Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 07-07-2015, 04:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
It is truly hit and miss.

I am beginning to think it is not that the MEDIUM is wrong, but that the information they get from the entity on the other side or their spirit guide is wrong.
Yes, that's exactly how I see it. I've received messages that were so unbelievably accurate, and others that were either wrong or obviously meant for somebody else. In fact, quite some time ago I was being given a message by a medium I'd seen before, and it turned out that that specific message was meant for a lady who was sitting behind me at the time of the reading.

Although having said that, it's important that the receiver also be focussed/'tuned in' (particularly on the reader's energy). This makes the reader's job just that little bit easier... as you can imagine. This certainly helps me out. ;)
Old 07-07-2015, 05:58 AM
Ascender
Mediums are able to help solve mysteries and locate some missing persons.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
With respect and a lot of love I have to say you are entirely wrong. But that is okay. Who is the person that decides what is true or false? I am an authority for my own self and I decide what is true and false for me. Also, sometimes when I am working I do feel a misaligned influence. It happened tonight actually and I reached out and asked my guide for help. He came and placed his hands on my shoulders. Then I was directed toward some research and a teacher from the spirit world stepped forward and helped with it.

It was very interesting and extremely educating. After the research was done I was directed here. So hello everyone - big wave.

I have been to many circles. Like all things there is a season for everything but when it is time to leave it is best to make like a tree and leave. I am a very strong willed person. I have done meduimship on platform and of course I have done it in my life too. I am getting it more right now than I have before but there is always so much more to learn. I have come to know that there is so much that I don't know. I am constantly changing and re-conceptionalising (is that even a word?) everything. Every time my understand grows then I become aware that everything has changed again. But it is not the external world which is changing it is me. Sometimes when I pause and think of all the changes that occurs to me even in a few days it is dazzling. It's like I am on a spiritual rocket ship. But it is a nice feeling.

Life get's hard sometimes but after would it always so worth it. I have to remember that behind every perceived problem there is a magnificent spiritual opportunity for growth.

Love you all.

I am discussing my own personal circumstance being a Medium/psychic channeler/Healer, discussing how I was personally abused by occult Science, and that this same Science is actually using many Mediums on Forums as an activated brain/mind/spirit study trying to find the wavelengths that spiritual mediums are interacting with from the atmospheric condition.

They already gained the brain evidence from channelers and psychics who allowed their brains/minds to be studied whilst channeling. I am only warning the public, after being abused myself.

As a spiritual human being this was one of the most dreadful circumstances that a loving mind could find themselves involved in. I am only advising you to be aware.....for the mind is being questioned...not given answers.

Being an informed Medium as information, was proved to my own person in spiritual healing, where the patient did not give any self evidence of the personal ailment. Not only did spirit give us the advice of the ailment, but also the physical/mental/emotional purpose that motivated the ailment to be gained. We always correlated the information from historical books that verified the information was true and correct....and also the medical information was correct.

This was why I knew that I was being informed, for some of the information had been kept secreted and never discussed with anyone....such as being informed of a raped victim by her own Father, which had never been discussed with anyone else. Actual medical x-rays also demonstrated before and after conditions as being healed.

In the channeling I saw the actual spirit presence as a Doctor, as did the other Healers channeling also.

In other Spiritualist circumstances I would go to flower readings where the Spiritualist Minister would channel spirit messages. At times I could see the spirit and I could hear their name. I would wait for the Minister to advise the information, which was exact to what I had seen myself. This is why I knew it was real.

What I know myself about channeling in a group situation...all minds all want the same in the group...contact and a message and it must be very difficult for a Medium to give everyone a message, especially when both spirit and human life want a message given and received. I think the Medium proving information itself is good enough for any of us to witness.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Deactivated Account
I would think that at least 69% would be wrong.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Suspended

A Spiritualist Medium is also a Medium who is learning to be a Medium.

The only way you can become a better Medium is to apply the work, the same as anyone who applies themselves. Therefore some Mediums are better than others and many good Mediums have had many years of spiritual work before they gain a higher success rate.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
I would think that at least 69% would be wrong.
69% ?, I meant 99%.
Old 27-07-2015, 04:28 AM
CelestialOz

Spiritualist Medium Church

I don't go to spiritualist churches myself, I have been to one or two as I was curious, but I found the mediums who were doing platform readings had difficulty in connecting, Some might believe they are genuine messages, but its something am always been wary off, I find the setup uncomfortable, I have never been a god person, some believe its a gift from god, which there belief system which is ok, I believe we are all born with the gifts and its a part of us naturally, if we put the time and effort in these gifts the information would be more accurate, its skill the more practise the better we become, I always enjoy talking to people who are on their spiritual journeys, even those from a spiritualist church, I have meet some very good and nice mediums, so I do know they are out there, but perhaps not at a spiritualist church, I wish everyone a beautiful spiritual journey. Many Blessings :)
Old 15-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Shannon

I suggest reading a book called Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Just about anything we say about another person, that is what we feel about the other person, can apply to any part of their life, its how you take what has been said, and interpret to fit into whatever is happening in your life. This to me is how psychics work, even if you pick any card from a tarot pack, whatever that card is, you will find somewhere in your life to make that card or reading fit.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Pathfinder

A big problem with mediums not getting it right typically is that the information is being filtered by their ego's, quite often distorting, diluting, or misinterpreting the information. Churches tend to seek truth from a superficial finite perspective, while spirituality seek truth from within, from an infinite source.