Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
Interesting interchange but how does it relate to the original thread topic.
By the way what has an OBE to do with spiritual proofs.
Everything, on both issues.

When you leave your body upon death your consciousness separates without being tethered any longer to a physical body. An OBE is exactly similar only you maintain that connection. I ran across a scientist on youtube some time ago who was studying the implications of consciousness motivated by his own experience with an OBE. He saw the significance because it's so darn obvious. I've met up with loved ones, while I was in this state, who had passed-on some time ago, the experience was amazingly clear and quite tactile. The Monroe Institute was founded on the scientific study of what occurs in this state because it was obvious to them that OBE's are a bridge between this and what's beyond. Both Rita and Frank, from the book that I quoted in my last reply in this thread, were both alumni of the Monroe Institute. They experienced and taught how to do OBE's and when Rita passed-on and started channeling through Frank she was pleased to report that her transition was seamless. She already knew what to expect, because she'd essentially "practiced" her transition every time she OBE'd.

"Beliefs" are not spiritual, they are fragmented thoughts that are aligned to form concepts that simply relate to how things "appear" to be. With OBE's one encounters the real thing. So if science wants a bridge when it comes to understanding the afterlife then this would be the most effective avenue.

It's the ability to die without dying.

There really is nothing more spiritually powerful than to intimately know death while still living.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Everything, on both issues.

When you leave your body upon death your consciousness separates without being tethered any longer to a physical body. An OBE is exactly similar only you maintain that connection. I ran across a scientist on youtube some time ago who was studying the implications of consciousness motivated by his own experience with an OBE. He saw the significance because it's so darn obvious. I've met up with loved ones, while I was in this state, who had passed-on some time ago, the experience was amazingly clear and quite tactile. The Monroe Institute was founded on the scientific study of what occurs in this state because it was obvious to them that OBE's are a bridge between this and what's beyond. Both Rita and Frank, from the book that I quoted in my last reply in this thread, were both alumni of the Monroe Institute. They experienced and taught how to do OBE's and when Rita passed-on and started channeling through Frank she was pleased to report that her transition was seamless. She already knew what to expect, because she'd essentially "practiced" her transition every time she OBE'd.

"Beliefs" are not spiritual, they are fragmented thoughts that are aligned to form concepts that simply relate to how things "appear" to be. With OBE's one encounters the real thing. So if science wants a bridge when it comes to understanding the afterlife then this would be the most effective avenue.

It's the ability to die without dying.

There really is nothing more spiritually powerful than to intimately know death while still living.
Sorry but I took "OBE" to mean Order of The British Empire. a British merit award for special services.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Sorry but I took "OBE" to mean Order of The British Empire. a British merit award for special services.
That's okay. When I first saw the abbreviation the first thing that came to mine was a potential need for deodorant! :))
Old 07-11-2017, 06:49 PM
Master
yep will 1 day i no ther is 1 wen iv sean medims on tv

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Deactivated Account
For me personally there is no after life, that is the ego will never adventure onward, the only so called part of us which is Consciousness, will always be where it always has been, it has never been born or can never die, but the ego or our personality will never ever be again, how beautiful is that.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
For me personally there is no after life, that is the ego will never adventure onward, the only so called part of us which is Consciousness, will always be where it always has been, it has never been born or can never die, but the ego or our personality will never ever be again, how beautiful is that.
There is a certain truth in this but it does not take into account the progress that our consciousness is capable of.
Consciousness itself may be absolute and perfect but to me it is really the seed that has the capability to grow, just as a flow seed has all the potential to become a perfect bloom.
There wold be no purpose to having an "EGO" it nothing can be learnt from it. I don't think the EGO itself survives but the lessons it learns during its "Earthly " existence are of value to the seed growth and as such must be passed on ready for the next stage in our progress.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There is a certain truth in this but it does not take into account the progress that our consciousness is capable of.
Consciousness itself may be absolute and perfect but to me it is really the seed that has the capability to grow, just as a flow seed has all the potential to become a perfect bloom.
There wold be no purpose to having an "EGO" it nothing can be learnt from it. I don't think the EGO itself survives but the lessons it learns during its "Earthly " existence are of value to the seed growth and as such must be passed on ready for the next stage in our progress.
Yes, i myself cannot totally agree, the ego needs to learn nothing, after all its just an illusion, its no who we truly are.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Yes, i myself cannot totally agree, the ego needs to learn nothing, after all its just an illusion, its no who we truly are.
It is true that the EGO is not who we really are but it is the vehicle for finding out our Divine potential.
That knowledge once learned by the EGO has to be passed on to the true self to allow our true self to develop.
There is no point in having such a thing as the EGO if it were not designed for a purpose. Once our Divine potential is reached then there would be no use for an EGO and they would cease to exist.
The creator needs us to learn for ourselves, just as we go to school as children to learn.
Children are born with the ability to learn, they are not born with a fixed limitation because their potential is endless. It is up to the child to find its potential.
Our EGO is the vehicle for finding out our potential. Just because it gets things wrong doesn't matter it is part of the learning curve.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

I find that pretty dark and disturbing, actually. Am I not free to be who I want to be? Our personality or ego is what identifies us individually, if we were all the same for the rest of eternity that would be rather boring.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
You're taking this much further than you need to. Of course our personally evolves with ones passing but it's certainly not extinguished. You knew yourself at some level when you were only 6 years old, you've dramatically changed since then but you still feel present as your intimate self in much the same way. "I" is "I" regardless of the content. When you pass-on, this "I" that you feel yourself to be remains in focus. The beliefs that you held will certainly be updated, but your identity as "self" will remain consistent. :)