Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Master

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Place a gun into the hand of a child and teach them you will how to suffer.
Place love into the hands of a child and teach them you will how to heal the world.
- Sparrow

Dearest Sparrow.

Thank you! The words above certainly feel like a message to me right now – the sort of wisdom I’ve been searching for all day to help me understand human nature.

So glad I clicked on this page!

My 18-year-old son, Jamie was violently attacked in a nightclub on Friday night. He’s such a gentle, kind sensitive soul – not saying that just because I’m his mother.

Someone pinned a friend of his up against a wall by the throat and Jamie, went over to help and got attacked with a glass bottle.

He had two gaping holes in his head, an artery was damaged and he lost two pints of blood, has had plastic surgery, is scarred for life on his face and he’s been up and down emotionally.

I’m not writing this for any sympathy for him or me but for the reason that I keep thinking about the teenage boy who did this to my son and wondering how someone could do such a thing.

This act of violence could have killed my son.

Not long ago I heard that the family are – erm what’s the word without being judgemental – that the whole family are renowned for this sort of behaviour.

Your words above are helpful to deal with the rollercoaster of emotions at the moment. Staying calm and in the now keeps going in and out the window!

Thank you.

Blessings to you and the Ascellottyi.

Amethyst xxx
Old 02-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Guide
Dear Amethyst,

I cannot less than tell you that I am so sorry about the incident in which your son got involved. Please receive all my empathy. I can feel deep in my heart the awful moment you and your family are going through. I also know that Jamie needs you stronger than ever, and I pray for that.

Violence always existed and will exist in this world. Unfortunately we have to live with it, and we have to do our best to not becoming agents of violence in any sense. When a beloved one has been object of a violent act, it is very difficult to avoid feeling rage and hate, in my view, it is one of the hardest lessons we must learn during our life.

Blessings to you and your family,
TISS

Last edited by Tiss : 03-08-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:10 PM
cheeky_monkey

Spirit Sparrow Guide, thank you for creating this thread, I have just read through your posts and they are so inspiring to read. Thank you angel

Bestest wishes, big hugs, love and blessings

cheeky
Old 03-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Dearest Sparrow.

Thank you! The words above certainly feel like a message to me right now – the sort of wisdom I’ve been searching for all day to help me understand human nature.

So glad I clicked on this page!

My 18-year-old son, Jamie was violently attacked in a nightclub on Friday night. He’s such a gentle, kind sensitive soul – not saying that just because I’m his mother.

Someone pinned a friend of his up against a wall by the throat and Jamie, went over to help and got attacked with a glass bottle.

He had two gaping holes in his head, an artery was damaged and he lost two pints of blood, has had plastic surgery, is scarred for life on his face and he’s been up and down emotionally.

I’m not writing this for any sympathy for him or me but for the reason that I keep thinking about the teenage boy who did this to my son and wondering how someone could do such a thing.

This act of violence could have killed my son.

Not long ago I heard that the family are – erm what’s the word without being judgemental – that the whole family are renowned for this sort of behaviour.

Your words above are helpful to deal with the rollercoaster of emotions at the moment. Staying calm and in the now keeps going in and out the window!

Thank you.

Blessings to you and the Ascellottyi.

Amethyst xxx
Dear Amethyst of the purple ray,

Your greatest weapon against those who have lost their way is forgiveness. For it empowers you to let go of the bitter past, and empowers the other to embrace a new future.

To understand the actions of the misguided one must understand the motives. To understand the motives one must understand the thought processes. To understand the thought processes, one must understand the morality and values. A child who is not taught to develop the morality and values associated with love and respect will rely on animalistic instincts and survivalist behaviour. The parent who does not teach their child the morality and values associated with love and respect are victims of neglect themselves. Blame becomes irrelevant for its roots lay with those who have now passed from this world. What remains is the correction of neglect. Emotional neglect. Psychological neglect. Sexual neglect. Many forms of neglect which develop the thought processes of those whose motives are both unloving and uneducated. Such is a plea for help. Such is a cry for love. Such is a story left unheard.

