Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Assisting is a funny word - like 'mission'
Assist makes it seem like we have to do something as opposed to just be.
TFs are an external reflection of the universal workings of balance and harmony - or YIN YANG energies in manifest form.

Our only task is to return to balance and BE... simples -

We 'assist' others by being in a state of balance which reflects the natural state and flow of the universe.

Earth is really thirsty for balance.

I drew a picture over a year ago... of TF connecting via the great central sun with music floating all around them.

The song is harmony and balance lol - micro cosim in reflection of the macro.
can u share ur picture?it sounds frekkin AWESOME....something that shows that the yin and the yang are always in perpetual motion even though it would appear at times to be standing still.....no stagnation whatsoever....it would seem that there are some REAL things starting to develop on this particular forum.....
Old 18-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Knower

For me and my twin it means 5D union and 3D union. 3D union must reflect and mirror 5D union. 5D is pretty darn close, so union in 3D must be as close as 3D union can possible be in 3D.

I was shown 2 past lives that we had to work at this. We didn't succeed. There is a central issue that he needs to work on and there is a central issue that I need to work on, in order for us to have 3D union. But both of those issues have to do with trust and the belief in us.

When we work on those issues and understand them, and then take the necessary steps to be together, then we can be in 3D union.

When we reach 3D union and become as close as we are in 5D, then we will reach complete union.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
For me and my twin it means 5D union and 3D union. 3D union must reflect and mirror 5D union. 5D is pretty darn close so union in 3D must be as close as 3D union can possible be in 3D.

I was shown 2 past lives that we had to work at this. We didn't succeed. There is a central issue that he needs to work on and there is a central issue that I need to work on in order for us to have 3D union. But both of those issues have to do with trust and the belief in us.

When we work on those issues and understand them, and then take the necessary steps to be together, then we can be in 3D union.

When we reach 3D union and become as close as we are in 5D, then we will reach complete union.
and hey at least the 2 of u are aware of this.you know what u are doing.its noones place to tell you HOW to sort ur stuff out.good on ya.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
and hey at least the 2 of u are aware of this.you know what u are doing.its noones place to tell you HOW to sort ur stuff out.good on ya.

Unfortunately, knowing what you know you should do and doing what you know you should do, are two different things.

Between 3D and 5D, someone or something is always telling me HOW to sort my stuff out!! LOL
Old 18-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
Unfortunately, knowing what you know you should do and doing what you know you should do, are two different things.

Between 3D and 5D, someone or something is always telling me HOW to sort my stuff out!! LOL
exactly girl.noone has the monopoly on that.....raises questioning eyebrows on vatican city for example.....i mean is it any wonder that us twin flames are considered to be the antichrist?because we threaten the very walls of that way of doing stuff....and all we are doing is encouraging others to become free.we dont have rules.we simply dont think this way.are we threatening?or are we encouraging everyone on this planet to unshackle yourselves?in whichever way you choose to see fit.UNCONDITIONALLY.meh im probly gonna burn in hell for thinking the way i do....and im gonna go down in flames with a big middle finger going on.....either that or some day im gonna go back to minyon falls and rejoin the party.,.......hopefully with my twin choosing to come.....dont worry guys u dont need me to get that party started....its nothing about ego here.....
Old 19-11-2017, 03:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
aww dont go....actually YES YES fly free darling luna.you DESERVE it.will totally look forward to an update if and when you choose....and dont be afraid to repeat yourself....our song is a necessary and powerful one and believe it or not you are also fulfilling your purpose by choosing to SING.

What really hurts me is the disbelief some on this forum have for the Twin Flame experience. It cannot be dissected or analyzed. It's simply the truth. It's truth for me and my Twin on our journey together. That we are true Twins is no question. We came into Twin Flame with absolutely no knowledge but everything completely fits. For us. For me & my Twin. We are unique. Our journey is unique. I feel a negative energy that brings me deep sorrow reading some posts on this forum. It's likely not done intentionally. Some people are hurting. To hear of positive is a stab to many in a runner/chaser situation. When I ran so many things hurt to do, to say, to think of. I was an open wound. I had no idea why I was hurting. Years went by this way. I wasn't looking for anyone to complete me. But life wasn't completely complete. Can you understand. I would have survived if I hadn't reunited with my Twin. But not as happily and usefully as I am now. Uni, I will lurk. And I will try to share the much more than love a Twin Flame union gives whenever I visit this board to read. I will send to all. Love and blessings - LunaBlue
Old 19-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
can u share ur picture?it sounds frekkin AWESOME....something that shows that the yin and the yang are always in perpetual motion even though it would appear at times to be standing still.....no stagnation whatsoever....it would seem that there are some REAL things starting to develop on this particular forum.....

Hehe... Well drawing is not my forte - not even in the slightest- it actually looks like a child did it haha but I will see what I can do later on hehe.

