Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-11-2010, 09:09 PM
hdizzy

Can people share ways of healing my anger/resentment please

I am 22, male, and have acne.

I have lots of very itchy, tender, sore spots (which are white pus filled) that are on my cheeks and jawline area. Everyday, i get new spots and the skin surrounding them is so thin, tender, red and inflammed. I can also feel bumps underneath the skin. Ive tried all the typical medications in the past
(antibiotics, topical gels, creams etc) but none of them permanently worked.

I went to see a naturopathic/spiritual healing doctor just recently and she told me that anger (as well as bacteria) is the reason I am getting these spots. She said I need to release the anger.

I think she is completely right. Im always angry. Im very angry towards my parents even though they are nice people. Im also angry at myself
and my skin. My skin controls my whole life because I dont leave the house when I have these spots. Sometimes, I spend over 3 months without leaving the house even once because I dont like the way I look. Ive been anorexic in the past also.

I feel like my life hasnt moved forward or changed and I feel stuck. Ive never had a relationship, never achieved anything, I dont have any hobbies (because I dont leave the house). Im always thinking about the past and have so much resentment. bitterness and envy towards past friends. I also don't see my life changing until my skin clears up because I wont leave the house until it does.

From what ive read, a lot of spiritual principles talk about 'clearing' past emotions which cause blockages in the body. Can people please share ways I can get rid of these negative emotions. Do i need to start crying alot?

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry
Old 16-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Master
-going raw, onions, garlic, peppers and greens are espicially good for skin as is tahini and drinking water, excercise to circulate blood
-eft can help release emotions
-therapy
-journaling
- accupuncture
-shamanic illumations
-getting more sleep
-gram flour masks
-the metapyshical cause of acne i believe i read was not being accepting of oneself
Old 16-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Master
well for my acne I sit in the sauna after every time I swim which is a total of 80 minutes a week, if you don't have access to a sauna can you steam your skin with boiling water in a bowl and put a towel over your face and steam it out.
As for releasing anger that's a toughie. I think as you get older you learn to let it go. I had to let go of my anger because it was affecting me physically and making me depressed.
So in my mind I forgave myself for being angry and I forgave other's who hurt me, forgiving is not saying what they did is right it's just saying okay you did it now leave me.
Also google about how to cut chords, google "archangel michael and chord cutting" and it will show you how to spiritually let go of anger.
Spiritlit.e
Old 16-11-2010, 10:06 PM
hdizzy

Hi,

Thank you both for your suggestions.

Rosewater, Ive started eating lots of raw veg everyday for a few months now, and funnily enough, I was googling into accupunture just a few hours ago. I think I will definately give journalling a try aswell, alot of websites have suggested that for expressing emotions. I also read that acne is about disliking the self, I think its from Louise Hay's book, I guess i dont like/accept myself because of the way I look. I started to say affirmation a few weeks ago but now just completely forget to, or give up hope when i dont see quick results.

Spiritilite, thanks for the info. Il try steaming my face, my mum had one of those face steamers so il give it a try. I hope i learn to let it go. Most of my anger is concerned with parents, and i live with them, so i really cant see how i can let it go! It would seem logical to move out, but having just finished uni, i dont have the funds :(. I will look up archangel micheal and chord cutting right now. thanks!

To anyone who is reading, please keep the suggestions coming, thank you :)
Old 16-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Master
I posted a response for you in your other post regarding this
:)
Spiritlite.
Old 16-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Master
Yeah seriously do a face steamer for like 10 minutes or more a day even 15 and make sure the water is pure. yeah please look up chord cutting. A few years ago I too had to let go of my anger over my parents, and eventually you just have to let it go, I surrendered my anger to God/Goddess whatever you believe in to him/her/it and told him/her/it to just take my anger and release me from mine and I left it literally in the lap of the gods.
Leave your anger in the lap of the gods.
Spiritlite.
Old 16-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Gerryh

I would say that you need to start focussing on what you want in every aspect of your life.Know that you are the person who creates your reality and learn how to control your reality.Take up a sport where you can burn up your anger and resentment.The best thing for your skin is loads of water and sweat.Start understanding the LOA and how it works.It will change your life once you start living with authentic power.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 16-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Master
what used to help me was swimming in salt water surfing. maybe take some of that anger out on some waves or an activity in water.
Old 16-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Master
ah yes excercise but something relaxing or active. Some people like running or active excercise to get their anger out. Other's like gentle excercise to relase anger, my excercise to release anger and get things out is swimming, yoga, and walking. I in fact only do yoga to DVD's by a lady called Wai Lana and she's amazing probably the best in DVD yoga only becaues I've bought so many yoga DVD's over the years and after 10 years I still use her dvds.
Good one LightworkerAu.
Spiritlite.
Old 16-11-2010, 11:56 PM
shaya48

HI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdizzy
I am 22, male, and have acne.

I have lots of very itchy, tender, sore spots (which are white pus filled) that are on my cheeks and jawline area. Everyday, i get new spots and the skin surrounding them is so thin, tender, red and inflammed. I can also feel bumps underneath the skin. Ive tried all the typical medications in the past
(antibiotics, topical gels, creams etc) but none of them permanently worked.