Your son wears the scars of another’s unfortunate neglect. All the hate and blame you can muster will accomplish nothing but to further the ripple of its original cause. Do not let your own son reflect the same misguidance through hate or anger, but educate his heart through the wisdom of forgiveness.

Blessings to you both.

By the way, few spell our name correctly, but not to worry we find it funny. It is Asceleottyi.

With love everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 03-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Spirit Sparrow Guide, thank you for creating this thread, I have just read through your posts and they are so inspiring to read. Thank you angel

Bestest wishes, big hugs, love and blessings

cheeky
Dear Cheeky Monkey,

May my words feed your heart and soul and uplift your spirit to new aspirations of love.

May your journey be abundant with the sacred blessings of your divine grace.
-Sparrow

Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 AM
cheeky_monkey

Thank you so much. Sometimes I get down with what I see and feel about the wide world. I can't believe that humans can be so cruel but you explain it so well to Amethyst. However my mum didn't have much love in her childhood, just her nan who offered her the love she needed. My mum can radiate love. There are families near me who only seem to want to hurt others physically and emotionally and I feel dreadful for saying this but if the world was flat, I'd hope they take a long walk. Very unforgiving and unspiritual of me I know.

Anyway just want you to know these forums are blessed with you here and I personally really appreciate the love and wisdom you emanate here. I can't hug you enough

Bestest wishes, love and blessings

cheeky
Old 03-08-2011, 03:14 PM
scorpiowitch66

First of all to Amethyst - I am so sorry this happened to your son. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you both.

To Spirit Guide Sparrow - I have been waiting for you to post again so that I could tell you that your words and images are just so beautiful and inspiring. I have to admit, some are truely frightening but at the same time, you offer assurances that in the end, all will be well. Thank you for all of them
Old 03-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Amethyst

Thank you Tiss and Scorpiowitch66 for your thoughts and words.

It has been challenging – much brighter and lighter today as the physical pain of the wounds has eased up. Hurray!

Wow – children can heal fast – amazing.

I’ve tried to be strong and have hid my tears from him for they would trouble him.

I don’t feel any hate or rage – grateful my son’s still here. (Though if he’d passed that might not be so – am doing it again living in the past or on what if’s – slap on wrist, LOL.)

Seems to be a case of a lack of love from humans around the attacker that has maybe caused him to be this way.

Wish I could request a team of spirit helpers for him. And I think the info. on this forum could help him far more than any prison.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 03-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Amethyst of the purple ray,

Your greatest weapon against those who have lost their way is forgiveness. For it empowers you to let go of the bitter past, and empowers the other to embrace a new future.

To understand the actions of the misguided one must understand the motives. To understand the motives one must understand the thought processes. To understand the thought processes, one must understand the morality and values. A child who is not taught to develop the morality and values associated with love and respect will rely on animalistic instincts and survivalist behaviour. The parent who does not teach their child the morality and values associated with love and respect are victims of neglect themselves. Blame becomes irrelevant for its roots lay with those who have now passed from this world. What remains is the correction of neglect. Emotional neglect. Psychological neglect. Sexual neglect. Many forms of neglect which develop the thought processes of those whose motives are both unloving and uneducated. Such is a plea for help. Such is a cry for love. Such is a story left unheard.

Your son wears the scars of another’s unfortunate neglect. All the hate and blame you can muster will accomplish nothing but to further the ripple of its original cause. Do not let your own son reflect the same misguidance through hate or anger, but educate his heart through the wisdom of forgiveness.

Blessings to you both.

By the way, few spell our name correctly, but not to worry we find it funny. It is Asceleottyi.

With love everpresent.
-Sparrow

Big hug to you Sparrow and thank you for your response and I understand what you say.

Can I ask what is it like being a spirit guide to someone brought up in a family who are violent and unloving? What is it like seeing all that suffering? Is it harder getting messages through?

I realise how lucky I am to be within a loving family.

And humour is so healing!

So heart warming to hear Jamie laughing at his new nickname: Two Pints Of Blood & A Packet of Aspirin and his friends keep slipping words like smashing and bottlejob into their conversations!

Blessings to you and the Asselloootyiiiii

Amethyst x