The pic is called 'transmutation' by the way

I'm actually thinking of using it as a bit of a cover pic for some of my songs
Old 19-11-2017, 05:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
What really hurts me is the disbelief some on this forum have for the Twin Flame experience. It cannot be dissected or analyzed. It's simply the truth. It's truth for me and my Twin on our journey together. That we are true Twins is no question. We came into Twin Flame with absolutely no knowledge but everything completely fits. For us. For me & my Twin. We are unique. Our journey is unique. I feel a negative energy that brings me deep sorrow reading some posts on this forum. It's likely not done intentionally. Some people are hurting. To hear of positive is a stab to many in a runner/chaser situation. When I ran so many things hurt to do, to say, to think of. I was an open wound. I had no idea why I was hurting. Years went by this way. I wasn't looking for anyone to complete me. But life wasn't completely complete. Can you understand. I would have survived if I hadn't reunited with my Twin. But not as happily and usefully as I am now. Uni, I will lurk. And I will try to share the much more than love a Twin Flame union gives whenever I visit this board to read. I will send to all. Love and blessings - LunaBlue
dont worry luna darling flame.i believe.i dont particularly care what anyone else thinks-this unicorn got hide thicker than rhino skin.....every time u choose to come share ur magic believe me u got a place in my heart....both of u.....and dont forget to go to minyon falls when the time is right.....

Last edited by unicorn68 : 19-11-2017 at 06:01 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Is that strictly defined as a 3D relationship, defacto/Boyfriend & Girlfriend/husband and wife?

Or is union defined as meeting them in the physical and them being part of your life?

Or is physical union meaning sex?

Hello

I met my Mirror Twin Flame (that exact match to our original seed) here on SF. We too had met before we met here on site. Not in the physical but purely on the energy level of our strong connection. We share in many past lives, and we so mirror the other.

First meeting was at Salisbury Cathedral in England, where I came as energy to sit with Heart and tell him life was going to be OK.

It was later when Heart was at the edge of a cliff literally ready to GO over that I again touched him as energy. It turned out that in a past life we had a house on that cliff edge and we both died there. He fell to his death at night and I took my life.

I touched Heart and told him to "go home help was there". It was a couple of month later we met on SF in the Chat Room. That was 2007 and we got married in 2015.

We had been energy for a very long time, but so many things from the past made us ready for the union to happen in this lifetime. We might have even had contact many years prior too as the very house Heart lost his manhood in was a house we shared as Spinster Sisters in the early 1800's our graves are down the road at the local village church yard. So maybe our connection was in the works even back when he was a young man.

What we have been told is that "the Universe" planned out this union to happen and nothing would have held it back. Not even the relationships we were in or two countries.

When its the purest of unions it happens. It is a physical coming together so that you complete a journey together. You can have many Twin Flame relationships that are preparations for that pure union.

If one wants a relationship and the other is what often we call a"runner" then the time lines just are not in this lifetime so that your both ready. So no matter how hard you fight for it, sorry its just not in the cards. Let the runner run free knowing your time will come.

Lynn
Old 19-11-2017, 05:28 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I met my Mirror Twin Flame (that exact match to our original seed) here on SF. We too had met before we met here on site. Not in the physical but purely on the energy level of our strong connection. We share in many past lives, and we so mirror the other.

First meeting was at Salisbury Cathedral in England, where I came as energy to sit with Heart and tell him life was going to be OK.

It was later when Heart was at the edge of a cliff literally ready to GO over that I again touched him as energy. It turned out that in a past life we had a house on that cliff edge and we both died there. He fell to his death at night and I took my life.

I touched Heart and told him to "go home help was there". It was a couple of month later we met on SF in the Chat Room. That was 2007 and we got married in 2015.

We had been energy for a very long time, but so many things from the past made us ready for the union to happen in this lifetime. We might have even had contact many years prior too as the very house Heart lost his manhood in was a house we shared as Spinster Sisters in the early 1800's our graves are down the road at the local village church yard. So maybe our connection was in the works even back when he was a young man.

What we have been told is that "the Universe" planned out this union to happen and nothing would have held it back. Not even the relationships we were in or two countries.

When its the purest of unions it happens. It is a physical coming together so that you complete a journey together. You can have many Twin Flame relationships that are preparations for that pure union.

If one wants a relationship and the other is what often we call a"runner" then the time lines just are not in this lifetime so that your both ready. So no matter how hard you fight for it, sorry its just not in the cards. Let the runner run free knowing your time will come.

Lynn
im loving your story but there are a couple of things i disagree with.firstly i think that your words are mistaken when you speak of having more than one twin flame.the ones that came before were soulmates.NOT twin.you only have ONE as far as i know.all of your SOULMATE connections were preparing you,teaching you getting you ready for your twin flame.
also when you enter into the runner/chaser phase,this is telling you that you are READY to be with your twin flame.IN THIS LIFETIME.it takes time to cleanse yourself and to purify yourself in order to become,but that is why it is necessary to become separated physically for a while.at least thats my understanding.i could be wrong....usually am hey!!!then again i dont really have crow to guide me.whale,owl,perhaps.....maybe even a little weasel moose and snake.unicorn obv plus badger to heal whatever happens.then turkey to give things away again o and of course dog.such loyalty.....will come back giving even when i got whacked on the head.....yet fair play to you both for having the strength and the courage to even be able to do this twin flame journey back then.energies were different,it must have been sooooo tough for you both.kudos.