Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Administrator
Starseeds and Lightworkers - Can we be Both ?

Hello

Can we be both ? Starseed and Lightworker ?

I have put here what I personally have learned both are, and I feel honestly that we all hold in our DNA the powers to heal but that we are not all called in the one lifetime to be a healer. I too feel that on many levels none of us fit coming from here, as there is so much diversity in just being human. Yet the Universe is one vast connection of a never ending flow of what could be out there. From Apes - Adam and Eve - God - The Stars - or the single cell pond creatures such as the Amoeba who knows.....what we do maybe know is that we are here.

I am the first to admit that so many come into a life and struggle with "what and whom am I" so can relate there to this. Its a push and pull at times and the ride of a lifetime.

Thoughts welcome.

Starseeds:

Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. They walk around in human bodies; many have forms that are not human. Many are drawn to animals and other life forms on earths that might even closely resemble their true form. (One theory Dolphins)

Factors indicating a Starseeds identity:
*They have an intense sense of loneliness.
*They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.
*They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.
*They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.
*They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.
*Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.
The majority of Starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the Starseeds parent from off planet.

Many feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.

Starseeds commonly have three parents, two Earth parents and one off-world parent. For example there can be an off-world father. In this case the Earth father will be the surrogate.

There is a contract made between the earth parent and the off-world parent, for the earth parent to love and rear the Starseeds child. Many times the earth parent is a Starseeds as well.

Starseeds are here on earth as representatives of their civilizations. Their purpose is to create templates that can be used by the members of their home world to overcome some problem that hinders their spiritual evolution as a soul group.

Lightworkes:

Lightworkers are those who volunteered, before birth, to help the planet and its population heals from the effects of fear. Each lightworker is here for a sacred purpose. Very often, however, life on earth with its material focus creates a form of amnesia in lightworkers. They then forget their divine and perfect identities, and also their abilities to miraculously help the earth and all living creatures. When lightworkers forget their true identity and purpose, they feel lost and afraid.

You are a lightworker if you: feel called to heal others; want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems; believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation; have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters; have endured harsh life experiences that eroded the knowledge of your Divine perfection; want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world; feel compelled to write, teach, or counsel about your healing experiences, or feel a sense of time urgency to fulfill your mission before you know that you are here for a higher purpose, or even if you are unsure what it is or how to fulfill it.

Everywhere on the planet right now, lightworkers are awakening to faint memories about why they came to earth. They hear an inner calling that can't be ignored. This call is a reminder that it is now time to stop toying with material dreams, and get to work.

Many lightworkers are discovering innate spiritual gifts, such as psychic communication skills and spiritual healing abilities. These are the gifts that we volunteered to use to heal the earth and her population during the crucial decades surrounding the millennium. Prophecies predicted our coming, and now it is time for us to fulfill our Devine purposes. The world depends upon us!

We who are lightworkers don't necessarily need to add anything to ourselves to prepare for our mission. We already have innate abilities, even if they are presently dormant. Instead, we need to work on releasing fears which keep us from feeling confident in our lightworker abilities. When you remind yourself that your power as a lightworker comes from your higher self and God (not from "you") you automatically feel more assured of your abilities as a spiritual healer.

With our focused intent, thought, and spirit, we can heal anything. There are no limits, except those we place upon our healing abilities.

Noting that I am 55 so much of this too is new to me in the terms, growing up I was not permitted the freedoms of expression and definition we now have. I would have better fit in the "rubber room" category.

Lynn
Old 17-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Kioma

I think anything is possible.

I too have observed how the universe loves diversity. This explains why there is so much of it.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I find this topic fascinating as I've always felt that I belong to both categories, Starseed and Light worker. I have always questioned the ways of the earth as a young child and I feel deeply connected to the Earth, nothing compares to the feeling you experience when you pick up energy off plants as you walk past them.

I do believe that we can all make a change and all live in harmony if we all tune into our healing abilities. I have always searched for something that feels like home and I still haven't found it. (I've moved home 6 times already). This is definitely a research topic for me as I have soo many questions and not enough answers.
Old 20-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
I believe there could be both. I feel i would be more starseed then lightworker. I never thought much about this topic but i think ill look into it. Seems really interesting. What is grid or vortex work ?
Old 20-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I believe there could be both. I feel i would be more starseed then lightworker. I never thought much about this topic but i think ill look into it. Seems really interesting. What is grid or vortex work ?

It is fascinating isn't it. the more you research the more questions pop up.
Grids / vortexes: I think please don't quote me in case I've got something wrong, but I believe the world has an energy grid around it and there are meant to be like points in the grids where the currents meet which are then called a vortex. We are all meant to use these energy lines to bring about peace and serenity. The Elites tend to build there temples and businesses on these grounds to bring more wealth to themselves.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepurple00
It is fascinating isn't it. the more you research the more questions pop up.
Grids / vortexes: I think please don't quote me in case I've got something wrong, but I believe the world has an energy grid around it and there are meant to be like points in the grids where the currents meet which are then called a vortex. We are all meant to use these energy lines to bring about peace and serenity. The Elites tend to build there temples and businesses on these grounds to bring more wealth to themselves.
Yes! I am sure i know what you're talking about. Like spots with more energy than others. I've felt them before.