except those on this forum.

I am learning to accept his relationship, tame my feelings of love into friendship, and keep a great lifelong friendship with my best friend.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
For saying I am leaving this Forum I now feel drawn to stay. I will carry the 5D torch high for those who need the light. As Uni said, dear dancer rainbow glitter -corn, Twin Flame cannot be searched out. It is really better to be unaware until it happens. Then, when it does, to not understand why your connection with another human being is so intense and so baffling and to be scrambling to find a description or a label for it and then to stumble upon Twin Flame and to say "aha!" !! this is *we**us*!! is like the gates of the cosmos opening wide to embrace you...
aww luna darling so glad you are deciding to stick around for a bit.yet more rainbows and glittery stuff in ur direction.in everyones direction!!!!everyone needs us that are now carrying the 5d FLAME.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
aww luna darling so glad you are deciding to stick around for a bit.yet more rainbows and glittery stuff in ur direction.in everyones direction!!!!everyone needs us that are now carrying the 5d FLAME.

I'm off to see my Twin right now......spreading glittery rainbows as I go...catch some of the magic.......glitter.............rainbows........

Old 19-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Absolutely. There are millions of those ordinary relationships out there that endure a lifetime eventually settling down to a "oneness" - like the people are inseparable - content, happy, shared so much they're part of each other's beings.

Just doing a little research showed me that most of it is outright fakery. Questions still remain about the veracity of the originators. They had to make money from the occult like many do. How can someone be born with an incomplete soul?!?! Not to forget the Twin Flame Matchmaker out there for $400 per shot!

To be honest, $400 isn't that bad compared to what other cults charge nowadays

I didn't do any research. I would never pay someone for a service I can do on my own.

I just don't want to latch onto a belief that isn't my own. Having faith is one thing. Being a slave to someone else's belief is another.
Old 19-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Suspended

Quote:
To be honest, $400 isn't that bad compared to what other cults charge nowadays

I didn't do any research. I would never pay someone for a service I can do on my own.

I just don't want to latch onto a belief that isn't my own. Having faith is one thing. Being a slave to someone else's belief is another.
aww dammit.i was hoping to b able to sell u my 3 for 1 $350 offer on ebay.complete with glue i might add....good on ya girl.....