Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 15-04-2012, 01:01 PM
gerrygirl

healing colours for those who have trancended reiki healing

Im a seasoned healer, and as such want to offer some insight to others. When I started working with angels after qualifing as a reiki master in 2005, Ive now started to understand some of the healling colours being given to clients during a session by my angels, so I wanted to share this with others as prior to this understanding I asked others for advice which nobody was able o give

Ok to start with, please dont confuse chakra colours with healing colours they are completelly different. The colours Im about to give you in a healing have nothing to do with chakras, so its more important where the colour is being put, and its significance and has nothig to do with its corresponding chakra.

So ive understood this so far.... if a client is given shocking pink, its a healing a lack of love in whatever chakra, this colour is strong and works on the physical and mental layer rather than spritual emotional layer which is soft pink.

If you see Yellow on any part of the body it represent joy, it could be Joy to any chakra, but it means rasing the Joy vibration to sexuality (sacral chakra), life (solar plexus), heart (relationship)

If you see Blue it is calming to any part of the body, it relates to mostley areas of infection, that s affected by heat, so it could be an inflated joint or intestines.

If you see purple or voilet arount the upper chakras, its when spirit is trying to instill a feeling of "purpose or self respect and belief" within a client. Bright red is empowerment, so can be given again to any chakra, iincluding the heart chakra.

If you see orange/gold its a colour that indicates infection (viral/bacterial) different to blue which is inflamation caused by strain
of a body part including the blood, see where it resonates, if its in armpits/groin its lymphatic if its the liver can indicate disease.... if seeng orange ask your guides ask on what level can heaing occur,. ie physical, mental or emotional as the liver is the anger organ, therefore healing could be actived by food or relasing emotional pain, if its emotional level ask to see an image of its root.

I hope this helps others as I look for these clues 2 years ago and didnt fne any answers, so I hope my message can help and inspire others.

God bless

`1
Old 15-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Enya

Thanks, this is very useful. Most info about colours relates to chakras and of course, those are only one of the many levels of colour.