Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Suspended
What's keeping you apart?

I think I'm the rare case where I honestly don't know what is keeping us apart. That's the painful part too. Because, without knowing what was wrong, I don't know how to fix it.

So I am curious what's keeping the twin flames apart..

Thanks
Old 17-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Master

she doesn't want me? I'm too willful...
Old 17-11-2017, 03:38 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I think I'm the rare case where I honestly don't know what is keeping us apart. That's the painful part too. Because, without knowing what was wrong, I don't know how to fix it.

So I am curious what's keeping the twin flames apart..

Thanks
maybe he/she isnt ready for you yet?the good news is that with a twin flame bond,know that by working on yourself your healing and your personal growth is that this is also transmitting to your twin,helping them to grow also....
Old 17-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Seeker

I believe what is keeping us apart is my neediness and codependence issues, and his addictions / poor mental health. It can only be a guess though, but this is where a few months of introspection have led. A few months ago I would have firmly put the blame on him.

I am working on my stuff but I am not sure if he is (apart from physical addictions).
Old 17-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Guide

Too many DF's and some DM's have dumbed down tf's to being just a relationship. The DF are obsessed with union and who what where when why and how about the DM and nothing else. That is the last thing tf's are about. You are here to serve humanity.. not pine away over your tf 24 hrs a day 7 days a week needing to get into union with your tf right now this very second and not a millisecond later. (By me saying "you' it is to whoever reads this)

In fact.. union isnt even necessary and for some tf's physical separation is permanent. the only reasons anyone has those "tf feelings" is for them to DO THEIR INNER WORK and then to assist the rest of humanity ascend. Union tf relationship is the main focus?.. nope! Be of service to humanity.. thats it.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Too many DF's and some DM's have dumbed down tf's to being just a relationship. The DF are obsessed with union and who what where when why and how about the DM and nothing else. That is the last thing tf's are about. You are here to serve humanity.. not pine away over your tf 24 hrs a day 7 days a week needing to get into union with your tf right now this very second and not a millisecond later. (By me saying "you' it is to whoever reads this)

In fact.. union isnt even necessary and for some tf's physical separation is permanent. the only reasons anyone has those "tf feelings" is for them to DO THEIR INNER WORK and then to assist the rest of humanity ascend. Union tf relationship is the main focus?.. nope! Be of service to humanity.. thats it.
pretty much...couldnt agree more...still would like it if u could spend 4 seconds to spell out the words twin flame tho-far more respectful....we have a hard job u know.....
Old 17-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrybear
I believe what is keeping us apart is my neediness and codependence issues, and his addictions / poor mental health. It can only be a guess though, but this is where a few months of introspection have led. A few months ago I would have firmly put the blame on him.

I am working on my stuff but I am not sure if he is (apart from physical addictions).
That's good, shows self-awareness and maturity :) Recognising the issues is half the battle, now it's a matter of recognising what's at the root of your neediness and codependency (very common issues btw) and sitting with it. Oh and it's understandable that your mind might wander to what he may or may not be doing, but best to leave him to it and focus on yourself for the time being I think, not pushing away thoughts of him but also not indulging them either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
pretty much...couldnt agree more...still would like it if u could spend 4 seconds to spell out the words twin flame tho-far more respectful....we have a hard job u know.....
How'd you mean? Can't say I felt disrespected by the abbreviation either.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
How'd you mean? Can't say I felt disrespected by the abbreviation either.
which sounds better to you?
TF
or TWIN FLAME?
answer honestly.....
heres another DF
divine feminine
like why would anyone not want to write those words out?DIVINE FEMININE?thats just beautiful.*** is DF?
to me its just LAZINESS.and i dont got much time for that.
and what the hell is SC?i havent the first clue.
to me its just people not appreciating the POWER of the actual words themselves and what they represent.and i REFUSE to demean them.obv not my place to tell someone that they can use TF or DM or WE.that was whatever by the way.see>?its frekkin STUPID.or SP mayb in future terms.ST mayb.dont care.i will NEVER demean these divine words.sorry.just me prob.rant over.believe me u gotta be TOUGH to even start to manifest your twin flame journey at this present time.most have failed to date because the vibrations of the planet simply werent ready.i mean battle hardened spiritually tough.to take whatever is thrown at u.which it will be.it will get easier in time as more of us work through those times.but for anyone to think that this is commonplace is simply deluding themselves.anyone who is actually taking offense to my words is simply NOT IN A TWIN FLAME dynamic.you dont have what it takes as yet.and to demean the words TWIN FLAME on people who are working on your behalves in order to make life easier for everyone in the long term?we are the WARRIORS.we have our feathers down because we are PEACEFUL WARRIORS.but make no mistake.any time someone says tf im gonna rise back against that disrespect.and that goes for me and other TRUE TWIN FLAMES that are doing our damdest to help.......and u still see nothing wrong with demeaning us....
Old 17-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Lorelyen

Still incredible that people want to make such a shinanigans about forming relationships. God/Nature/the Universe put 2 genders on the planet for a good reason - to prolong the species. Humans meeting and enjoining in that has been clouded in taboos - mostly by religions - yet instead of the spiritual imperative to break down those taboos and understand, the aim now seems to ladle even more on in the guise of "spirituality". Of course love is spiritual but is emotional wrangling?

It's probable that for each of us there's a million others in the world we could like, get on with, eventually love if we open our hearts. So why, if someone isn't attracted to you, labour in vain rather than find someone who is?
Old 17-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Still incredible that people want to make such a shinanigans about forming relationships. God/Nature/the Universe put 2 genders on the planet for a good reason - to prolong the species. Humans meeting and enjoining in that has been clouded in taboos - mostly by religions - yet instead of the spiritual imperative to break down those taboos and understand, the aim now seems to ladle even more on in the guise of "spirituality".

It's probable that for each of us there's a million others in the world we could like, get on with, eventually love if we open our hearts. So why, if someone isn't attracted to you, labour in vain rather than find someone who is?
u really are unconditional arent u.fair play to u.waaaay too much ego going on hey!!!!!and in your words lie soo much sense as always......we dont have love in our hearts for one person.thats just rubbish.even within the dynamic of my personal twin flame journey her boyfriend has played just as an important part by showing the jealous possessive kinda thing.but he played his part perfectly.does that make him any less?do we love him less because he was just being himself?no of course not.my heart went out to him then and it goes out to him now.we are ALL ONE,but its gonna take a little time for most of us to even get close to understanding that concept....loraleyn love ur words as always....for what its worth i have no particular wish to own anyone just let me get the fk back to my forest where i love to roam......and with that lies one of my mantras...to be wild and free is where i must always be....yet my love always....and hey i got my truck back today.no more having to try to find wild in the village.tomorrow morning im gone...probably for most of the day.i already told my so called bosses that i aint doing nothing other than getting back my balance....and neither of them even questioned it!!!!saturday mayb ill do a couple jobs.but tomorrow is about me and coda even if its ****ing down rain.polar bear syndrome is DONE.im leaving the bears to their salmon no more intruding upon their sacred space.they did keep me semi sane tho for a week.back to SASQUATCH TERRITORY.......