Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Sivade

Meaning of appearance in a dream

If you have a dream about someone in a way that makes you wonder if something has happened to them and then later hear that they have passed away at about the time you dreamt of them, does this mean they thought about you when they died, or actually visited, or that your thoughts were drawn to them?
I know there are no definitive answers but I'm interested to hear people's thoughts and experiences on this.
Thank you.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Seeker

When this happens, I always believe that the spirit/souls have connected somehow at the moment of death. I think that the soul of the dying person subconsciously chooses who they appear to or connect with.
Old 22-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
Death announcement in dreams and spirits communicating at the time of death happened in my family too. Even birth announcement! It's because when we sleep, our consciousness is more easily tuned with the spiritual dimensions. Picture the spiritual dimension as a sea of consciousness, and it's so fluid that there is no space and time boundary. So consciousness among individual spirits communicate a lot better in this dimension, specially really important spiritual events such as the forming of a new physical life or the leaving of one back into the spiritual realm.
Old 22-05-2014, 04:14 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivade
If you have a dream about someone in a way that makes you wonder if something has happened to them and then later hear that they have passed away at about the time you dreamt of them, does this mean they thought about you when they died, or actually visited, or that your thoughts were drawn to them?
I know there are no definitive answers but I'm interested to hear people's thoughts and experiences on this.
Thank you.

I am sorry for your loss.

It means you share a strong connection and they were coming to say good-bye (IMHO).