I went to see a naturopathic/spiritual healing doctor just recently and she told me that anger (as well as bacteria) is the reason I am getting these spots. She said I need to release the anger.

I think she is completely right. Im always angry. Im very angry towards my parents even though they are nice people. Im also angry at myself
and my skin. My skin controls my whole life because I dont leave the house when I have these spots. Sometimes, I spend over 3 months without leaving the house even once because I dont like the way I look. Ive been anorexic in the past also.

I feel like my life hasnt moved forward or changed and I feel stuck. Ive never had a relationship, never achieved anything, I dont have any hobbies (because I dont leave the house). Im always thinking about the past and have so much resentment. bitterness and envy towards past friends. I also don't see my life changing until my skin clears up because I wont leave the house until it does.

From what ive read, a lot of spiritual principles talk about 'clearing' past emotions which cause blockages in the body. Can people please share ways I can get rid of these negative emotions. Do i need to start crying alot?

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

HI HARRY,

OKAY FIRST OF ALL YOU DO NEED TO CLEAR AND RELEASE YOUR ANGER, ANGER ATTRACTS THE SAME, MORE ANGER AND ON YOUR SKIN IT WILL COME OUT AS ANGRY SPOTS, BOILS, PIMPLES, BLILSTERS, INFLAMMATION OF THE SKIN, AND WHATEVER ELSE AND WHATEVER WAY IT WANTS TO COME OUT ON YOUR SKIN.

YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL FIRST OF YOUR EMOTIONS, THAT ARE CAUSING YOU TO BE SO ANGRY.

YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH WHAT IS MAKING YOU ANGRY, WHY ARE YOU ANGRY, WHAT IS THE ONE EMOTION THAT IS OVERTAKING EVERYTHING ELSE TO MAKE YOU SO ANGRY AT EVERYTHING ELSE AND EVERYONE INCLUDING YOURSELF.

BACH FLOWER ESSENCES WOULD BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU, TO HELP YOU CALM DOWN, SO YOU CAN DEAL WITH THE EMOTIONS, HEALTH STORES WILL HAVE THEM AND THEY WILL HELP ;YOU TO CHOOSE ONE OR A COUPLE THAT WILL HELP YOU INTERNALLY AND ON A SOUL LEVEL THEN YOU WILL FIND ONCE THE EMOTIONS HAVE CALMED DOWN, AND YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOU NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF OR YOUR LIFE, THAT IS CREATING THE ANGER YOU WILL NOTICE YOUR SKIN CLEARING, AS YOU CLEAR THE EMOTION, YOU CLEAR THE PROBLEM.

YOU SAY YOU ARE ANGRY AT YOUR PARTENTS BUT THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE. SO START WITH FOR GIVING YOURSELF FOR BEING ANGRY AT THEM, RESENTMENT OF THE PAST ACHEIVES NOTHING(I KNOW) BITTERNESS, ANGER, RESENTMENT ARE ALL NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT WILL KEEP ON ATTRACTING MORE NEGATIVE ENERGIES.

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN START TO LIVE A NEW FUTURE FOR YOURSELF, WE LOSE FRIENDS THAT WE HAD AS FRIENDS, OR THOUGHT WERE REAL FRIENDS, BUT WE MAKE NEW FRIENDS, SOMETIMES BETTER FRIENDS OR FIND A GOOD FRIEND AS A SOULMATE, SOMETIMES YOU NEED ONLY A COUPLE OF FRIENDS BUT REAL TRUE FRIENDS THAT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

I FEEL FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE KEEPING YOURSELF STUCK , THIS IS WHY YOU CANT MOVE FORWARD YOU ARE STUCK IN THE PAST AND ALLOWING THAT TO OVERTAKE EVERY THING ELSE, SO YOU CANT SEE PAST YOUR ANGER AT THE MOMENT.

I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU THIS AFFIRMATION TO SAY, IF YOU WANT TO, IT WILL HELP YOU TO FORGIVE AND MOVE ON.

I NOW RELEASE ALL PAST AND PRESENT ANGER, I WILLINGLY AND FREELY FORGIVE ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER HURT ME IN THE PAST OR PRESENT.

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR BEING ANGRY TO MYSELF, AND I NOW RELEASE THAT ANGER AND REPLACE IT WITH POSITVE THOUGHTS ABOUT MYSELF AND MY LIFE.
I ALLOW MYSELF TO MOVE ON INTO THE FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE, I EASILY MAKE NEW FRIENDS, I EASILY ATTRACT NEW AND HAPPIER EXPERIENCES INTO MY LIFE. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL THAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE FOR ME.

I AM THE MOST PRECIOUS AND BELOVED CHILD OF GOD.

I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU HARRY,BECAUSE I SEE ALOT OF EXCITEMENT COMING INTO YOUR LIFE AND LOTS OF ADVENTURES, SO GET BUSY CLEARING AND WORKING ON THAT ANGER AND KICK IT IN THE BUTT, SO YOU CAN GET GOING WITH YOUR NEW LIFE OKAY, NOW IS ONLY NOW IT ISNT THE FUTURE, YOU HAVE LOADS TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA CLAIRVOYANT, MEDIUM,CLAIRAUDIENT, HEALER.