Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Just don't go there in one of our famous droughts lol...

Took my husband there in a drought- it was like a slow drizzle... saddest thing ever... I made him hike in on a dodgy ankle and the tap was turned off haha... good thing he loves me.

Lots of rain here now... best to book this season haha.
i totally laughed at this one....hey if it even looks at you itll KILL YA.....so frekkin aussie....whatever u do dont come here....itll kill ya.dont even look at it m8.if ya do itll frekkin KILL YA.gotta love crocodile dundee the original movie.....funny how the only thing that was ever bugging at me were the leeches that latched onto the spaces between my toes as i walked barefoot thru the forest.o and of course the bull ants.buggers.they were aggressive frecks.but the rainbow lorikeets made it all worthwhile.that and the carpet snakes....u think that this unicorn FORGETS?aww the funnel webs mate.they JUMP at ya and will KILL YA.no worries there....dont even sit on the dunny...

Last edited by unicorn68 : 19-11-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Haha...

It is spectacular though after the rains... I was quite gobsmacked when I saw it for tue first time after the rain...(just watch out for those carnivorous koalas along the way through ).

Hey... those jumping bull ants are nasty - they attack in packs, some people are dangerously allergic to them.

I have heard rumours that they get quite big in Tasmania... never witnessed such a beast though!

Nah - our country is harmless - besides the snakes and spiders and angry ants down here... crocs up north... we don't have wolves or bears wanting a piece of us - it's nice not to have to worry about dangerous mammal carnivores.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Haha...

It is spectacular though after the rains... I was quite gobsmacked when I saw it for tue first time after the rain...(just watch out for those carnivorous koalas along the way through ).

Hey... those jumping bull ants are nasty - they attack in packs, some people are dangerously allergic to them.

I have heard rumours that they get quite big in Tasmania... never witnessed such a beast though!

Nah - our country is harmless - besides the snakes and spiders and angry ants down here... crocs up north... we don't have wolves or bears wanting a piece of us - it's nice not to have to worry about dangerous mammal carnivores.
dont they call them drop bears or something?o and watch out for them flat billed duckypusses-them folks are poisonous.and will KILL YA....i was actually lucky enough to bump into one.just for a split second.before she dived and floated away.....them ancient spirits are POWERFUL in that part of the world...all we gotta worry about here are dem cougars and bears and wolves...funny how dem bears seem to prefer climbing a tree rather than actually KILLING YA.....we saw 2 soldier bull ants going at each other back then.fight ended when 1 of them bit the other ones head off....dem things were only like 2 inches long.but boy did we give them respect in our candle lit cage fight world.....o and i forgot to mention kookaburras and all dem lizards.....i had a kookaburra that chose to bless me with her presence not 6 feet away in a tree while i was sitting there at minyon falls.such POWER.and ye ur right.first of all there was only 1.then 3....it rained for like 2 days.by the end of the second day there were like 30.and i literally RAN from the place,packed my tent up in seconds and RAN.i was totally invading their space.and they dam rightly chased me off.....that was up in the nightcap range.

Last edited by unicorn68 : 19-11-2017 at 08:33 AM.