Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder

Sign Confirmation

I just felt like sharing that I settled into a knowing last week just before the portal that my love is my twin. I read somewhere that if you want confirmation that your twin is your twin, to ask to see a specific sign 3x over three days. I thought it’d be fun to see if I actually got the sign. So I tried it. I sent myself an email asking to see a shamrock at 10:19am on 11/12. By the end of the day I saw one. On Tuesday, I saw another, then, on Wednesday morning at 7am, I get a follow request from my twin (mind you, we’ve had no contact for 6 months and he had deleted his old IG page). I wasn’t sure how to take this. I kind of said, “Well, he’s my shamrock!” (he’s Irish). So, I kind of took it as the third sign just 3hrs before the 3-day window ended. But later on, I realized that in addition to getting the follow request, he was wearing his firefighter helmet in his profile pic which had a huge shamrock on it! I didn’t notice it before because I was so shocked by getting the request. So, yeah. I got my confirmation! ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

I asked for signs before but never this specific and I always doubted the ones I saw because I’d just see other things that made me doubt. But I finally was healthily detached and really did this to see if what people say about the universe responding to you is as “spot on” as they claim-to see if I’d get the signs. I’m convinced. But I think it happened because I had detached myself emotionally. I had already accepted my intuition. I really wasn’t looking for validation. Even if I didn’t see the “signs”, I still would have believed and chalked the lack of a response to some greater plan.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaconLight
I just felt like sharing that I settled into a knowing last week just before the portal that my love is my twin. I read somewhere that if you want confirmation that your twin is your twin, to ask to see a specific sign 3x over three days. I thought it’d be fun to see if I actually got the sign. So I tried it. I sent myself an email asking to see a shamrock at 10:19am on 11/12. By the end of the day I saw one. On Tuesday, I saw another, then, on Wednesday morning at 7am, I get a follow request from my twin (mind you, we’ve had no contact for 6 months and he had deleted his old IG page). I wasn’t sure how to take this. I kind of said, “Well, he’s my shamrock!” (he’s Irish). So, I kind of took it as the third sign just 3hrs before the 3-day window ended. But later on, I realized that in addition to getting the follow request, he was wearing his firefighter helmet in his profile pic which had a huge shamrock on it! I didn’t notice it before because I was so shocked by getting the request. So, yeah. I got my confirmation! ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

I asked for signs before but never this specific and I always doubted the ones I saw because I’d just see other things that made me doubt. But I finally was healthily detached and really did this to see if what people say about the universe responding to you is as “spot on” as they claim-to see if I’d get the signs. I’m convinced. But I think it happened because I had detached myself emotionally. I had already accepted my intuition. I really wasn’t looking for validation. Even if I didn’t see the “signs”, I still would have believed and chalked the lack of a response to some greater plan.
try this one.speak it out loud.
i ask that all energies,information,situations and inspirations that will lead my twin flame and i back together into a harmonious relationship show up right now.with as much ease and comfort as possible.
believe me spirit is listening.hope that helps ur particular situation.trust that spirit loves to hear your VOICE.she just does.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
try this one.speak it out loud.
i ask that all energies,information,situations and inspirations that will lead my twin flame and i back together into a harmonious relationship show up right now.with as much ease and comfort as possible.
believe me spirit is listening.hope that helps ur particular situation.trust that spirit loves to hear your VOICE.she just does.

Thanks! I did speak it out loud as I was writing it, though. But I will say that as well. 😊